C-XXIII

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello there my dolls!

I’m sorry I have been busy but I manage to have the time to just copy and paste the chapters from my Word documents and update, because I don’t really want to let you hanging with all this.

Thank you for keep following the story and for all the support despite the long wait.

Kisses and hugs, take care of yourself.

#MAY_IS_FOR_BLACKPINK 

♥E♥N♥J♥O♥Y ♥

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

Jihyun and Jungkook has been going around from salon to salon to see which is perfect for their weeding, after he propose, he thought she was going to wait a little longer before all the mess started, however, she wanted to start right away and with the help of her mom and family, she could convinced him for good. They got to an agreement where Jihyun could pick and do whatever she wants as Jungkook accepted this wasn’t his forte; picking flowers, colors, decorations, cake, nothing of that amused him or make him excited and as Jihyun is so important for him and of course, his future wife, she will have all the right and reason to pick what she wants, that will make him happy the most.

 

However, Jihyun still wanted Jungkook’s opinion when it comes to the salon, counting the fact he has also family and friends who will love to come, so both of them had to decide on how big and how private they wanted the salon to be.

 

“This is one of our bests” The guy said to them.

 

The salon is on the rooftop of one of the largest buildings of Seoul, the landscape and the view of the city is amazing, it’s perfect for ceiling decoration, a gran scenario, a lot of tables and big, big dance floor for everyone to dance in their happy day.

 

“It’s free between the 25th and 30s which I believe is around the date you want the celebration to be held”

 

Jihyun looked around. “It’s so big… and the ceiling is so high”

 

“We have materials for any decoration you want. There’s no problem with that”

 

Jungkook looked around as well. “The windows are always open? Or do we have to ask for them to be open that night?”

 

“Sure, the windows are used as you want” The guy in charged explained. “You will have constants reunions with the organization team”

 

“She will have” Jungkook commented.

 

Jihyun smiled. “He is a doctor and he is always busy, I’m in charge of this”

 

“Oh, ok, as you wish then”

 

He got close to her. “Do you like this one?”

 

“I do… we have seen a lot but this one is so big and amazing, just as I want it to be for the decorations and stuff I want” She answered.

 

“Well, he just said it’s free from the 22 to the 30”

 

“You like this one?”

 

“I like the view, it’s very amazing”

 

“And our party will be held at night”

 

“Exactly… the city will look like our own game of lights”

 

“That’s so romantic”

 

Jungkook laughed. “Then this is it, I guess”

 

“Ah!” Jihyun hugged him by his neck. “I’m so happy!” And kissed him slightly. “This is it?”

 

Junkgook smiled at her. “This is it”

 

She turned to the guy. “This is it!” She repeated excited. “We want it for the 25th, is it ok?”

 

The guy nodded with a smile as he wrote it on his folder. “It’s reserved since now”

 

After that reunion, both went back to Jungkook’s car.

 

They were on their way towards Jihyun’s office as she had to go back to work and so did he. All this happy situation has them talking on and on about what they will do and how they will do it, they haven’t even get married and they already are speaking about the honey moon and other things they want to do as a marry couple, it’s kind of cute but Jungkook is feeling a slight pressure for that.

 

Sometimes he shrugged off and continues dealing with it, but sometimes is just too much for him.

 

“I thought of three” Jihyun said. “Maybe a boy then a girl and then a boy, it’ll be cute”

 

“Yeah, I think so too” He said, eyes on the road.

 

“Now, the names, I do not know, I don’t want to make a bad decision so I’m going to start to think about it since now”

 

“No problem”

 

“We can buy a house in Jeju for our grandchildren as well” She took his hand. “I’m so excited for this!!”

 

He squeezed it hard. “Me too” And smiled.

 

“Can we have a dog? Or is that too much for our apartment?”

 

“We can have a dog”

 

“It might be cool if we have two dogs”

 

He breathed hard. “Yeah”

 

“I know a name!” Jihyun said. “Seoul, it will be the name of our girls, that is decided, I don’t accept a no”

 

“I don’t have a problem”

 

“And the boy…. Jungkook Jr.”

 

Jungkook forced a smile. “Oh please no”

 

Jihyun laughed hard. “Oh… hey, do you want to come with me to pick the flowers?”

 

“You know I have my shift”

 

“Well yeah, that’s true but I can send you pics, right?”

 

“Sure”

 

She nodded. “I was thinking in a honey moon maybe in Hawaii, what do you think?”

 

“Uh… its fine, I guess”

 

“Hawaii it is! Or we can go to New York, those places, I’m fine with it. We can go to both, we can both pay for it, and it’ll be economic right?”

 

Jungkook nodded.

 

She got close to him to kiss him on his cheek. “I love you”

 

Jungkook stared at her. “Me too” and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung has been talking on and on and on about how grateful she is with Jungkook for giving her this chance. She knows that he had a great part in accepting this proposal so she has to show a big gratitude, Taehyung enjoyed hearing those things and more when she is  so pretty when she talks and smiles at the same time, she is a ball of sunshine.

 

But he was nervous as well, for more than she is so simple and amazing, he is a little bit too perfect, he wants things to go smoothly and well, with no mistakes whatsoever, so he has been preparing in front of the mirror a lot for this day.

 

How he will talk, about what he will talk, the tone of voice, the vocabulary, he has been paying a lot of attention to his own body language; because today is the day he has to be a professional doctor in front of her.

 

“I’m a little bit nervous even now” Taehyung commented, checking his coat and shirt. “It’s like this is the first date”

 

Jungkook made silence for a moment, his face completely serious as he stared at the space, clearly having some trance.

 

“What is wrong with you?” Taehyung then asked Jungkook.

 

“I’m fine”

 

“Yeah right and I’m chill” Taehyung said after fixing his hair a little. “Is everything ok?”

 

Jungkook sighed. “Jihyun has been very intense with this marriage thing”

 

“I told you girls do plan that since they were born”

 

He made a worry expression. “I thought she was going to take her time; like brag for like three months and then we would start to prepare everything, I never imagine she would actually start a day after”

 

“I told you” Taehyung repeated. “I love when I say that to you”

 

Jungkook shook his head. “I’m already losing my mind; she is already talking about children”

 

“And naming them?”

 

“Yeah” Jungkook said after glancing at Taehyung, surprised.

 

“I told you” Taehyung made a pause as he saw Jungkook’s expression. “Hey, let’s change the subject; I loved Jimin’s performance yesterday!”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened open at the question. “That was amazing, right?”

 

“Totally!” Taehyung smiled. “I guess our Jiminie really grow up”

 

“He’s your age, what are you talking about?” He frowned, very confused.

 

“I’m talking about his height”

 

“Oh, ok” He nodded. “Oh! Make sure to give Sooyoung this” He handed a bag. “Those are the mini gloves and mouth covers”

 

“Mini gloves?”

 

“I send a request to the factory to make some of child size”

 

Taehyung took one out. “These are so cute”

 

Then a black van pulled over in front of the entrance, that’s when Taehyung’s panic rose again. With the change of subject he did forgot about his anxiousness but now it all came back to him again. Why is Jungkook not feeling a thing? He is so normal standing next to him with the cool look of a cool doctor, it’s incredible.

 

“What about if you go out there and just say hi and walk inside with her?”

 

Taehyung turned to him. “You think that’ll be ok?”

 

He shrugged. “Yeah, I mean, I have to do an introduction anyway”

 

“Ok, ok,” Taehyung started to walk. “I’ll go and you wait here”

 

“That’s just what I said in different words”

 

Taehyung turned to him. “I’m nervous ok? Stop it” He breathe hard. “Oh man”

 

Jungkook patted his back. “I’ll be ok”

 

He stayed behind, amused by Taehyung’s panic.

 

Seriously he doesn’t want to admit out loud but his friend is so cute when he likes a girl, like a total terrifying poopy. The truth is, Jungkook has no reason to be nervous, first: it’s a bunch of kids; second: it’s Sooyoung, a very sweet and nice girl, she is so easy to talk to so the communication will be like a piece of cake and third: as he said, this is their second home, so basically they know each corner, room and space around here, it’s like showing the living room of their apartment.

 

He walked out towards the van and Sooyoung opened the door widely when she saw him and exited the car with a smile to hug him.

 

It was still her and he was still him, so he really can’t understand all the fear.

 

“Hi!” Sooyoung greeted. “Thanks for coming out!”

 

“Oh, no it’s ok” Taehyung said, holding the door for her. “I’ll be the guide anyway”

 

“That’s so cool!” She then turned around. “Let me introduce you the second teacher I brought”

 

The second door of the van opened and a brown hair girl stepped outside, bringing Taehyung’s warm smile down.

 

She smiled at him widely. “Hi”

 

“Tae, she is Lisa”

 

Taehyung stayed in silence for a moment.  “Hello…”

 

“Nice to meet you” Lisa said, acting like she didn’t knew him.

 

“Uhum..” He said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

 

“Thank you for helping us out, all the kids are pretty excited for this!”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter