But..the game!

A Guardian in Love
As you and Donghae walked into the living room you saw a little old pretty women *I have no idea how is mom looks like..but yeah..this is how I would imagine her ahah*
“Umma” you heard Donghae say, you saw her turn around smiling. “Umma this is ~~~~~~~-ah” Still smiling she grabbed onto your hands “Ah! I finally get to meet Donghae-ahs girlfriend! He’s told me a lot about you” she said. You smiled at her kindness and replied “It’s nice to meet you too, Donghae-ah hasn’t really told me a lot about you sadly BUT I’d love to get to know you personally”

“I’m glad you were honest with me” she said as she glared at Donghae. “And I’d love you get to know you personally too..and I’m sorry that I had to make Donghae work over time this week” Your eyes widened and replied “Oh no! it’s okay I understood that you needed his help Mrs. Lee”

She smiled and patted you cheek “Thank you” Still holding your one of your hands she turned around to face Donghae and said “Yah~ Donghae-ah why didn’t you let me meet ~~~~~~~-ah earlier?” “Yeah Donghae” Sungmin said as he nudged his side. Donghae nervously laughed.
_________

Everyone settled down as Christmas was nearing. You were in your/Donghaes bedroom with Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Hyunki playing a board game. While Henry, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Donghaes mom, and Dara, were in the living playing a card game.

“Yah..shouldn’t we doing something exciting since Christmas is just 3 hours away?” Eunhyuk asked. “This game isn’t exciting enough?” asked Siwon. “Ohh it’s amazingly thrilling!” Eunhyuk sarcastically replied “Yah! Shh I’m trying to concentrate” Hyunki yelled. You giggled as you watched Donghae pout as he was trying to figure which move he would do next. “Looks like Donghae hyung is having a hard time planning his next move” Hyunki said.

Everyone locked their eyes on him as he tried to make his final decision. “He’s so absorbed in the game he doesn’t know we’re talking about him” Siwon said. “~~~~~~~~-ah you should kiss him to knock him out of his trance” Eunhyuk joked “Ummm~ Noo~” you replied. Instead of kissing him you lightly poked his forehead. He blinked and finally looked up…then he noticed everyone was staring at him. “What?” he asked as he blinked again. Everyone couldn’t help but laugh, even you!

“Oppa..I think you should take a break from board games..or better yet all kinds of games” You said as you stood up and started pulling him up. “Huh? Why?” he asked in confusion. “Come on let’s go see how your mom and oppas are doing” You continued as you pulled him out of the room. “But the game!” He yelled “Bye hyung!” Waved Hyunki “~~~~~-ah the game~” he continued to whine. After just a few seconds of hearing him whine, you finally gave into Eunhyuks suggestion.

You kissed him..and surprisingly it actually shut him up. “Whoa she really did it” you heard Siwon say. “Aha~ Alright!” Eunhyuk added.