Yoona's wrong move

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next week,

Minho was on a trip and a sad Somin can only relies on Yoona and his worried brother Yongwha.

Yoona: What happenned Somin?

Somin: I have to forget Seung Jo.

Yoona: You're sad for it. If you don't want to forget about him, you don't have to do it.

Somin: I will try not to think about him.

Yoona: Are you sure?

Somin: Yes. I'll try.

Yoona: Of course, but try to smile because I have the feeling that Yongwha can blame Minho because he is out of the city and you look bad.

Somin: Minho didn't do anything. he is just on a trip with his family.  I will calm oppa.

Yoona: Well, if you don't  do it , I won't protest. Minho's face will be funny when Yongwha punches him. (Yoona is smiling)

Somin: Yoona, poor Minho, just for being our friend. That's unfair.

Yoona: Yes, it's unfair, but he's not poor at all. And prepare yourself my dear Yongwha is coming here.

Yongwha: Hello Yoona, Somin I need to talk with you.

Yoona: Well, I'm going ahead. Good bye sunbae. (Yoona gives Yongwha her cuttest smile)

Yongwha: Jung Somin, I need to know if that Minho did something to you because I see that you're sad.

Somin: Oppa, you're right I'm sad, but  not for Minho, he's a good friend.

Yongwha: Uhmmm well, l believe you, but what makes you so sad, why my little sister is too sad if someone is bullying you just tell me.

Somin: Oppa, none is bullying me. I'ts just a secret that I'm going to tell you if you promise not to say to anyone neither our parents.

Yongwha: Jung Somin, I'm really concerned right now. I promise, just tell me.

Somin: Oppa, you know how much I miss our friend from Peru...

Yongwha: Seung Jo, Joonie, my dear friend ... I miss him too.

Somin: I was in love with him.

Yongwha: What??!!!!! you two were just kids.... or.. or... was he your boyfriend behind my back?!

Somin: Of course not oppa, we just were bestfriends, but after some years I discovered that I was in love with him and I has been waiting for his comeback all this time.  Your jelousy was out of place this time.

Yongwha: That's not jealousy , it's protectiveness. ... and .. I suppose  that he comes back with a girl and that's the problem, istn't?.

Somin: No oppa. i discover that he's dead.

Yongwha: What? How? When?

Somin told Yongwha  about their parents chat and cried in his brother's arms. Now, Yongwha remember that the surname of their old friend was Choi  as his new bandmate, but his old friend Choi Seung Jo is dead and their parents didn't say anything because it was during a terrorist attack  when their family was at risk.

Yongwha: Somin, our parents didn't say anything because our family has to run away too, but we survived. We have to think that Life is wonderful and I'm sure that Seung Jo will like that you live happily with family and friends. I promise to give and opportunity to that Minho to be your friend, but try to be happy go out with Yoona, take ballet, piano or drawing classes and distract yourself.  Please, promise me?

Somin: I'll try oppa. I promise.

 

Two years has passed.

Lee Sung Jae was thinking << Jae Joong, It's still a pain in the neck , but I have to get along with him all these time to prove my value in the company and to assure Kim Empire power and  as  Minho was too young and mother in law in bad mood for Ji Hoon in the family. Ji Hoon my first child is different from Minho he is ambitious like me, but as mother in law had last year an sudden accident. Only, Jae Joong is my problem, fortunately he can't have more children and the only one is in heaven with his family. Minho will be easy to control when the time comes>> with a malicious smile.

Kang Sora, his secretary was massaging him.

Sora: My dear boss, President Jae Joong calls for a reunion with you and your son Ji Hoon. He has established successfully as a new intern in the company, the chief of the department said that he's doing very well.

Lee Sung Jae: That pleases me, but you can please more before you go to US for that scholarship that you applied

Kang Sora: You, well Kim Empire will give me that scholarship,

Lee Sung Jae: Yes with my help you were in the right team at the right moment and as a consequence, you won. However, if I deserve a regard for that in the end it's your decision.

Sora: You know that you can trust me You and I can decide not to remember my retribution.  Then,come my dear boss!!!

And they kiss each other with vehemency. It is Lee Sung Jae a criminal mind with a mask of great executive. Although Kim Rae Won distrusted him, he got what he wanted and  these time is Kang Sora a woman without principles who appears to be a good woman while she has slept with many to get this place, but she has the only thing that Sung Jae appreciates she doesn't say anything and is a good actress. He's glad to have her  services and as many of his lovers he will find a suitable husband for her to increase his connection and power.

At that time, Minho and Yoona were admitted to SNU and were truly happy. They were  fulfilling the promise, just lack Somin. Somin was happy for them, but one day Yoona bring someone new to their lives.

Yoona: I'm going to miss you a lot Somin.

Minho: Me too, but next year you will come to SNU too.

Somin: Yes. I'll try my best.

Yoona: As I don't want to let you alone I have a surprise.

Somin: What surprise?

Yoona: A friend for you, see he's comming. 

Yoona wave her hand to a smiling guy who is coming while  Minho is not happy at all.

Yoona: Guys, he's Yoon Shi Yoon, my godbrother.

Shi Yoon: Hi, as Yoona said my mother is her godmother. I studied abroad for many years just two years ago my family moved to Korea and we have been living in Daegu until now that I'm at Yoona's house to study at your high school. This is my last year and I came to apply for a great university. Yoona's friends,  please take care of me. 

Shi Yoon said everything in a funny way and pouted at the end that made Somin and Yoona smiled and made Somin remember about the playful moments with Seung Jo. Although Seung Jo was serious the majority of times, he always knew how to make her smile. By coincidence, Shi Yoon has te ability to make the girls laugh easily, he is easygoing and Minho thought that he won't be reliable, but Shi Yoon is.

Yoona: Shi Yoon always gets an scholarship, you know he is truly intelligent.

Shi Yoon: Don't say that way noona, they will think that I'm a nerd and I'm not.

Somin: And what class are you?

Yoona: Of course, Class A

Somin: The best class, I'm in Class B.

Shi Yoon: Noona, you know I don't like being the best class because all just want to compite. I like being more free.

Somin: but if you get always and scholarship, how are you free? Surely, you study a lot

Yoona: He has an eidetic memory, it's easy for him.

Minho: I read about that there are levels

Shi Yoon: Noona don't say about that  I don't want that people see me as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter