Horror

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seung Jae and the masked man were angry, not for Hyun Joong's well being. They were angry for their hurt pride. The masked man also sent men to solve the problem.

"Jae Joong sent bodyguards to follow Minho and Yongwha because they thought Park Hyun Joong is in danger, he went to Incheon with Minho's girlfriend. I admit that removing him is a far possibility , but I'd only remove him if  Ji Hoon married Park Shin Hye. Then, In that situation I'd get something that he has and I want it. " Lee Seung Jae said.

"Jaja...a marriage will give you Park Corp, too; but you also know that your son isn't easy to convince, you even put his life on risk mixing the booze with that drug to make him believe he almost died because of Ji Hyun's betrayal  and you became his savoir. Nice move! " The masked man was clapping.

"I know ... Ji Hoon never noticed and that was just the beginning." Lee Seung Jae said smiling.

"Yes, even when he supossedly listened to you, he wasn't, he was waiting for her until you made another nice move. Kang Sora and her cousin with the wonderful drink that I gave you. You killed two birds: the last remaining hope that he had  about love and the shame that your son was a pure boy at his age." The masked man clapped again.

"I know how great I am. Imagine how annoying is to have two sons like that we at their age weren't too shameful. Ji Hoon was angry and I simulated to be angry too, but I made him understand how women are. I made grown the anger in his heart and I used it in my benefit. I gave him a good family name. Her mother would have given him a life in poverty and she couldn't have had the nice life that she has and she owns me, I have the right to used them as much as I want. Before, I just used him to flirt with some heiresses, but no more until the japanese heiress... you remember her. " Lee Seung Jae asked.

"Yes, that women is a , she had a planned marriage and lied to Ji Hoon by making him believe she was being forced to get married, but just the opposite she was a cheater who betrayed her fiancé many times that he even hired a private investigator who discovered her and Ji Hoon, but she was forgiven by him. That was important because Ji Hoon saw her cruelty and his anger was even bigger since then, he became unable to trust in women, he only trusts you." The masked man said with admiration.

"Yes, It took me more time, but I destroyed what Ji Hyun made to change my plans about Ji Hoon. Now, Ji Hoon trusts me completely because what I told him turned to be true and what she told him was destroyed in front of his eyes." Lee Seung Jae said proudly.

"Don't you have fear that she appears and told him what really happened?" The masked man asked.

"I don't think she will be brave enough to come back, she is afraid of me. I don't think Ji Hoon will listen to her easily, he will refuse and when she tries to approach him again, she will be in my hands. On the other hand, Imagine that she talked with him, what proof does she have against me? " Lee Seung Jae said nonchalantly.

"Well, You are right, she doesn't have any valid proof against you, but you know that there is a loose end in your version. "  The masked man said.

"You are right, there is a loose end, but  that good girl  will never be able to use it as a proof and that's  why I'm still interested in her,.... I want to remove that loose end." Lee Seung Jae smirked.

"Yes, I'll do the same. However, I noticed Ji Hoon is really near Yoona Im. That will be problematic... she is a good girl like Ji Hyun." The masked man said.

"Imposible, Ji Hoon will never fall in love again and she is his sister. " Lee Seung Jae said.

"Yes, they share the same mother, but he doesn't know and Yoona Im is beautiful.. No ofense, but imagine that she is not your sister... that her mother lied to you. I always doubt it. Will you still protect her if she is not your sister?" The masked man asked.

"I will ask Ji Hoon again about Yoona. I think he is not interested in her as a woman. About the other matter, I don't think she lied, but you insisted many times and you're right she was married with Dr. Im and  it's a possibility, I admit I didn't care for her, but if she lies, she will prefer to be dead and Yoona will pay for her mistake. However, I don't want to make a DNA test, that will be a risk" Lee Seung Jae said.

"You don't need to do it formally, you can force Dr. Ji to do it  secretly." The masked man said.

"Dr. Ji always helps me against his will, remember when he thought in hiding Ji Hyun's father compatibilty with Jae. If it wasn't for our spy, Jae would have known and to do something against him would have been more complicated. I'm not sure if he will trait to protect Yoona" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Easy, the spy can steal a sample of Yoona's blood and hair there and if you want we can use a fake identity and sent the samples to another laboratory even abroad. Or you can tell him that you wanted to proof that someone is or not your daughter and don't mention Yoona's name and with the stolen samples we can do it. " The masked man proposed.

"I'll think about it" Lee Seung Jae said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A1 is strange that the spanner is not here, I'm sure that it was before the review" A2 said.

"The person who reviewed was a new one" A3 said.

"Are you sure?" A1 said

"When I went to the restroom I just saw the boy who always does the reviews with someone new." A2 said.

"And you saw the whole procedure. You should be together during that" A1 said to both.

"I was feeling bad and I needed the restroom with real ugency" A2 said.

"I was wih both, but for  some secs I showed the seats and I lost view of the new one.... God.. It can't be" A3 said with worry.

"Calm down.... It can be just a coincidence, we've never had a problem with security of the Park family. I'm going to call mr.Park" A1 said.

"No reponse,  as I remember is possible that the battery is dead." A2 said.

"What about calling Mr. Lee Minho" A1 said and dialed Minho number and his face changed, he just said he understood that they were going to take care. while the other bodyguards were waiting for the news.

"They found an spy at Kim Empire. Mr. Lee Ji Hoon was almost kidnapped, they supposed that Mr. Park Hyun Joong is a target too." A1 said.

" our boss is in danger this is not a coincidence." A3 said.

"A1, we needed to track Mr. Park no matter what" A2 said and opened his cellphone ready to track.

"Use the GPS and A3 review the maps of the zone. I'll solve the transportation problem and call Mr. Lee Minho again. We must move quickly" A1 commanded.

----------------------------------

"It's nice to have this kitty with us." The taller one said while Somin was crying without stop.

"You just want my money let her free, you just want me" Hyun Joong said when one of them was about to tied his hands.

"Yes we want it, but this kitty can talk and she owns us a lot." The smaller said.

"How much do you want?" Hyun Joong said while the criminals saw each other.

"How good is to have a supporting man, Kitty you're lucky. " The smaller said.

"Wait rich guy. First, we are going to our den. Let's go" The taller said and they got on the car that they had.

--------------------------

Meanwhile,  Yongwha and Minho arrived together and were waiting for Seung Jo and his friends, the police officers Jin-Ki and Tae-min. 

"Oh no ! Hyung your suspicion was true... see the car was abandoned  and this is Min's cellphone.....we came late" Minho said while Yongwha tried to control to save her while holding his fists really hard.

"Calm down, Minho see me.... Don't dare to cry my sister needs you... concentrate" Yongwha claimed and a sad Minho just nodded.

"Let me see the traces... see this is from a bullet... they shot but I appears that there is no blood, surely was  a warning.....see a mannequin... they tricked them with this, but even living with such a security  he was tricked... it's strange. " Yongwha said.

"Hyung the important thing is where they are. we have to find them... Min... where is my Min!....See this...I remember this... cutter... it can't be" Minho said.

"What?! I recognize it.... those bastards. I'll call Seung Jo" Yongwha said.

-----------------------------------------

"Are you sure that kid will come quickly with the drinks. Remember you have to go to the crossroad. Don't tell him where we are. Remember that your family needs our success even more than anyone of us" The taller said smirking.

"Don't  worry my little brother is innocent, he is a god guy and doesn't know anything about this gang or this place. " one wasn't happy at all with what was happening right now.

"We'll have a celebration for the success of our gang even when we lost 4 weakest members  in which appeared to be the easier mision. Lee Ji Hoon doesn't have bodyguards... they were unlucky that a patrol was near. It was good that only the bosses knew this place. It's possible that they will be arrested.. Forget about them. " The smaller said.

"This man is rich too, we will comunicate with Park Corp soon.This is the first success of our gang." The taller said.

Those criminal were lucky enough to escape from the masked man, they hid themselves really well returning to his town were they used to be respected and convince some youngers to be with them and made a gang, they were even luckier with a family disaster. A poor family needed money to save the life of the father, they were trying to recruit the middle brother, but he never wanted until that moment even his older sister who just won a place a Kim Empire was convinced to colaborate to save his father's life. Sometimes, when a difficult moment came, a person can make a wrong decision and this two brother did it. They risked everything, now she is arrested for Ji Hoon's kidnap  attempt and the other one is with them with mixed feelings remorse, shame, worry and anxious to save his father. He is the only one who is not happy, but none is interested in his pain.

-------

"I can't believe that bro asked me to buy this...too much drinks for a birthday and brother doesn't like drink.... Surely he is also working helping for this party. or he can be with those new friends whom I don't like , but hyung  is  a good and correct guy... I'm just surely thinking too much. Better help bother and then continue working w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter