C-XV

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

For the first time in all his life he has NO IDEA what to do; fear has created a deep black hole in Jungkook’s mind. He felt trapped, he was trapped in these four walls and can’t go anywhere now, escaping is not an option…or is it? Honestly he can’t think straight, he doesn’t know what to do, he could not go anywhere. He felt his heart pounding so hard against his chest, wanting to run away from the problem he just got himself into, his breathe is uncontrollable, he was loss for words, his mind was blank; what should he do? This is the worst thing ever.  He should’ve known better; his dad is suspicious and this is exactly what a suspicious father does.

 

Roseanne putted something quickly on her. “Coming!” She said; she pushed Jungkook behind the door, took his phone with her, hide it on her back and opened the door, “Stay still” She manages to say with her lips to a shocking Jungkook.

 

“Hey!” She smiled, like nothing is happening.

 

Junghwa was watching his phone. “Where is Jungkook?”

 

“Uh...” But he didn’t let her finish.

 

“He supposed to be here by now” He said. “Have you seen him?”

 

“Nope” Roseanne answered him, shaking her head. “I just arrived from shopping the list my mom left me and I just got home, didn’t saw him” She lower her eyes to meet with Junghwa’s phone which was marking Jungkook’s cellphone. “Ah, that dummy, and I think he even left his phone”

 

Junghwa snapped a look at her. “He left his phone? That is so weird”

 

“I- I heard it sounding on his room… so I think he forgot it”

 

Junghwa frowned and walked to Jungkook’s room right in front of Roseanne’s. He opened the door and entered, dialing his son’s number in the process.

 

(That gave time to Roseanne to throw Jungkook’s phone on the bed when Junghwa was giving his back at her)

 

The phone sounded and both of them stared at it laid on the mattress.

 

Junghwa frowned even more. “He left his phone”

 

“I told you” Roseanne said, lifting both hands.

 

Then the door sounded.

 

“Hello?” Jungkook’s voice sounded.

 

Junghwa and Roseanne went out of his room and as nothing was happening Jungkook stepped inside wearing his uniform and his bag pack. He was fixing his hair and at the same time, was starting to loosen up his tie and sweater.

 

“I- I was calling you, why did you left your phone?”

 

Jungkook frowned. “I left my phone? Wow,” He got surprised as he took off his bag pack. “I didn’t need it today so I didn’t even noticed”

 

“Oh” Junghwa said. “Ok… uh…”

 

“Do you need something from me?” Jungkook asked him.

 

Junghwa made a face, confused. “No… I- I actually wanted to know where you were”

 

He nodded at his father. “Right here” He smiled and walked passed him. “Hi Rosie”

 

“Hey…” Roseanne told him.

 

Silence.

 

“You bought all in the list?” Junghwa turned around to ask her.

 

Roseanne nodded. “Yep, everything is on the fridge and counter, I also did the dishes and the curtains are clean as well”

 

“Ok…” He hesitated. “And the school?”

 

She titled her head to the sides. “I still need to see the requirements for that in the school my mom wants me to be, I’ll do that soon”

 

Junghwa nodded. “Ok… I’ll be in my room, then” And walked passed her.

 

Yeah, he just exposed himself so shamelessly. He was totally trying to catch them in the act. Junghwa never comes home in lunch time and stays for a while after that but suddenly he does? He wanted to know where Jungkook was without even needing him at all? That was weird but also necessary; that made Roseanne realized how difficult this will turn if Junghwa actually suspects something.

 

Seconds after, Jungkook went out of his room, making sure his father was inside his.

 

“, that was close” He whispered walking behind her.

 

Roseanne turned her body, following him to the kitchen. “Close? He knows”

 

He got a bottle of water out of the fridge and turned to Roseanne. “Well… I had that idea along ago”

 

“When he slapped you?”

 

“He was just mad”

 

She took a quick look into the hallway. “I think we should… stop?”

 

Jungkook got close to her. “You want to stop?”

 

“Well, I mean” She shrugged. “You know, we can ruin our parents’ relationship with this”

 

He lowered his head. “Yeah, I know”

 

She cupped his face with her warms hands, forced him to look at her. “I don’t want to, it’s just we have to”

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything, he only nodded, although deep inside he knows he doesn’t want that.

 

“You want to come with me to the grocery store?”

 

“Why?” He frowned.

 

“I forgot something from the list mom gave me”

 

Jungkook laughed hard. “You had ONE job!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah!” Chanyeol threw her phone against his bed. “Why don’t you answer me?!” He yelled on the direction of the phone.

 

For the past few days he has been feeling less man then before; why? Because Roseanne has been rejected him and ignoring his call and messages. For some reason, not having her like his own object makes him feel so weak and irritant. She was his and now she has totally forgot about that fact? How dare she to do that? Does she forgot how submissive and complacent was with him? She needs him, she has to obey him! It’s so unfair and so wrong that she is not doing that right now.

 

He felt so annoyed and angry, glancing at his phone once in a while to see if she answered already. But nothing. Nothing was happening. His phone was beeping for another reason, some other messages, some other person, but not from her.

 

“Who is she with?” He whispered to himself. “Who are you with you !!” And yelled again.

 

He grabbed his coat and stormed out his room, ignoring his mother’s call or questions about his direction. How? How can he be the son of such a pure and sweet soul like Sandara? Something is off on him and is so oddly and freak that sometimes everybody believes he is some kind of adopted kid.

 

His surroundings were mute and blurry for him as he walked to an empty part of the city.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter