CVIII

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The road to the apartment was the most awkward moment of their lives. What’s up with them? Fighting, loving each other, fighting, kissing, getting along, fighting again, what the hell? They are so confused with each other’s actions, they don’t even recognized each other anymore.

 

They supposed to be brother and sister and brothers and sisters doesn’t pretend to be dating nor kiss in the bathroom in a random house and most of all, they don’t admit they WANT to kiss each other… it’s something that goes… what? Against the society? Isn’t that taboo or something? Isn’t that… legal ? Whatever! It’s still wrong….

 

They looked at each other…

 

Right? There is no excuse for something like that to happen.

 

The door opened and Jungkook stormed out first, his hands shaking searching for his keys to open the door, he confused them with his motorcycle’s and then both fell to the floor. Why is he so nervous? He can’t even think straight; her lips, her kiss, her touch, there are all inside his head, messing with his feelings and what he thinks is right.

 

The beep of the security system sounded, indicating Roseanne already opened the door.

 

He cleared his throat. “Thanks” And said under his breath.

 

Roseanne only nodded, without saying much; she is also loss of words honestly.

 

Let’s be all honest in here; she is indeed naughty and really likes to play but this caught her so off guard; his honesty was the one who punch her guts; she really thought that if she wanted that she would have to fight for it until the end, maybe thinking Jungkook was a – good boy – but the fact he said he wanted that is a sign she is being completely pushed out of her comfort zone.

 

She walked, pretending to be all fine and normal towards her bedroom and closed the door.

 

The white door of her bedroom.

 

Jungkook peeked from the entrance of the kitchen to see if she was gone. She was. And he let out a long breathe, feeling alive again. Wha the hell is going on Jungkook? Is he ok? Is he feeling well? Or he is just dizzy with all the movements that are suddenly happen inside him? Isn’t stomach ache? Or maybe he’ll have some diarrhea; any who, he still feels something is messing up inside him and he feels so wrong, the mere image of his father disapproving his feelings is popping inside his head.

 

He walked to his door and stayed there, replaying a moment he knows never should’ve happen.

 

When he was about to open the door, Roseanne opened hers and both stayed petrified yet again.

 

He is so handsome.

 

She is so beautiful.

 

How can they really fight against that? It’s like two strong and huge hands are pushing them to one another.

 

Roseanne bite her lower lip and walked back inside her room…

 

…leaving the door open.

 

Is this a sign? Jungkook shared his eyes between the inside of her room and his door; thinking, in a serious point, if he should ran away right now or just let the moment flow its’ natural course.

 

“…” He whispered again and walked inside Roseanne’s room.

 

 

 

 

 

Around 3A.M, he heard the door opening and closing but he was so tired and so sleepy he didn’t bothered to check or anything, thinking that maybe was the neighbor arriving or leaving.

 

It was not his business and his bed was extremely cozy and nice for him to stand up.

 

What happened hours ago left him breathless, he for sure knows he has to clean the prints of Roseanne’s lips off his lips when their parents arrive but he doesn’t want to, the sweet taste and the great flavor are something he loves and doesn’t want to erase at all. He wants to be part of them forever.

 

When they were over, she pushed him out of her room and after a smile, she closed the door, locking it from inside.

 

He didn’t have another option then to go inside his room and sleep so well, to dream with angels and feeling completely in ease and clam.

 

But then again, two hours later.

 

“Jungkook!!!!” A scream was heard.

 

He jumped out of bed and searched for the noise and noticed Roseanne yelling outside the apartment.

 

He opened the door. “What the-”

 

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey” Roseanne said, clearly drunk. “I- I don’t find my keys” And laughed hard.

 

“Wha- where- what- you went out?”

 

She laughed again. “I’m not a ghost”

 

Jungkook frowned hard. “I’m serious”

 

“Don’t be a party pooper!” She said, struggiling to come inside. “Can yo-” And felt.

 

If he wasn’t so surprise, he for sure would’ve let her fall on the ground. “You are so drunk, where were you? Are you out of your mind?”

 

She pushed him hard. “Shut up! It’s not your business!”

 

But he got a hold on her again. “It is” he said, with a strong tone. “Where the were you?”

 

Roseanne stayed in silence, neither thinking her answer or just falling asleep. “Somewhere”

 

“Where is that somewhere?”

 

“Somewhere!” She yelled again and started to shake her arm. “Now let me go!”

 

Jungkook hold her even harder and pull her towards her bedroom, pushing her down in front of the WC; Roseanne was fighting all along but at the same time she couldn’t as she was so weak and dizz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter