A truth that hurts

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somin is doing well. She became more responsible with studies, she is just  finishing her studies this year." Yongwha said.

"Good to know that my princess got her goals. By the way this is the first time that I have the opportunity to talk so freely with you Hyung."  Shi Yoon said.

"I warned you I'm not your Hyung, but you're right this is the first time" Yongwha said.

"I  don't knwo what you have a bad impression of me If  I don't want to disturb people, I like seeing how people around me is happy. " Shi Yoon said.

"Your easy way of being made me think you weren't serious at all. However, Somin, Yoona and even Minho  said you were a good person" Yongwha said  and thought <<Minho name scaped from my mouth. I made a mistake. That might bring me consequences, he is my only connection with Shin Hye>>

"Even him. I thought he was jealous of me. I believed he hided his love for my princess. I thought he didn't like me. I can't believe he said nice things about me" Shi Yoon said and thought <<That means my suspicions about him are wrong... That was a soap opera as Hyung said>> 

"And talking about Minho and Yoona how are they? The last time I talked with her he deoesn't said anything more that she is ok and studying" Shi Yoon asked.

"Well, he is well working hard. As you know he finished  last year. About Yoona as you know being a doctor takes lot of time, but she advance lot of curses, she will finished before it was expected, but to be a psychiatrist is still a long way for her." Yognwha said.

"is she still behind you? " Shi Yoon said while Yongwha arched his eyebrown and ShiYoon added "Don't tell me you didn't notice. I never have the opportunity to tell you before, I know you noticed, but you made us believe you didn't. I never said anything to her, Don't worry " Shi Yoon was sincere.

"You... are right I ignored it, but I never gave her false expectations. I appreciated her, but I don't feel the same. I think she is better now. I heard she is going out with Minho's brother."  Yongwha said.

"WHAT? What  did you say? How is that possible? as much as I remember she wasn't  exactly friendly with Minho. How did she meet his brother? As I know she was angry with Minho because she blamed his family to cause her family left Daegu" Shi Yoon asked with great confusion as he was travelling to a strange dimension.

"Well, Yoona and Minho are not enemies right now. They are at peace." Yongwha said.

"Noona didn't say anything about it. since when they are dating? does he look like Minho?" Shi Yoon asked

"About two months I suppose and I think they don't look too much similar" Yongwha said while thinking <<Why Yoona didn't say her dear godbrother anything about Somin and Minho if she always supported Shi Yoon. Moreover, why she hid her closeness with Minho's brother and her almost brotherly friendship with Minho. Is she doing this in order not to hurt this guy or there is other reason. I have to think clearly, I don't have enough evidence to suspect Yoona is hiding something, but I can't forget my suspicion too easily.>>

"Yongwha are you ok? You were lost in your thoughts" Shi Yoon said and added "That was a great surprise. I'll ask her when I' come back, I don't want to be curious, but I always thought she would only forget you when you were with another girl. Do you have a girlfriend?" Shi Yoon asked.

"No, I don't have and don't be curious." Yongwha warned.

"ufff that means you still have enough time to be the overprotective brother that protects my princess from the wolves." Shi Yoon said happily and Yongwha is feeling bad after realizing this guys didn't have any idea that Somin forgot him even Yoona betrayed him hiding the truth and thought <<It was strange that Yoona became too close to Minho without a clear reason and now she put Minho over Shi Yoon when she always showed her preference for the clown...sorry Shi Yoon. There is something behind this change...>>.

"By the way... My princess is alone while you're here. You should come back as quickly as possible." Shi Yoon said.

"Dont' worry, she has Yoona and Minho to help her." Yongwha said.

"Yes, but  do you trust Minho? You are less strict as before, he can take advantage, or he has a girlfriend right now." Shi Yoon asked.

"I trust Minho won't take advantage. he respects my sister and you're right Shi Yoon. Minho has a girlfriend right now." Yongwha said and now the time to tell him the truth is coming.

"Uff... You take away a great load and who is Minho's girlfriend? "  Shi Yoon asked and when Yongwha  as about to tell him the truth. Shin Hye and Suzy appeared.

"You come early oppa." Shin Hye said to Shi Yoon.

"Good morning Shi Yoon oppa" Suzy said and then Shin Hye bowed to Yongwha and Suzy did the same.

"Suzy, he is a friend from Korea his name is Yongwha. She is Suzy Shinie's best friend " Shi Yoon said.

"Almost sister, don't forget it."  Shin Hye remarked.

"Yes, they are like sister as you see." Shi Yoon remarked also and added " I came early to talk with Yongwha. is it everything OK with Taecyeon and Tae-Joon?" Shi Yoon asked.

"Yes, oppa your friend threated them  that they just greeted and left without causing disturbance." Shin Hye said happily and she said to Yongwha "I' have to say thank you very much".

"You're welcome and don't worry those guys deserve a punishment." Yongwha said trying to be calm because Shin Hye made his heart beat quickly and this feeling is still new to him.

"Oppa, We want to buy some dresses. Please give us a hand, I don't like to see the men in black this time." Shin Hye pleaded.

"but Shinie, your father will be angry" Shi Yoon said.

" but please... " Shin Hye said while pouting  and added "You know he need us in a meeting the dresses are for that "

"Next week meeting?" Shi Yoon asked and saw how the girls nodded and added in defeat "I'll go with you, ladies." while Shin Hye and Suzy smiled happily, and Yongwha was lost seeing her, but he realized and moved his sight in that instant Shi Yoon thought he was seeing Suzy, but then he thought it was his imagination.

"Would you like to come with us?" Shi Yoon asked Yongwha.

"I'd like to, but I have to visit Park Corp to ask  for information" Yongwha said

"What a coincidence The stores are near there and by the way I " Shi Yoon said and Shin Hye prevented him from talking

"We can drive you near Park Corp. can't we? oppa" Shin Hye said and Shi Yoon noticed that Shin Hye didn't want to be exposed as a heiress in front of someone that they just met.

"Yes, come with us" Shi Yoon saked.

"Thank you very much" Yongwha said.

They left Yongwha a half block near Park Corp and then he presented himself as their partner and asked for the trainess. He found Hyun Jun, Jungmin, Kyu Joong and Young Saeng and then he was waiting to see the girls. Meanwhile he heard how an employee told them Miss Jena forgot a book yesterday before her trip and Yongwha became disappointed to know that she is out of the city for about to days and there is difficult he can see her. The women in charge left and Yongwha took the opportunity to see it and found a photo in which he can saw Ji Hyun and Ji-Hoon smiling happily while holding hands. He took a photo and let the it where it was before. Then, someone came.

"Hello, I'm Eunhye" Yoon Eun Hye said and as her artistical name is writing a little bit different he didn't notice that she is Shi Yoon's sister.

"Nice to meet you I can to explain a project to Asia. If you agree, you can be part of it" Yongwha said and began to explained everything to her, she showed her interest in the project. Finally, Yongwha asked if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter