Yongwha's rage and Yoona's secret

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Park Corporation headsquarters in Seoul,  Hyun Joong was chatting with an ally using his laptop.

PHJ: As you said, he appreciates power and money even if I didn't feel comfortable, I would have used the bodyguards. And he asked about Shin Hye

AYJ: If he gets her as sister-in-law, your life will be at risk. I'm sure that he sees her as an easy target not like you.

PHJ: That bastard and could Minho help him? 

AYJ: No, Ji-Hoon, try that Ji-Hoon don't come here.

PHJ: I'll try. Please take care that she doesn't anything. If she knows, things will be bigger. Surely, she will involve Suzy.

AYJ: About Suzy, That Taecyeon is frightened due to that tabloid gossip. He doesn't want trouble with you.

PHJ: What gossip?

AYJ: This one that states your relationship with her. Everything looked fixed I thought that was you; but if it's true, both parents would be happy.  

PHJ: What? That's not true. How this happened. Sue that tabloid! Poor Suzy, she is a scandal... I understand why they ask me. No It must be a coincidence because if they know Suzy is related with us, what they will think... This is no good. 

AYJ: Calm down!  I don't think that they will suspect, they know Suzy studies here, but he will want Suzy's money when she is 21 years old, she will get her mother's heritage, for that ambition Minho's grandmother wants marrying Suzy with him, but he only has eyes for another girl and he and suzy grown as family.

PHJ: They destroyed Suzy's life like mine and even want her money we have to protect her as well, but if they want Suzy what about Minho's grilfriend?

AYJ: As I investigate, Lee Seung Jae accepted them because Minho lets them free at the company. I suspected he is ready to let them control the company.

PHJ: Is he that much in love?

AYJ: As I said he is. I'm sorry Hyun Joong.

PHJ: Don't worry about I think I forgot her time ago. And what about that tabloid?

AYJ: Don't worry, I will talk with your father, you just focus on your part and  be careful.

PHJ: Don't worry. I will be.

After that,  Hyun Joong made a video call to Yoon Shi Yoon, who came US due to help his family by getting a scholarship to him and his sister and a job for his father. That was a gift for them because they felt shame to use the Ims support too long. That's why even if Shi Yoon wanted to be with Somin, he would have had to go. 

" Hi Hyung how are you? did you do what I ask? how is Yoona noona? and her family? did you find the criminal? how is your family? what are you doing? don't forget to take good care of yourself... Hyung I miss you so much..." Shi Yoon talked too much quickly.

" Hi Shi Yoon, calm down!  I'm fine, I send it to her. Yes  I see that crap and please give me time to answer. Shi Yoon if you are really a genius and I'm your hyung, not to forget that I'm Park Hyun Joong son of Park Shi-won and the less you know about my past the better" Hyun Joong said with a serious face.

" But Hyung. Find the truth first because your revenge can hurt innocent people" Shi Yoon remembers when he accidentally heard Hyun Joong talking with Mr. Park about how he survived. Shi Yoon is pretty intelligent and loves mystery and strategy games for that many theories are on his mind and he knows innocent people always get involved.

"Shi Yoon, I know the truth I was there, but I was calling you to know how are the things now? and you have to be more careful. I remember how you almost lost everything in US" Hyun Joong said with smiled.

" Hyung.. you're right. I'm guilable. My father accepted that scholarship without thinking and that was only a year for them and my sister if it wasn't for Park Corp, I don't know" Shi Yoon pouted.

"You see, Let your hyung take care of business. About that your talent is priceless for the corp, Eun Hye is a talented girl and your parents are good and loyal employees, you paid us even more just working with us." Hyun Joong was smiling because Shi Yoon's friendship gives him a relaxed and happy atmosphere.

" Hyung... Thank you." Shi Yoon was about to cry, but after hearing that praises he began to smile like a child.

"Shi Yoon, how are Shinie and Suzy doing?. That Tae Joon is still following her and about Suzy is she sad for that tabloid? " Hyun Joong asked.

" Tae Joon was stubborn and as Shinie was tired, she lied to him by telling that I'm her boyfriend. I think I'm dead now" Shi Yoon said.

"Don't worry. I know you love that misterious princess and I don't think Shinie is interested in you, but if she is, you will die " Hyun Joong said jokinly.

" Well, that Tae Joon is now pestering Ji-hyun noona. And about Suzy, I was surprised with the news, but I don't think that Suzy is sad at all.Hyung, is it true? I thought you only sees her as a friend or family" Shi Yoon asks with an intriguing face.

"C'mon You, too. First my father, then... someone, now you. Suzy is FAMILY and I wish this wouldn't scare her opportunities. " Hyun Joong said worried.

"Hyung seriously?, you don't understand Suzy. Poor thing" Shi Yoon said pouting.

"Shi Yoon what are you saying? is she sick or anything?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Forget it she is fine, but you seriously?. Well about the project I evaluate and adjust the plan to get the better incomes and the strategy group said that my doctoral thesis will be helpful. I just need the university approve me going to Korea to be with my princess " Shi Yoon said with a huge smile.

"That won't be easy, they want you there forever, my friend jajajajajajajaj" Hyun Joong began to laugh.

"Hyung please, you have to support,  no make fun of me" Shi Yoon replied.

"Sorry, but that face makes me laugh. I would like to have my cheerful dongsaeng here, you will be a great business man, your family has to be proud of you" Hyun Joong said with sincerity.

Then they began to talk about the project for an hour, then Hyun Joong shut down his laptop and began to think how much he'd like his lie were truth that he woul have forgotten Somin years ago. Knowing she and his cousin are together is hurting his heart, but he has to fulfill his promise if Minho is a good guy and is not involved with his father's frauds, he will let him out of his revenge and he must give Somin up forever.

---------------

Yongwha and  Minho are walking to pick up Somin when

"who can imagine we be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter