C-XVIII

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook came back to his apartment with an apparent relief. He has some time to step up his notes before his father finds out how bad he is going on school; he would tell him if he would put the blame on Roseanne because FOR SURE he will do such a thing, he will put the responsibility on her with her having cero responsibility on this; yeah, she took him out of his comfort zone, shook him to live his teen years, push him to try new things and he slowly got away from his duties, but he also have the part on this, he also have a great part on this.

 

But oh no, Junghwa won’t ever put the blame on his precious son.

 

But wow, if only Junghwa would give her a chance to prove herself, give her the chance to show her intellect and personality, not only focusing on her being a distraction for him; that would make things easier, it would make their thing easier.

 

He stepped inside the building, stretching his neck side to side, getting slowly ready to study and make up all the mistakes he has been doing on school, to stop being such an irresponsible kid and get better.

 

When he arrived, he took time to find his keys as it fell on the end of the bag pack under all the notebooks he had inside; after he reached them, he took it out and opened the door to in the next instant desire to ing die right there.

 

“Hey silly!” Lisa greeted cutely from the dining room.

 

Jungkook’s eyes were two huge eggs. “Uh…”

 

“What’s up buddy?” Junghwa said, getting out of the kitchen towards the dining table. “Welcome”

 

“Uh…”

 

“Your dad did an amazing dinner!” Lisa said again, fixing the salad bowl on the center. “My mom helped to make some sweets for dessert, you arrive in such a great time!”

 

“Uh…” He pointed outside. “I- I forgot Jimin has my-”

 

“No, no, no, no” Junghwa waved his hands and walked to him. “Jimin can wait, you are tired and need to eat come on” He said, grabbing his bag pack and pushing him inside the apartment, closing the door after. “You spend all day with him”

 

“And almost none with me” She pouted.

 

“Hi Jungkook” Lisa’s mom walked out of the kitchen with a cake. “Welcome home!”

 

Jungkook stayed in the door entrance, still in shock. “Uh…"

 

Lisa walked up to him and wrapped her long slim arms around his neck. “I saw your dad in the grocery store and he invited me here”

 

“I see”

 

She lifted one eye brow. “Rosie opened the door for me”

 

Jungkook snapped a look at her and swallowed hard. … he never thought about it, the shock of her being here so suddenly was even bigger than that, but now his fear has gotten to the top. Roseanne opened the door for her and what was her reaction? She had to tell her everything right? After that it can be almost a must, but what did she tell her? Maybe the truth? Or she invented a truth? Well, what other truth can be? Their parents are marred, they are living together, the truth she might told her is the ACTUAL truth.

 

But , now he remembers why the truth can’t set them that free… the party… They supposed to be dating, he told that in front of everyone including Lisa… so… how… Oh my God… this is so wrong; Jungkook really wants to be dead, is it a good time to tell his father about his grades?

 

“Your sister is nice” Lisa said. “No wonder why you kissed her in the bathroom”

 

OH

 

MY

 

GOD

 

Jungkook laughed nervously. “I didn’t kissed her”

 

“You only did it to make me jealous?”

 

“That’s what she told you?”

 

“No… but I like to think about it” She said and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Or do I think about something else?”

 

“You didn’t tell that to my father?”

 

“Oh no… why would I?” She smiled at him.

 

“Lisa…”

 

Lisa laughed hard. “Oh silly, don’t be nervous, I won’t say anything… or do you want me to tell him?”

 

“Of course not”

 

“Then this will be so much fun!” She made a pause. “And even more fun if he knew”

 

“You wouldn’t”

 

She shrugged. “Well, no, but I can be brave”

 

He started to lose her hold. “Uh... dad… where is Bom?”

 

Junghwa turned to them. “She is in a meeting so she won’t be with us”

 

“And Roseanne?” He asked, eyes on Lisa.

 

“Oh, she went to buy some wine”

 

He finally get Lisa’s arms off of him. “I’ll go to change and... try to kill myself”

 

“I’ll wait for you here… and oh!” Lisa said, before he walked passed her. “Your seat is next to mine”

 

“What a surprise” Jungkook said, grabbing his bag pack and running to his room.

 

, OH . This girl will blackmail him so bad, it’ll hurt his guts. He would be a little bit relieve if she blackmail him with his notes, because it’s something he can fix, however, she is blackmailing him with something that can damage his entire family. ! AND THOUSAND TIMES . Jungkook ran to his room, internally yelling. What the actual ?! What is this? This was not planned at all. This is not supposed to be happening right now! His mind is a totally mess and he can find any peace internally or externally whatsoever.

 

He locked the door and grabbed his phone, calling Roseanne while panicking.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“Your dad sent mem to buy some wine, so I‘m buying wine”

 

“I hear music”

 

Pause. “The grocery store has music”

 

“What grocery store?”

 

“A grocery store… a normal and tiny grocery store”

 

“Please tell me you’re not planning to ditch on me”

 

“Ditch on you? Your date is already in the house!”

 

“Roseanne please”

 

“Look, I’m really buying wine”

 

“Not you’re not! You’re in Somewhere”

 

“I- I don’t really want to deal with that”

 

“What?”

 

“It’s like they’re planning you guys’ wedding… even her mom is there”

 

“Are you leaving me alone in this ?”

 

 

"I'm sorry"

 

“No! You are going to come”

 

“Eh… no I won’t” She said. “I don’t belong there; even my mom won’t be there”

 

“What did you told her about us?”

 

A long pause. “The truth, what did you expected?”

 

“She is blackmailing me”

 

“Not surprise”

 

“Please, don’t leave me alone in this… I don’t want to seat next to her”

 

“Even if I go, Junghwa will make you seat next to her”

 

“Rose-”

 

“Jungkook, please don’t make go and stand that”

 

“Do it for me” He begged. “I don’t want to be alone with them”

 

Silence on the other line.

 

“” She said. “Now I have to buy the in wine”

 

He let out a soft laughter. “Come now…”

 

“Ok… I’ll be right there”

 

“I love you”

 

“Tell that to Lisa”

 

Jungkook smiled before hung up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Roseanne doesn’t want to arrive to that hell, it was known as an apartment but for sure it’ll feel like hell. She cannot lie, she did imagined this but didn’t see it coming any time soon, or maybe not this soon; she knows that anything can happen due to Junghwa’s suspects but not this quickly. When she saw Lisa at the other side of the door,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter