The party begins

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yogwha, if  you don't have someone to got to the party, you can go with Yoona"  Minho said.

"Do you have some special interest in her? you were like oil and water, but now it's different. if you hurt my sister, I'm going to kill you ."  Yongwha warned.

"Impossible. Yoona is my friend  like a sister. Somin is the only one for me. I just say it because  you didn't notice Yoona has interest in you"  Minho said directly.

"I noticed, I'll appreciate the fact she saved my sister when she was bullied, but I don't feel nothing special"  Yongwha said and Minho interrupt him.

"what? my cute Somin bullied too. It was before I met her. "  Minho was shocked

"Yes, when we returned Korea as she spoke spanish words . I hate myself beacuse I didn't notice. Well, I'll answer you I've never fallen in love I imagine my heart will scape my chest and the world will stop in front of my eyes. That will be called love, but if I don't find that girl before I'm 28 years old I will think about her or another good girl or probably I'll become a monk jajajjajajajajajja"  Yongwha laugh a lot.

"You're a romantic.. like me, but  you have never fallen in love. I can't believe it. You're popular and handsome"  Minho added.

"No. I never have, but I love my music and my family. You want to bring Yoona, but as not as my partner. I don't want to give her false expectations "  Yongwha was serious.

"Ok, Hyung ... bro. Please let me call you this way I really appreciate you and i want to be your brother."  Minho said with sincerity with Yongwha not to much happy.

"You little rascal. You love to make me give up. Call me Hyung  about bro there is too much informal for business, probably with my family. And  You were bullied, too  can you tell me more"  Yongwha asked and Minho was surprised by his sudden interest, and prayed Yongwha doesn't asks directly because he will have to tell the truth about Ji-Hoon. 

-----------------------

"Yoona, do you plan to go the Park's party?"  Mr. Im asked

"I'm not sure, I don't want to be the third wheel"  Yoona hoped Yongwha asks her, he will go alone.<<At least, there is no other girl, if not, it will hurt a lot>>

"Are you still interested in Yongwha? I have curiosity to know if you are dating someone else"  Mrs. Im is anxious waiting for Yoona's answer.

"I'm not, about Yongwha, he never notice my love. It was difficult to admit, but now I decide to  let god decides our paths"  Yoona said with melancholy.

"Good then, Mr. Lee asked if you can go with his son Ji-Hoon. He assured me there is no love interest, it's just to prevent him to be target of blinded dates.  I think you can help him this time."  Mr. Im explaned.

"Don't worry, he doesn't have any interest in match you and his son and this way you can go without being the third wheel."  Mrs. Im asked. Yoona tought <<I can see your fear, I'm sure he won't match me with my brother, well my half brother, but seeing your eyes I know there is something more>>

"I will go, but only this time"  Yoona said and thought <<Ji-Hoon is different from Minho, he is mean and Minho still loves him. He is like that monster.I  have to know more>>

"Thank you daughter. Well, i'll be going see you at night"  Mr. Im left.

"Thank you"  Mrs. Im asked.

"I tried to hide this and won't tell dad that I know you were Mr. Lee's lover"  Yoona claimed while his mother face's twisted in pain and shame.

"how do you know?"  Mrs. Im asked.

"I heard both talking that he knows your past and I promise to hide it, but he is asking favors tell me It's just to protect my brother, I deserve the truth"  Yoona claimed

"Please, don't tell your father.. sorry.. he wants more, he plans to match you with Park Hyun Joong to increase his power"  Mrs. Im cried hard.

"And you plan to sell me,  that man is probably a monster like him"  Yoona was crying and felt herself as a thing that can be used.

"He won't sell you. Yoona, he won't know I told you. He said if Park Hyun Joong's not interested in you, he has another plan to get his goal without you"  Mrs. Im explained

"if that is truth, I don't have to worry, but what if he is like that monster and treats me like you. I won't  sell myself, I will kill me first"  Yoona cried.

"He promises, we have to trust him this time. Yoona don't reject him directly, don't be evident inf front of him or Ji-Hoon. I promise If he lies, I'll protect you no matter what"  Mrs. Im cried too.

"Fortunately Somin, Minho and yongwha will be there"  Yoona said and thought <<I won't risk myself. I don't want to have my mother's destiny>>

"Do you want to hear my past ?"  Mrs. Im asked

"No mother, I don't want to hear details, I hear you were forced... don't worry... I have something to do"  Yoona went to her bedroom. Then, she searched about Hyun Joong and Park corp, but there weren't much information about him, just from some photos,<<That's not possible, he looks like Shi Yoon's friend. it has to be my imagination for my lies>>. Then, she smiled seeing the tabloid photos <<He has a girlfriend.Thanks God.He looks familiar with this girl. Holy God please protect me from Mr. Lee, my father>>. 

------

After that, Somin called Yoona to go shopping to buy the dress for the party, but she excused herself,  then Yongwha and Minho decided to go with her,  but Hyun Joong was at the same and saw her througth the glass and decide to enter to see her from a short distance. She looked pretty and he was smiling, but  he recognized Minho and Yongwha who receive an important call from the office and excused telling Somin that dress is ideal and then said something to Minho who was surprised, but then began to smiled. Hyun Joong thought  Yongwha decided not to be the third wheel and feel a needle in his heart. He decide to go to another store.

"I not sure about this dress. I like more the other one, but oppa" Somin said.

"Don't worry about Yongwha, I will face him. He's more comprehesive. Then we can eat ice cream" Minho said  and Somin nodded.

Then we can see Somin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter