Danger

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please Shi Yoon oppa , don't punish yourself this way... I don't know what to do.... please share your pain with me" Shin Hye asked.

"My love and my bestfriend  betrayed me." Shi Yoon said.

"your love and my oppa?" Shin Hye said in shock

"No... your brother is my hyung my bestfriend is a girl.... she hid that my love is the girlfriend of my rival." Shi Yoon claimed while he was sinking on the couch.

"Shi Yoon, you look terrible. If that girl really loves you, you just need to be patient probably she will kick him off for you." Shin Hye said.

"She is not an easy girl. It is really difficult to win her heart. " Shi Yoon said.

"Shi Yoon oppa, At the end you will forgive both... You are one of the most generous person that I know." Shin Hye assured.

"This time.. I don't know. I never feel my heart so broken. " Shi Yoon said cleaning his tears.

"You can oppa, you can. You know you bring happiness to my  brother even when I were unable to make him smile, you did it, you bring smiles and laughs to my house. That is why you are family... You are my second oppa and also our bestfriend. " Shin Hye continues "I learned a song that I think you should sing with me.... ... I'm sure it will make you feel happy... you know after I listened that song I got inspired to write  a song that I promised to sing when It'll be finished." The song that Shin Hye is singing to Shi Yoon

"Shinie... You have a nice voice. I'm sorry to make you worry I'm in charge of you and now you" Shi Yoon said  and forced and smile "I will try my best to be strong... to fight for her. I'll try my best... that song makes remember if i win her heart once, I can recover it".

"Oppa, Fighting, but remember even if you lose, you have us to support you." Shin Hye promised.

--------------------------

"Almost a week without seeing her and I was able to write a song about how much I miss you, Shinie " Yongwha was playing his guitar and began to sing Yongwha's song., while remembering how he met Shin Hye.

"am I able to finish my studies without taking a plane?...I have many responsibilities now. My family, especially my sister needs me here, my friends, the blue guys are here, I live here, and my body is here, but my heart is with you... If I had had more time, I would have asked you out, but First, I need to know if you are interested in the clown... I say Shi Yoon ... I think he is suffering now, I feel bad for him, but I also felt envy because he is near you. " Yongwha finally said, while someone really angry came

"Jung Yongwha. you are a cruel person. Why do you hate Shi Yoon so much? What does he do? He is a nice person.... how you could " Yoona shouted.

"Yoona, I don't hate him.  At the end you were lying to him. Why? he deserved to know the truth, why did you lie to him?..You shouldn't do it." Yongwha said.

"I was about to tell him the truth" Yoona assured.

"Really?... Yoona, you hid many things to him... and he trusted you completely, he didn't believe me." Yongwha replied.

"Now, you are here... I want to ask why?... First, you had had problems with Minho, then you brought the  clow... I say Shi Yoon to our lives and gave me more work. and suddenly, you change your mind about Minho and now you're close friends, not only with him, but also his brother. And you hid things from Shi Yoon.... why Yoona? Tell me wy did you change your mind?." Yongwha claimed.

"You're out of your mind. That wasn't suddenly... I just discovered how great person Minho is. That's it and about Shi Yoon ... you know, i felt pity for him and I decide to hide it to give him time  toooo study" Yoona lied.

"You give him time?... He is a proved genius... you don't know how much popular and well-known he is at Harvard. I heard he works and studies there without any problems. " Yongwha added.

"he... he is like a child and you hurt him... you are doing bad things against him... you should ask forgiveness." Yoona claimed.

"You think changing the topic, you can trick me....You think I'm naive to be fooled....You're hidding something... I want to know the truth... You give me another responsibility when you asked me to help Minho, but you are hidding something that would be important.... You can't deceive me..... Stop lying Im Yoona" Yongwha said.

"I'm not lying ... You're the only one that hides things.... you're hidding a girl from your family... I don't know why you hide your dates!" Yoona shouted.

"Are you crazy? I'm not hidding a girl that will be unfair..." Yongwha said.

"Jajaja unfair... of course you're unfair Jung Yongwha unfair with Shi Yoon and unfair with me... admit that you have a girl... you don't have to deny it more time... You do it for Somin because she worries for me... I wonder how much bored of me you are that you decided to hide her.... I'm too miserable to you.... Don't worry Jung Yongwha I'm not too weak to jump a cliff or to hurt myself.... I just want the ttruth no more... I'm not going to plead your love... I know you don't love me...." Yoona was crying and Yongwha was worried because he's never seen her crying so hard. All this time, Yoona never show the pain she was experienced for her one-sided love, but now she left her emotions out.

"Yoona... you.... I'm sorry I noticed that you were interested in me, but I prefered to ignore it. I like you as a friend .. I feel simpathy and gratitude... you were the one who saved my sister from her bullies. I never thought I will hurt you this way.... I'm a stupid... I should have faced you before, but the truth is that I know that I don't feel the same way for you, but I was egothistical because I didn't knew how love feels.... I  could have told you...sorry... I couldn't have loved you back because I'd never been in love" Yognwha said while seeing a tearful Yoona

"You're lying again" Yoona said while someone entered.

"He is not. I can assure you. It was Yongwha's secret" Minho said.

"but  that means ... you can't be sure that you don't love me.... why don't you give me" Yoona asked, but Yongwha cut her.

"I can't... I suppose you will say it that's why I didn't say anything. I never wanted to give you false expectations... " Yogwha explained.

"but you can't be sure that you won't love me" Yoona continued.

"I can... You know Yoona I were waiting my whole life to  feel love... I read when it happens the whole world stopped in front of your eyes..." Yongwha said.

"That's not an accurate definition..." Yoona replied.

"you didn't feel that way for me... then... just forget about me" Yogwha said.

"but if you are not dating... you'rent in love   then... there is a possibility" Yoona claimed.

"No more... Im Yoona.. almost a week ago, I  saw how my whole world stopped in front of my eyes when I met her since then I'm unable to see or think in another girl... just her." Yongwha assured.

"No, you're lying last week, you were at USA." Yoona said.

"yes, nobody knows where love is... she stole my heart without telling a word..." Yongwha said while Minho was worried for Yoona.

"Don't say that...probably, you won't see her again" Yoona said.

"She is also korean.she will come here soon, but even if she doesn't .... she has my heart... I will see her again ... I made that promise to myself" Yongwha claimed while Yoona began to cry again.

"Please stop... don't say it .... please..." Yoona said while crying and Minho was about to hug her when someone entered and punched Yongwha.

"Hyung!!! Why are you here?" Minho shouted.

"What a coward you're Jung Yongwha to make her cry like this and you are a stupid Minho, you should protect her no matter what. I'm here because Yoona heard when You told me he came back. Then I called her house and they told me she was at Somin's  house.... I supposed Yongwha will make her sad. Then, I'm here, Come Yoona and you be far away from her... don't hurt her anymore" Ji-Hoon said with determination.

"Please, ... it's not Minho's blame He is my friend... It was me... My stupidity to ask for something that has never been mine." Yoona cleaned her tears and added "Let's go Ji-Hoon... I want to go".

"Yoona, Somin is comming if you want" Minho said.

"No.. Please I don't want to see her ...not now.... please" Yoona pleaded and Minho just nodded in defeat.

"I'm really sorry" A concerned Yongwha said.

"Don't worry Yongwha... I need it to tell you about my love.... and as you love another girl...I should give up.... It won't be easy, but I must try  it this time for real. Good bye" Yoona said and left while Ji-Hoon gave them a killer sight. 

"I'm sorry about Yoona, It will be better if I go with them." Minho said.

"I'm not sure. It appears she trust your brother a lot. Probably, they are falling in love, now." Yongwha said.

"I'm not sure, the way he saw  Ji Hyun noona was different, but his concern about Yoona... He's never acted this way for someone. It will be great he will forget  noona, but I'm not sure he will love again." Minho said.

"Who knows" Yongwha said while thinking <<Should I trust you Minho? Will you able to face your own father? are you ready to discover with me what kind of person your father is.>> 

"Yongwha, I thought you will come with Somin" Minho said.

"She told me that it wasn't necessary... I thought she was with Yoona, but where is she?" Yongwha said while calling Somin.

"Jung Somin,where are you?" Yongwha said.

" What!!!!!! Are you crazy? Don't move we are going for you?" Yongwha said and ended the call.

"What happens?" Minho was worried.

"She is going to kill me soon.... She decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter