CVI

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He never thought that when his father said his ‘I do’ would hurt so much, not because he didn’t want him to be happy but because the circunstamces are horrible for him. He is literally dying, glancing through the corner of his eyes the silhouette of Roseanne standing right beside Bom.

 

What should he do now after she recognized him so well? He felt in that lagoon for the second time when they spoke; maybe that can help him to get use to this and to see her as a mere sister, because at the end he is forced to do such a thing, he doesn’t have another option; making her something more can lead to a disaster and he definitely doesn’t want that.

 

“Holy molly” Taehyung whispered to him.

 

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were together in front of the table full of drinks, contemplating how gorgeous Roseanne was. Jungkook, thanks to the anxiety couldn’t stop eating.

 

“You are so dead” Jimin said after him, shaking his head.

 

Jungkook had his arms crossed in his chest, chewing. “I know”

 

“Let me have her” Taehyung said again.

 

And Jimin and Jungkook glared at him.

 

“Joking”

 

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Ok, so what are you going to do?”

 

Jungkook shrugged. “Get use to this”

 

“How can you get use to…” He made a pause. “…THAT”

 

“Getting use to” Jungkook said. “You told me that in some point I would be gross with the idea of staring at her”

 

“I know what I said” Jimin answered him. “But I didn’t imagine it would be like this…” He said, moving his head in her position, slightly. “… how you can be gross by that?”

 

“You’re not helping me at all”

 

“That’s why I’m telling you to let me have her” Taehyung repeated.

 

Jimin laughed hard and then whispered. “Maybe if you let him have her you’ll be gross in some point”

 

“I heard that” Taehyung said. “Rude”

 

“I just deal with it normally and smoothly, ok? I won’t do anything stupid”

 

The party was slowing down as the guests started to flee one by one, some of them quiet drunk but some others normal and just full of food and enjoyment. Bom and Junghwa were really living the dream of their lives, so they stayed dancing in the middle of the wooden floor specially made for the occasion; staring one another and enchanted by the other existence; and without them even knowing, their children were looking at them as well.

 

Jungkook left his body feel on the couch with a long and big sigh, he really wants to portray calmness and conformity. Roseanne was sited there already and felt the weight of Jungkook’s body behind her, she looked over her shoulders. “Are you tired?” She asked.

 

He responded with his eyes closed. “Nope”

 

“Hum” She said.

 

“What are they doing?” He asked this time.

 

“Dancing”

 

“Like two teens in a prom”

 

She chuckled. “Yeah, great example”

 

He chuckled as well. “I’m that nice”

 

“You are?”

 

“Yeah”

 

Silence.

 

She turned around to keep watching them. “Why don’t you look at them?” She asked again. “They look so happy”

 

“They are”

 

“Are you happy for your dad because he found my mother?”

 

Yeah, before but now… “Yeah, I am, she is a great woman” He said, opening his eyes and looking in their way too. “What about you?”

 

“What about me what?”

 

“Do you like my dad?”

 

“He is a nice dude”

 

He smiled. “Thanks”

 

“Are you drinking?” She sited next to him, giving her back at the couple and looking at Jungkook’s face. “Or just soda and water?”

 

Jungkook fixed his body, staring at her. “I am drinking”

 

“What are you drinking?”

 

“Just….” He hesitated. “You know…”

 

“You’re not drinking...” She giggled under her breathe, looking super cute.

 

Jungkook bite his lower lip. “You got me”

 

“You don’t drink at all?”

 

“Not that much” He answered. “I like to stay sober since last time”

 

Roseanne fixed her body even more. “Uh… story time!”

 

“Story time?” He asked, frowning.

 

“Yeah, tell me all about it”

 

“About what?”

 

“Since…”

 

“Uh…” He started to laugh, embarrassed. “I won’t tell you that”

 

She laughed. “Come on just say it!”

 

“I won’t!” He couldn’t stop laughing.

 

“Oh! So that means is something juicy” Roseanne poked his shoulder.

 

Jungkook hided his embarrassment with a hand. “I-” He laughed. “I can’t” And kept laughing.

 

“I’ll take that out later then” She stood up from the couch.

 

Jungkook followed her with his eyes. “Where are you going?”

 

“To get a drink, want some?”

 

“Just… something… soft?”

 

Roseanne laughed hard. “Soft? How old are you? Twelve?”

 

He stood up towards her. “I really don’t want to screw up things”

 

“You screw something ‘last time’?” She quoted with her fingers.

 

“Kind of” He shrugged.

 

“Ok… I’ll bring you something soft”

 

 

 

“Then we had and she thought that I was in love with her” A hick escaped his mouth. “Then I was like, you know… very confused… you know, because like… I didn’t like her but come on, she was cute so I said why not? You know… like…”

 

 

 

Roseanne nodded as she caressed his hair back.

 

Jungkook was drunk, laid in the couch next to her with a glass of rum in his hand; his breathe smells as alcohol and his red eyes full of weakness and tiredness says he has a few-a lot glasses on top of him. She was amused, she did took out the story from him; and she took out even more than what she expected: he told her everything with details and explicit contents.

 

But why haven’t they talked about… them?

 

“And you guys… are boyfriend and girlfriend now?”

 

“What?” He said after taking a sip of rum. “No!” He answered. “I… ok… she wants it but I don’t and I won’t ever because… you know… if yesterday was a no today is a total no”

 

“Why?” She frowned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter