C-XIX

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The day Jungkook met Lisa made his eyes shine bright, it was like seeing a goddess, something out of this world. Her face was so pretty yet she knew how to portray iness at the same time. Her hair wrapped perfectly around her face, falling smoothly on her back and shoulders. Her body was perfect, she was happy with it and every single clothes she used to wear made her look beautiful.

 

There was something about her as well, something that felt like a magnet, there was something attracting him and he was following, without any single complaint. Nothing weird was coming out of her, she was simple, plane and pretty, since his perspective there was nothing wrong with her.

 

Jungkook really fall back on his when she arrived as an exchange student from Thailand. The first thing he thought was to get her attention, it was hard at first because she was really shy and very closed in her own world; used to eat by herself and make projects on her own as well, she wasn’t good at making friends the first day so that also slowed down his intentions to get close to her. He was taking things slow because if he didn’t he would look so freaking strange to her, like a creep waiting to take something out of her and that wasn’t his intentions.

 

Until one day, the sun smiled at him, the teacher decided the groups and he was chose to work with her. He was excited, for the first time he wanted to talk to someone, and that someone is so pretty.

 

He sat next to her when the teacher announced their names.

 

At first, she didn’t even make eye contact with him but then, when the first thing he said was a joke, she smiled and laughed; Jungkook was good on breaking the ice.

 

“Stop...” Lisa said, covering .

 

Jungkook smiled. “At least I got something from you”

 

“You want me to talk that much?”

 

“Then how are we going to work if you don’t talk?” Jungkook shrugged.

 

Lisa nodded. “That’s true; I guess I need to talk more”

 

“I’m sorry if I sound like forcing you”

 

She laughed again. “Of course not! I know I have been very silent since I arrive”

 

“Yeah, why don’t you talk with the girls or something?”

 

“I’m a shy person to be honest and I’m not that good on making friends”

 

“Well, I can help you; it’s not something that hard”

 

“Of course it’s hard” Lisa said, her expression showing a bit of concern. “I mean, what about if they don’t like me or think what I say is stupid?”

 

“That makes you understand what kind of people you don’t want around” Jungkook said. “I mean… you have been talking to me and I kind of like everything that you said”

 

“Stop it!” Her cheeks became pink.

 

“I’m not even flirting for your information, it’s me being honest” He lifted both hands. “You should not judge people; the girls are kind of cool”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“100%” Jungkook said and then he leaned to his right. “Sana?”

 

The girls turned around. “Yeah?”

 

“Let’s lunch together… I have a new friend who wants to met you” He made a quick nod towards Lisa

 

Sana smiled at him. “Does she want to meet me?”

 

Jungkook stared at Lisa who shyly nodded.

 

“Deal!” Sana said. “Can I tell Tzuyu and the others?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Good!”

 

Then both went back to their project.

 

“See? Sana is cool”

 

“That was easy because you have time knowing them”

 

“It can be possible, but hey! At least you have a date with friends in the lunch break”

 

Lisa nodded with a smile, but then glanced at him. “Are you going to be there?”

 

“Of course, I’ll be the one who introduce you” Jungkook said, grabbing his book. “Also Jimin and Taehyung are going to be there, so you can add two people to your new list of friends”

 

She smiled again, happiness coming out of her body. “I’m really thankful”

 

“See why you need to talk more?”

 

“Yeah, I know”

 

“Good, let’s start” Jungkook said. “After this we have lunch to enjoy”

 

That lunch brought happiness to Lisa. Friends, nice people; all the girls were so good to her and so friendly. The conversations were between silly and serious, some were about the professors and how she should beehive with them, others were about the library, the salon, the bathrooms and some of them were about boys which Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook totally ignored. But she was cool with them; she truly learned to open up a bit and to let the girls know interesting things about her. After a while, they even invited her out to the yard to take some photos while the guys stayed behind. At first, she did glance d at Jungkook a bit unsure, but Jungkook pushed her out of the seat and placed his legs on the chair, kind of forcing her to go and prevent her for sit again, he was giving her a chance to have a conversation and a get-to-know session with the ladies.

 

Thanks to that, she was pulled out of her shy stage and made her way more comfortable and confident of her own things and personality, things she wasn’t so sure of before.

 

“Let’s plan a trip!” Wendy said. “But not something that has nothing to do with school”

 

Taehyung lifted his hand. “We should go to a cabin then”

 

“No!” Everyone said.

 

“I won’t stand mosquitos around me my blood” Sana said to him. “We can go to a seaside city; we can rent hotel rooms, having a good time at the beach!”

 

“I don’t want the sun burning my skin” Taehyung answered sarcastically.

 

“It’s better than being cold and having mosquitos” Sana hit back.

 

Jimin crossed his legs. “I’m kind of agreed with Taehyung. I also don’t like to have sunburn”

 

Sana rolled her eyes. “The fact that you’re going to the beach doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get sunburn”

 

“Beside we can make sure to go in a time where there is no sun” Tzuyu shrugged.

 

Sana breathed hard, a bit annoyed. “What is the point of the beach then?”

 

“Get tan!” Lisa cheered.

 

“Exactly!” Sana and Lisa high five. “What is the point if we won’t enjoy the sun?”

 

“What about if we vote?” Wendy suggested.

 

“It doesn’t matter, I know we’re going to the beach anyway” Taehyung said, disappointed.

 

“I was hoping we could give the cabin a chance though” Jungkook said.

 

“But beach is way better” Lisa said, excited. “So beach?”

 

“YEAH!”

 

That’s the trip that changed everything for Jungkook and Lisa; those days and nights together really brought them closer, but even when Lisa was ready to jump to something, Jungkook wasn’t, he was waiting, getting to that specific place slowly; he was taking his time to get  to know her more, her true colors and her other not that bright side. It was something his father always said to him, to not push things too quickly and so irrational, that could lead him to know things he doesn’t like at all. However, that night, they both came back to Lisa’s hotel room, both very drunk although he could manage to stay up and walking like a sober person, Lisa couldn’t, she was destroyed but with her eyes still open.

 

She insisted for him to come inside with her, to lie down in bed and sleep until next day together even though Jungkook was not sure about it.

 

“Comeeee” She pulled him inside the room.

 

Jungkook was pulling back. “No- Uh… you’ll make me fall”

 

Lisa let him go for a while, supporting her body on the wall. “Are you scared of me?”

 

He rolled his eyes. “What would I be scared?”

 

“Maybe you think I’ll make something dirty with you”

 

“My thoughts aren’t even close to that”

 

“Then come and sleep with me” She whined.

 

“No…” He said, getting close to the door to close it. “Make sure to fall sleep with some water beside you, ok?”

 

But Lisa didn’t take no for an answer.

 

She sneaked into his room and seated on top of him.

 

When Jungkook felt her, he opened his eyes but she was already all over him.

 

“Lisa…” He said. “I’m tired, stop”

 

“Just for a while” She whispered, placing tiny kiss on his neck. “Just please me”

 

Teens have this sudden hit of passion that push them down to a situation very intimate in some point and that’s what it came for both. Make love drunk is not easy but they pulled off right. None of them knew what kind of level their actions had, maybe that is why both kept doing it until they got tired. Little did he know he was going downhill at the speed of light.

 

After that trip, he was genuinely interested to try something with Lisa not only because he was into her, truly attracted to her but also because he was feeling very guilty at being with her without getting into something official; he was feeling bad that she might think he used her, her and left her and that it’s not the kind of guy he is. He convinced himself that she is a good girl, that she was beautiful, nice, fun and smart and that he should give her a good chance.

 

“Are you sure?” Jimin said to him. “Well, how can I ask that? You already her”

 

“Hey!” Jungkook said, hitting his shoulder. “Don’t say it like that”

 

Taehyung rolled his arms on both necks. “Yeah, called it ‘make love”

 

“Neither, ok? We- we just did everything upside down”

 

Jimin nodded. “Yeah, you know? First you need to have a real date, then be boyfriend and girlfriend and then it’s that you guys go to bed”

 

“Ok! We are going to do that just now, geez! Don’t pressure me”

 

“That makes me wonder” Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter