Flying Far

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

I continued to let the tears fall. But I dared not make a sound. Josh slowly sat on the bed next to me. I continued staring down. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yuri.." I turned to him with tears in my eyes. He pulled me in..for a hug. I didn't bother to return it. His face was in my neck, trying to comfort me.

"I did this FOR you. You know that, right?" I-" I pushed him off.

"What, you LOVE me? If you love me, why won't you let me be happy?!" Josh frowned.

"Because I can't let you go". I shook my head.

"This is not okay, Josh. You can't assume I'll just come rolling back to you because Minho is gone". Josh sighed.

"Look, you don't have to BE WITH me. Just..come back to Sydney. Just like old times.."

"NO. I don't want to get involved in that all over again. You know that". Josh stayed silent.

"And because of you, I can't stay here anymore. Minho knows too much.." Josh looked at me.

"Then come back with ME. He doesn't understand. I'm in this with you. We can do this together". I looked at him. Would it be better to go with him? He knew I had the thought in my head.

"You were good at it. You were in control. WE were in control. This is what we're meant to do. Not sit around at school like normal kids. We're special. You..are special.." He moved close to me. I wasn't moving away, but I wasn't reacting. I looked at him.

"Yuri. Come with me. To Sydney. Can't we start over?" I looked over to the bed, seeing my phone. Minho. I sighed and looked at Josh.

"I hate you. Oh so much. But..it's best for Minho. Isn't it?" Josh nodded. I sighed.

"I..I guess I better start packing then". Josh hugged me. I pushed him off, picking up my phone. I stared at it. Should I call him? I'm doing this for him. 

I'm sorry, Minho.

------------------------------

MINHO POV

I stared at my phone. I had just hung up on Yuri. 

Yuri.

H..How could you? How am I to trust you? How am I to know what kind of person you really are? It was impossible to fathom..what she's done. The room soon echoed with a knock. I stare at the door, reluctantly opening. Opposite me was Key. I sighed.

"Did you find her?" I gave a head nod towards the house so he could come in. I sighed.

"Did you know about all this? Her..past?" Key coughed.

"Sooni told me and then I called you to find her". I looked at him.

"And you're not mad?" He shook his head, confused.

"Why would I?" I scoffed.

"After all she's done!" Key still didn't understand.

"Hey, I know it's a bit unreal, but.." I couldn't contain the ridiculousness of the situation.

"UNREAL? She KILLED someone, Key!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo.
So, yeah.
Yuri did that.

How do you all feel?
Next chapter will explain everything
The funny thing is..Minho doesn't actually know everything (despite what he might think)..

Oops, did I spill too much?
Read the next chapter to find out.
Hope you are all enjoying this. Thank you for the support.
I love you <3