C-XI

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook found himself sweaty, feeling his inside burning, a little sensation on his belly was making him feel such a pleasure he was biting his lower lip trying to not scream. It was impossible to keep silence when he was feeling extremely good, pushing him to the edge, to his own limits, taking him to the moment of a massive discharge. Roseanne lowered her head to kissed him in his sweaty forehead, equally tired and satisfied; the blankets around them, protecting their was also wet of their sweat and messy. Their clothes were watered around the place and the curtain protecting them from what is left of the sun light.

 

“I won’t stand up in a million of years” He whispered, still with his eyes closed. “So, don’t make me”

 

Roseanne laughed hard at him, keeping her position on top of him. “You’re such a kid”

 

He suddenly sat, supporting his body with his both arms. “Am I kid?” He asked, naughtily.

 

“Yes, you are” She answered, with a teasing look. “I very big kid”

 

“Is that big some kind of hint?” He narrowed his eyes, as he showed a sassy smiled.

 

She laughed hard again. “Kids supposed to be little”

 

“What that supposed to mean?”

 

“I don’t know, you tell me”

 

“I’m going to get you down again”

 

“Uh…you’ll force me?”

 

“You asked me to do it a couple of times earlier”

 

Roseanne bite her lower lip, loving the teas and the flirt between them.

 

She is used to these kinds of encounters with guys but never expected to actually be excited for something afterwards, like conversation, cuddling, or even some other seductive behavior.

 

It feels cool, natural and genuine.

 

When she was about to kissed him again…

 

“We’re back!” The voice of her mother echoed in the living room.

 

Both of them were surprised, shock at the events; they supposed to arrive in two days, not so early like this. Jungkook jumped from her bed and quickly gathered all his things, still completely clothe-less, he took all what he could find, hoping nothing was left behind. After giving Roseanne a quick and tiny kiss, he opened the door and checked if they were around, and they were in the living room, on what he thought were the sounds of the suitcase coming in and other kinds of things, maybe a bag and the sound of the shoes crashing against the porcelain. He ran towards his bedroom, and closed the door, resting his head in it after, feeling so relieve he went out of her room so quickly and without being noticed. He took his clothes on, manage to fix a little bit his hair but realized he was full of Roseanne’s floral perfume; his body was showered with it. He quickly locked himself in the bathroom and his shower.

 

He felt his father stepped inside his room, quietly. “Jungkook?” He called.

 

“Dad?” He asked, acting like he hasn’t heard them at all. “Is it you?” He asked, putting all the soap and shampoo he could to erase her essence form her, although it was the least thing he wanted, he for sure needs to take care this situation very well. “I’m in the bathroom”

 

Junghwa laughed hard as he pushed the door open. “I can see that”

 

He slided the door.  “What’s up?! Welcome!”

 

“Thank you” Junghwa answered happily, stretching his arms. “Get out of the shower quickly ok? We brought something for dinner”

 

“Oh, coming!”

 

 

 

 

 

Bom knocked her door twice before slowly going inside; the lights were off and that can possibly mean Roseanne was asleep. She walked closer to her as she the light of her nighstand and seated beside her softly, trying to not wake her up so abruptly. She shook a little her body to see if she would respond, which she did.

 

Roseanne – pretended – opened her eyes slowly, like if she was in the deepest dream. She smiled at the sight of her mom and started to stretch. “Welcome” She whispered.

 

Bom smiled. “Thanks. How are you? Are you very sleepy?”

 

She shook her head, rubbing her eyes. “No, I can wake up any time” She joked. “Did you have fun? How was your honey moon?”

 

“It was great” She answered. “The place was absolty amazing, worth the money and distance”

 

Roseanne smiled at her, starting to stand up, wearing a big t-shirt. “I’m so happy mom, and the most important thing is that you get back safetly”

 

“That is the important thing, that’s true” Bom nodded at her, as she squeezed her hand. “ missed you, what about you? Did you have fun? Or wasted your time fighting with Jungkook?”

 

She made a face as she tittle her head to the side. “No, we actually got alone” She answered. “We haven’t talk that much but we are in peace”

 

“White flag?”

 

“White flag”

 

Bom hugged her before standing up. “Come on, we brought something to dinner”

 

“Really?” She said, starting to stand up from the bed. “What did you brought?”

 

“Surprised” The mom answered. “We also brought some presents for you”

 

“Deal… I get shower and I’ll go” Roseanne assured her as she walked to her bathroom.

 

“Oh, ok” Bom answered before going out of her room and close the door behind her.

 

 

 

 

“But we got a little too much home sick so we decided to get back earlier” Junghwa informed.

 

They were already seated in the table, eating the food Junghwa and Bom brought from an Italian restaurant back in the airport. They were enjoying the past and the tiny pieces of pizza while the two grownups shared their experience in their honey moon, also telling them stories about the people the met and the famous people they encounter on the island and in the airport arriving and leaving. It was a great dinner, only hearing them speak also about how lazy they were to come back to work the next week and how much they missed Korean food even though they couldn’t complain about the quality of the food in Greece.

 

While they were chatting and laughing and believing their children were paying attention to them, Jungkook suddenly felt her warm hand on his thigh, going up and down from his knee all the way to the top; Roseanne was seated right next to him, acting completely different to what her hand was doing. He felt hot, so hot one more time, his cheek started to burn and he knew they were starting to have a pinkish color in it. Roseanne was killing him slowly and painful, because all what he wants to do is push all these plates and food of the table and make her his again.

 

She eventually stopped, as her mother asked her a question that she answered with a nod and the conversation kept going, but not without a revenge of him. He slowly reached her thigh this time, going all the way to a place he shouldn’t be touching right in front of his parents; she shameleslly parted her legs, bit her lower lip in the process. He could make a way for one of his fingers but…

 

“And Jungkook” Junghwa asked.

 

And that made him stop almost in a second; he cleared his throat. “Yeah?”

 

“The final tests? Did the school already sign the dates?”

 

“What final tests?”

 

Junghwa looked at him, amused. “The final tests for the scholarship”

 

“Oh” He remembered now. “Well, no, not yet”

 

He guessed, because for the past few days he has been missing classes, but he can’t and most not say anything of this to his dad or he will be dead by the next second. Inside he felt bad for telling a lie to his father, they have never had secrets; he even knows what happened with Lisa and also what did not happened with Lisa; he knew everything and now he is in the position of lying to him because there is no way he would say what is currently happening.

 

“Please study hard” Junghwa said, taking a sip of soda. “I really want you to get that scholarship, I know after that, you’ll be happy”

 

Bom stretched her hand to Roseanne. “You baby? Do you have any future plans?”

 

“Well… I haven’t think about it just yet”

 

“You need to hurry up, Rose” Junghwa jumped on the conversation. “A career is very important in these times”

 

Roseanne tried to not roll her eyes at that. “I know, but I- dad took me out of school, so I don’t know how would I come back”

 

“That ” Bom said under her breathe. “We will figure something out, ok?”

 

“I can help too” Jungkook said, staring at her with a smile. “You know, if you want”

 

She smiled at him. “Thanks, I appreciated”

 

Bom clapped her hands together in a sign of joy. “You guys are getting along, I’m so happy!”

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook woke up very late that morning, when he noticed the time it was, he for sure knew he was going to miss the first hour of his classes. He went out of bed, took a quick shower, his uniform, his bag and some books he had to return to the library and ran out of his bedroom. The apartment was very silent, there was no one around not even his father that always wakes up around this time, which she is thankful for because he would yell at him he was late. He went ouf the building and took the first bus he saw coming close to him. What is happening? He wasn’t this way, he used to sleep early in the night and wake up early in the morning, so early he had time to make himself a breakfast and to read and write some things he like, but recently he has been having this reckless behavior about his schedules and the weirdest part of all is that he isn’t even mad about that.

 

For him it all worth it as everything was because of the time he spend with Roseanne; they used to speak over text messages until very late a night because of course, their parents w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter