C-XVI

Behind The Blue Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook couldn’t think of any other place tan Somewhere, honestly, no other place would feel so secure and with alcohol in it than this one. This is not him at all, but sadly he has lost himself somewhere in the middle of his road here due to sadness and anger. Why? Why his father did this to him knowing everything he felt and feels now? Why they kept quiet on him this way? Why throw her presence at him like that? It’s so evil, is he father having some mental lagoons or something? Does he not remember what she did to him? The pain he is feeling and the confused is way bigger than taking a few shots that he knows won’t stand later.

 

The club was empty as it was very early but still has music and some people dancing. He sat on the bar where there were only a few people sitting, equally alone.

 

“What is the strongest you have?”

 

The bartender looked at the shelf. “There’s something from Mexico called Tequila”

 

“Give me that”

 

The bartender obeyed and left him the shot right in front of him; he grabbed it and drank it quickly, before the bartender came back with salt and lime.

 

“Dude, you need this to pass the bitterness”

 

Jungkook made a few as he swallowed hard. “It doesn’t matter”

 

“Other one?”

 

“Sure” He said, sliding the glass to him.

 

“Heart break?” A voice asked.

 

He laughed. “I think I heart break hurt less”

 

“Uh… then that was bad”

 

“Yeah…” Jungkook said. “You know… it’s not easy to accept treason from your own family”

 

“Wow… dude if you want to talk it out”

 

“I have some problems with mom; I really don’t want to say anything, I’m embarrassed”

 

“No problem, I think I have done way worse things”

 

“Have you been in prison?”

 

“Three times” The guy answered. “Then my mom sent me to Japan, believing I was going to get better. I eventually did but… coming back to that is tempting”

 

“I was in prison too”

 

“How long?”

 

“A year”

 

“Damn!” The guy took a sip of his drink. “I was three time and only spend like two months there but a year”

 

Jungkook took his shot. “Yeah, my mom accused me of domestic violence when actually was her husband the one who did that to her” Silence. “I only defend her and… she just paid that way”

 

“That hurt more than a heart break, seriously”

 

He laughed softly at the end. “Well… if I can be honest, I am suffering a heart break as well”

 

The guy laughed hard as he patted Jungkook’s back. “I knew it!”

 

He kept laughing. “We’re taking a break, although I don’t know how I will keep my hands of off her”

 

“I know how that feels. I have also someone like that, and I physically in pain that she is rejecting me for someone else”

 

“I’m sorry man”

 

“Whatever… when I find that guy I will go back to jail after”

 

Jungkook smiled. “Don’t. If she doesn’t want, she doesn’t want you”

 

“I know, I now but I’m so angry” Then the guy stretched his hand at Jungkook. “I’m Chan”

 

Jungkook took his hand. “My name is Jungkook”

 

And both took a shot of their respectable drinks, again.

 

“Why are you so upset about the girl?” Chan asked, turning his body towards him. “Is she that amazing?”

 

He swallowed the content of the tiny glass. “The best” He said. “I have been in relationships before but… she is something else, you know? Or I don’t know if I’m jumping into it so quickly. I just… crashed against a wall when I met her… maybe for how I met her. It’s complicated”

 

“How complicated?” Chan asked, curious.

 

“Well…” Jungkook hesitated, 100 % sure that he won’t say the complete story to a stranger. “I met her when we were kids and I found her cute; then I met her again… but… well… yeah… it’s complicated”

 

Chan laughed, patting his back. “You know? Everything with a girl is complicated” He said. “Mine for example, loved to be with me, at least that’s what I felt the couple of times we were together… now she doesn’t even answer my phone calls”

 

“That’s sad”

 

“Yeah…” Chan lifted his whisky and stared at it. “But I’m sure I’ll find out who he is and I’ll have very serious conversation with him”

 

Jungkook glared at him. “And what you’ll tell him?”

 

“To stay the away from her maybe?”

 

“Do you think that will bring her back to you?”

 

“That can be a possibility”

 

He putted his hand on his shoulder. “Dude, she’ll hate you more… she won’t get back to you that way”

 

“How you know that?”

 

“I’m not an expert in ladies and I’m not expert in love relationships but I’m 100% that is not smart at all” He made a pause as he came back to his position. “If she doesn’t want you, she won’t want you”

 

“That’s what’s weird for me” Chan said. “Roseanne was easier to grab and be with, now she is just so difficult to have. !”

 

Jungkook snapped his head to him with a frown expression. Did he hear it right? "How’s her name again?”

 

“Roseanne” Chan said, not really paying that much of attention to Jungkook's expression. “Park, it’s like my name”

 

Jungkook frowned even harder. “You are… just… Park Chan?”

 

He laughed. “No, no, my name is Park Chanyeol”

 

Chanyeol. The same name who texted her that day and for who almost he opens his mouth incorrectly. Today is not his day at all, life is not quiet his fan; first, his mother is in his house when he doesn’t want her there, and now he is meeting Roseanne’s ex… something, because he can’t really place him in her life just yet. He suddenly felt the need to tell him who he really was but then remembered it was useless because they are totally nothing anymore or even had the chance to start something ‘officially’ so that was pointless.

 

“Uh… ok”

 

“Well, yeah… you know she was amazing, in everything but most of all in , that girl is such a professional, she used to obey me in everything like a good girl, ah… I really miss that but, she has been rejecting me and that pains me a lot”

 

Jungkook tried to hide her smile, because it’s a good thing she has been avoiding him. “Sorry man” He fakedly consoled him.

 

“I’ll get her back, soon” Chanyeol said. “Hopefully”

 

“Good luck with that” Jungkook said as he took out some bills off his wallet. “I think I should go”

 

“Your girlfriend is looking for you?”

 

He smiled once again. “Yeah she must be” He stretched his hand to the guy. “Was nice to meeting you, man”

 

Chanyeol took it. “Me too, take care”

 

Jungkook started to walk towards the exit, trying to walk as fast as he could. When he saw Roseanne entering in the establishment he for sure didn’t want this guy to put his hands on her so he quickly paid for his things and got the hell out. It’s incredible how she knows where to find him when he is so new to this place still, but is also a good sign that they are truly connected to each other.

 

“I cannot believe I got this right” Roseanne said.

 

“I was just drinking something”

 

She grabbed his hand tight. “Come on, let’s get out of here”

 

They walked, fingers intertwine towards the nearby park where they sat comfortable, watching the kids and their parents play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter