CIII

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A doctor.

 

That’s what Jungkook wanted to be, he doesn’t remember where the thought is coming from but something inside his guts are making him chose that path; he knows it will be tiring and exhausting, not to mention it will be a long and hard ride but he is willing to take the risk for something he desires very badly. He didn’t knew how lucky he was when Taehyung and Jimin also decided to became doctors, although Jimin wants to became a veterinarian at least this ride will not be totally lonely, he thought, having both of his best friends by his side will be the best.

 

Something good to add to this period of his life is that Lisa moved on, she has a new boyfriend and she looks very happy with him, that also gave him time to just forget about the issue, leave it in the past and knowing Lisa was now in the same page as him, it was something way better, he was finally in a place where he felt comfortable; but… the calls of his mom kept pushing him outside of his comfort zone; they won’t stop, and he guess they will never stop any time soon, how can he deal with this?

 

He can’t just have a simple rest from that.

 

Now he is in the last year of high school, the most important year of all; it’s necessary for him to accomplish everything in order to get in the best university of the city.

 

“So…” Taehyung said, resting his body besides Jungkook’s locker. “What are we going to do today? We have no homework… which means…”

 

“Nothing…” Jimin answered him, cutting him in the intact. “I have a bunch of things to do due to my constants absences”

 

Jungkook turned around. “Yeah, what the teacher said?”

 

He shrugged. “He gave me time to update everything but still, it’s a lot”

 

“I think you should talk to the teachers… maybe not to assist to some classes so you can go to your contemporary dance lessons without worrying”

 

“I know but I still think that won’t work, I will stay way behind”

 

“Are you ignoring me?” Taehyung pointed at himself. “Because that’s rude”

 

Jungkook and Jimin stared at him. “We’re not” The last one said. “It’s just we do have things to do”

 

“Like what?”

 

Jungkook looked at him as he took out his helmet from the locker. “Maybe you have nothing to do but Jimin has homework and I have this date with my dad and his new girlfriend”

 

Both of them got surprised.

 

“It’s today?” Taehyung asked. “I didn’t remembered that”

 

“Yeah, it’s today”

 

“Hey before continuing with the juicy thing” Jimin started to say as he opened his bag. “Can you please borrow me your Biology’s notebook?” He stretched his hand to Taehyung.

 

He pouted. “But- but Biology is my child”

 

“I’ll take care of it well”

 

“Imagine is your Chemistry notebook” Taehyung said as he was starting to open his bag.

 

“Don’t mess with Chemistry”

 

Taehyung gave the book to him. “Seriously take care of that, I have all my notes for the upcoming test in that baby”

 

“Why are you being so annoying with this? This is not the first time you lend me a notebook”

 

“It’s because is Biology” Jungkook remarks.

 

“We all love a specific signature” He nodded cutely.

 

“It’s like me with Math” Jungkook added, hitting Jimin in his shoulders.

 

Jimin laughed. “And Earth Sciences”

 

“And Physics” Taehyung continued.

 

“And Sports”

 

“Oh yeah ha-ha let’s all make fun of nerdy Jungkook” He said as the three started to walk outside of the building.

 

Jimin and Taehyung laughed hard at him and the last asked. “Ok, now, you’re going to meet your dad’s girlfriend, have you seen her before?”

 

“Yeah,” Jungkook answered, putting his helmet under his right arm. “I saw a picture of her in dad’s cell phone, she is pretty”

 

“Are you really ok with him dating?” Jimin asked, taking his coat off.

 

“Yeah, why not?”

 

“You didn’t take well your mom’s boyfriend” Taehyung said.

 

He took a deep breath. “I didn’t saw that coming”

 

“But you should have at least sense it”

 

Jimin hit Taehyung behind his head. “How can a ten year old sense that kind of things?” He asked.

 

He caressed his head, fixing his hair in the process. “I don’t know, you have been always smart”

 

“Yeah but I didn’t saw that one coming” Jungkook stared at Taehyung, almost killing him. “So let’s not talk about that woman”

 

“Dude is your mother” Taehyung said. “You should let all that go”

 

As the three were arriving to Jungkook’s motorcycle, he stared at them.

 

“When you spend one year in jail for something you didn’t do but your own mother blamed you for it, please tell me how I let that go” He said as he fixed his bag and uniform to turn on the engine. “You guys will stay?”

 

“Yeah, I have to take some books with me and Taehyung” He said, putting his arm around his neck. “Needs to take acid”

 

Jungkook laughed hard and pushed at him. “Don’t worry”

 

Taehyung shock expression changed to an apologetic one. “I’m sorry man, I didn’t remember that”

 

“It’s because you’re crazy to go out” Jimin patted his shoulder.

 

“Why don’t you advance some homework tonight and we planned something for tomorrow?” Jungkook said.

 

He shrugged. “If you say so” He looked at Jimin. “Do you want some company?”

 

“It can give me peace of mind”

 

Jungkook putted his helmet on. “So we see each other tomorrow”

 

“Hey, make sure to make a nice impression”

 

“Deal”

 

 

 

 

It’s cute how nervous his father is, every time someone walks inside the restaurant that turns out to be someone else to the one he is waiting, he checked himself in the reflex of the spoon placed in his right. He was so nervous that he didn’t even looked how Jungkook was so amused with his behavior. Watching his father like this give him satisfaction, he was a witness of all the things his father has to go through, all the hardships and everything he did to make him a happy kid, and now that he is a young handsome man he is giving himself a chance to start all over and Jungkook is fascinated with that thought.

 

Sometimes he wished he could feel the same for his mother but then the memory of him inside a prison cell comes to his mind and he totally erase the mere thought of forgiving her and start from scratch with her. It can be a little bit immature of him but he stayed with the image in his mind, like if he inked it with a needle full of pain.

 

When he come back to reality his father was again checking his hair and he putted his hand over his arm. “Dad, stop” He said with a smile. “You’re fine”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter