Silent love

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ouch... where am I? " Ji Hoon asked to himself while openning his eyes.

"My bedroom. It's clear You don't follow your own advice. " Yoona said.

"Did you bring me here alone?" Ji Hoon was ashamed and wanted to know if Yongwha was there too.

"I received a call from a waitress and a taxi driver helped me, but don't worry my parents are at Daegu. " Yoona said.

"I''m sorry. You left the driver entered to your house, what if he was dangerous...what time is it?" Jin Hoon asked .

"Almost 8:00 AM" Yoona said.

"father... I have to text him" Jo Hoon said and began to write, but Yoona came close to read something that didn't make her happy..

"Ji Hoon, am I a friendly girl with whom you stayed all night? " Yoona was a little upset and continued "do you think I brought  you here to sleep with you?"

"No, you're a good girl. It's just a excuse and Yoona I don't remember  I wonder if I didn't do anything wrong while I was drunk, was I?" Ji Hoon asked.

"You only slept,but you repeated why  you cheated. Ji Hoon a girl hurt you? and why that excuse?" Yoona asked while Ji Hoon sighed and down his head.

"Just talk as sleep" Ji Hoon said while thinking <<Probably to trust a little won't hurt, Please Don't betray me>> and asked "Do you really want to know about her?"

"Y-Yes" Yonna answered and noticed in Ji Hoon's eyes, a pain she didn't see before.

"It''s not easy...About six years ago, a kid ran in front of my car and  a girl saved him. Fortunately he was Ok. the parents said everything was OK and I left, then in the parking they fired her for bothering me, they worked at Kim Empire she cried and hug the kid.  Her pain to leave the kid caught my attention. I never thought see her again, but I was told to picked up Minho and a ballon hit my head and fall into the swimming pool and she saved me. Minho introduced her as his assigned friend. I tried to be as far as possible, but one day she proposed us to go to Karaoke, She was singing when Minho received a call and asked me to send her home, I complained and she remembered how she was fired. I replied I never asked that. She cried and told me that he was the first kid she took care and she loved him and she can’t see him anymore. She cried and punched my chest., I hold her fists to avoid the blows and she looked me in the eyes and my heart beated so quickly and time passed slowly. I  realized I was crying too when her soft hands cleaned my tears and I gave her a soft kiss, both were surprised and remained quiet for several minutes. My heart was hitting my chest without stop. I was unable to say a word, but  she said that  she loved me even when I wasn't the prince of the faiy tales and blushed... I was taught to choose a rich heiress as girlfriend but I felt so happy,  and I told her that she wasn't the girl  that I should choose.  It hurt me to see her crying face while she tried to leave, but I hugged her strongly and said to her that I didn't want to let her go and  I did'nt know about love, but I just knew I didn't want to lose her. After that, she told me  she knew my lack of love and  promised to teach me how to love, we hugged strongly and I tried to kiss her again, but she stopped me and told me  that I just stole her first kiss and wanted that we went slowly as we were young, we had plenty of time... I just kissed her forehead and then we talked about our lives.

 You know That was also my first kiss but I never told her. We decided not to tell father after I proved I can manage my responsibilities and my love for Ji Hyun. I was worried because she wasn’t rich as father wanted, but she was intelligent a quality that father appreciates. I discovered that a person can help others without interest. ” Ji- Hoon said.
“She appears to be a nice girl” Yoona said.
“My feelings for her were stronger than my desire. I always respected her. I shouldn't have, I hate to remember how stupid I was” Ji Hoon sad with despair.
“When Minho went to Daegu, things began to change. She told me she found another job. I asked her if they had problems, but she said they can manage, then I decided to work at Kim Empire and we passed less time together. When I asked, she  continued saying everything was the same, but one day she called me and I went to her house to dinner, we watched a movie when she kissed me passionately. I was even more surprised when she told me she was ready to be mine because she was a traditional girl. ... You don't know how much I desired her, but I wanted her to be my wife. I told her It should be better to wait until our marriage. She insisted and kissed me again, but I told her My love was strong enough to respect her ” Ji Hoon was in great despair.
“Ji Hoon, you loved her enough to supressed your carnal desires. You really loved her” Yoona said.
“All she was a lie. She just wanted money. she wasn’t a pure girl. She slept with men for money, that night she wanted to sleep with me because father discovered her. she even slept with…. a friend from Japan and told him her boyfriend was rich, she never imagine that he knew me and he and father got proofs against her. ” Ji Hoon looked sad and thought <<it wasn’t a friend, she slept with father>>
“Your father? why kind of proofs?” Yoona asked, she doesn’t believe in Lee Seung Jae's words at all.
“Photos, her in bed with men, father recorded some tesimonies they said how much they paid, what they do and how good she was. I became crazy and in negation then father locked me, but nanny Oh helped me to scape and I ran to her house I wanted she told me they were lying I went to the her house and knocked the door, but none opened. I waited when a messager came asking for her.. I told him I lived here and he gave me a package… I opened it… and….” Ji Hoon was agitated.
“Calm down, take your time” Yoona tried to help him.
“There were money as an advancing payment for her services, a key and lingerie for her. I felt nauseous and my heart was broken… she lied… she just wanted money.. I knocked and kicked violently the door, I cried and shouted when the bodyguards came for me.” Ji Hoon finally said while Yoona was seeing him with teary eyes.
“What did you do after that?  Did you find her?” Yoona asked.
“Fortunately, JaeJoong was overseas and Minho was at Daegu, they didn’t knew what happened. She ran away and never faced me. Father told them I was in Japan to relax. I was alone in that department and drank liquor until I ended up in hospital. I felt empty, but father was there and gave me a reason to continue…” Ji Hoon stopped.
“What reason Ji- Hoon don’t stop tell me” Yoona requested.
“Be successful like him in order not to be fooled again and to hate her  to forget the love that hurt me and hate…. Just… hate her” Ji Hoon said, but omitted the other leasons that Lee Seung Jae always repeats.
“You don’t need to be a copy of your father to be happy. And hate won’t never give you happiness only anger and frustation” Yoona explained.
“Yoona she destroyed me without father’s help I  don't...” Ji Hoon said.
“Ok, then tell me what did you do next? Have you had a girlfriend after her?” Yoona asked.
“No girlfriend, no serious relationship.” Jin Hoo answered.
“but have you stayed all night with friendly girls like in that message? ” Yoona asked Ji Hoon to measure how much hurt he is and how much damage Lee Seung Jae’s advice did in Ji Hoon's life.

“I can't deny i'm not more that chaste boy who believed in love, but It doesn't mean I had intimacy with all girls around me. Please finish this, I don't want to continue" Ji Hoon asked.

"OK, for now"  Yoona said.

------------------------------------

"I don't think I can control Minho as I do with Ji Hoon...only that caused me problems, but I won more at the end. Ji Hoon is loyal to me.. I'm his savior, but I can't deny that I'll be more pleased that my sons were as intelligent as Yongwha or Hyun Joong... It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter