CVII

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was waiting Roseanne down the stairs of their new apartment. Bom and Junghwa already left to their honeymoon after giving them instruction of being good kids, not fight to much and accomplish the task in the house.

 

Yes, they knew they were going to go to a party tonight and they also gave them permission before leaving the house for a few days.

 

He was preparing the motorcycle when suddenly the elevator opened and Roseanne went out with a gorgeous short dress and flat sandals, looking casual yet pretty; he smiled but at the same time the word ‘sister’ was writing all over her face. He is trying so hard to see her as a mere sister and he is trying so hard to forget what she means to him; he is doing a great effort, please understand is a bit difficult.

 

“Tell me a look good”

 

“You do” Jungkook answered. “But we’re going in my motorcycle, are you ok with that?”

 

“Yeah, I always wanted to be in a motorcycle!”

 

“Then hop on” He said, taking her hang gently to sit behind him; he handed her the helmed. “Are you sure you don’t want me to introduce you as sister?”

 

She shook his head before putting the helmet on. “I want to see the reaction of your girlfriend”

 

“She is not my girlfriend”

 

“It was about to be though”

 

“See why I didn’t want you to know that?”

 

Roseanne laughed and putted the helmet on. “Take it easy bro”

 

Jungkook the engine and went out of the parking lot, slowly so Roseanne’s dress won’t fly with the wind and reveal what can’t be reveal.

 

The traffic was clear and he made it quickly to the big house at the end of the road of a fancy yet very urban like urbanization.

 

Since they got inside the big gates, the yells and the music were audible, making Roseanne a bit nervous to face the people inside. She jumped out of the motorcycle before Jungkook, took the helmet off and proceeded to fix her hair; Jungkook smiled to her, loving how cute she looks when she’s nervous… and he thought she was pure rock.

 

“You look good” He said, walking in front of her. “Don’t worry”

 

“Looks are important” She said, walking beside him, linking her arms with hers. “Remember, I’m only your friend”

 

“If something else escapes my mouth… follow me”

 

“What?” Roseanne asked, very surprised, but he never responded.

 

This house was majestic, literally a piece of art, she was enchanted with the lights, the decoration, the big chandelier, the big paintings, the leather big couch and how expensive it looks everywhere; a spiral stare connected the two floors, decorated with what it looked like gold pieces of pearls. She gasped when she saw the high technology stereo placed in the outside yard that also had a pool placed in the middle, with a little Jacuzzi at the side and a waterfall on the other.

 

“My little bunny!” A man voice was heard.

 

Jungkook smiled. “Hyung!”

 

And both hugged.

 

“I’m so glad you’re here” He said looking behind him. “Where are your shadows?”

 

He laughed hard. “They aren’t coming today… but did they text you?”

 

“They did” He answered. “But I won’t believe ”

 

He smiled again and pressed his hand on Roseanne’s waist. “Uh, can I introduce you someone?” He pushed her in front. “She is Roseanne; my…” 3..2..1… “I’m dating her”

 

Roseanne snapped a look to him and then at the guy, smiling nervously. “Nice to meet you” But she didn’t denied.

 

The guy narrowed his eyes, checking her out. “Dude…” He said. “You have such a good eye. My name is Jiyong, gorgeous”

 

“You’re the birthday boy?”

 

“I’m the birthday boy” He pointed at himself. “Come, the guys are in here” He said walking in front of them.

 

Roseanne hit Jungkook with her elbow. “Dating me?”

 

He laughed under his breath. “I’m sorry”

 

“It’s weird… how we were fighting days ago and now you’re telling your friends you’re dating me”

 

“Hey” He whispered. “You told me to play along, didn’t you?”

 

She smiled. “You’re right”

 

“Jungkook!!” A bunch of voices were heard.

 

He waved his hands. “What’s up guys?”

 

“Long time no see” A guy stood up. “You are so big”

 

“Don’t treat me like a child hyung”

 

“You are my child”

 

“Jungkook” A girl said. “We were waiting for you!”

 

“For what?” He asked.

 

“Because you’re the soul of the party” Another guy said.

 

“What a great joke”

 

“Jungkook brought someone very nice” Jiyong commented. “Come doll”

 

Roseanne hesitated at first, but did walk to the center with him.

 

“Guess who is dating this doll?”

 

 “Not you… obviously”

 

“A second joke like that, you’re out”

 

“None of us, apparently” Other guy said. “I’m not that lucky”

 

“Jungkook isn’t”

 

 “I am” Jungkook proudly commented. “She is Roseanne”

 

He warned her since the time she accepted to go to the party and suggested the ‘game’; everyone were smiling, they even were teasing at Jungkook of how he found someone like that but at the corner of her eyes, she could see a group of five girls checking her out, from head to toe; whispering in each other’s ears.

 

She could recognized who this Lisa was, because she was staring at her with so many desires to kill her in a instant.

 

“Hi guys” She smiled bright to all.

 

“Your accent” The guy said. “It’s kind of y”

 

Jungkook placed his body beside her. “That’s my taste” He then pointed at each one. “He’s Yongbae, he’s Seungri, she is Sana, Tzuyu, Lisa” He made eye contact with Roseanne, like hinting her. “She is Irene, Wendy and he is Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi; the other people around, I don’t know”

 

Jiyong got close to them. “They are some friends of us they don’t know”

 

“But we are comfortable only us” Namjoon said this time.

 

They all sat together.

 

“This is weird, you never told us about her” Hoseok said.

 

Roseanne was sitting between Jungkook and his boys.

 

“You always told us about girls”

 

Jungkook thought it quickly. “It was because she asked me to” He said. “She is kind of shy”

 

“I’m not shy” She answered. “I just want to test him”

 

“Uh…” The three guy said.

 

“You know you are being burned up alive, right?” Yoongi asked, sitting in a table in front of her. “Don’t you feel burnt?”

 

“Jungkook told me about that” She said as she pushed her hair back. “I’m good with that”

 

“Sassy”

 

“Does Jimin and Taehyung know?”

 

They stared at each other.

 

“Not yet” Jungkook answered. “She wants to test me”

 

Roseanne nodded at him.

 

“Well… you’re a lucky bastard” Yoongi said again. “Where did you find her?”

 

“In a lagoon in Bussan”

 

She stared at him.

 

“Maybe you are a killer mermaid” Hoseok joked.

 

“Maybe I am” She winked to him. “Or not…”

 

“I like her, she is nice”

 

Yoongi got close to her. “I can feel the comments burning my back because I am blocking their view from her”

 

“And I’m thankful for that hyung”

 

“That’s stupid… commenting on someone without even have the decency to get close”

 

“Girls are like that”

 

Roseanne stood up. “I can get close to them on my own, I mean, I can’t stay with you all night”

 

The guys stared at her with surprise.

 

“You aren’t scared? They are five and you’re one” Hoseok whispered.

 

She shrugged. “I am actually counting five here as well”

 

Silence.

 

“You’re counting us?” Namjoon asked, pointing at him and the others.

 

“I can’t count on you?”

 

The three guys stared at each other and Jungkook did it was well.

 

“Yeah, you can” They answered.

 

She smiled. “Thanks” She said, as she was fixing her hair and dress.

 

Yoongi stared at Jungkook. “Seriously, where did you ing find her?" He whispered. "I need three”

 

“In a lagoon, don’t you believe me?”

 

“Bring three, I said”

 

Jungkook laughed. “I can’t”

 

“If they kill her, we bring her alive”

 

After hearing that, Jungkook pushed her down again. “Don’t go, please”

 

Yoongi nodded. “I would listen”

 

“Stay here with us, we’re fun, right guys?”

 

“Yeah but Yoongi...well”

 

“Hey!”

 

“You’re not fun”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter