Annyeong, Seoul..?

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

 

"Yuri. Yuri, wake up, darling"

I groaned and rolled away from my mother's hand tapping on my shoulder.

"Yuri. The plane's landed. We're in Seoul."

That's when my eyes shot up. I quickly rose from the seat and looked out the window. My mother was right; we're in Seoul. And it was..beautiful. Not Sydney beautiful..different beautiful. It seemed comforting, to be in my mother's hometown. The buildings, both old and new, stood together oh so well. The sky was a clear blue..it was picture perfect. 

 

I turned to look at my mother. She was looking outside the window, with tears forming in her eyes. She hadn't been in Seoul since I was born..and I'm 16 now. Wow. It made me think about how much my mother must've missed it. As she soon realised I was watching her, she cleared .

"Come on, darling. Let's get our bags and get out of this stuffy plane." I laughed at her comment.

As we got off the plane and into the checking area, my mother was looking around..as if looking for someone. As soon as I thought that, a girl, around my age came running to my mother. She was really pretty..I was kind of jealous. She had long, brown wavy hair that bounced as she ran. Her face was flawless. Her lips were nicely glossed, and she had a bit of bronzer on to make her skin glow. Her big brown eyes got my attention the most. They made her look so pretty. She came running in a floral dress that hugged her curves so well with a grey cardigan and her stockings and nice black wedges. Wow, she can pull it off. I had no idea who this girl was, but she came running and hugged my mother. I obviously must've had a confused look on my face because once the girl hugged my mother, she hugged me. 

"Aunt Kara! Why didn't you tell me Yuri is so pretty?" she squealed while hugging me. Aunty? 

"Yuri, this is Sooni. Your cousin." OH. 

"Ahhh, you're so cute! We are so going to be close!" she kept squealing..my ears were hurting. I laughed at her adorableness.

"Awh, thanks Sooni! I'm sure we will!" I gave her a heartfelt smile, and I got one in return.

"Come on you two. Let's get the bags and go on to Sooni's house. We need to sleep. I have work, and you have school" my mum said, pushing us to the exit.

WHAT? I HAVE TO GO SCHOOL TOMORROW? Aish, this is annoying. 

"UMMA! You're kidding, right? School tomorrow?" I stared at her.

"I wish I was, Yuri. We all have things to do. Besides, tomorrow is the first day. Might as well go, right?" My mother questioned me.

I sighed. She was rght. I frowned while picking up my bags. Sooni noticed my frown.

"GIRL. Turn that frown upside down! I will be at your school..it's going to kick !" she said as she winked at me.

My gosh, she is funny. I'm going to enjoy spending time with her.

"Now come on. Let's go!" Sooni wrapped her arm around mine and took us to her place.

 

----------

 

"Yay! You'll be bunking with me! How awesome is this?!" Sooni said as she showed me her room. Her room looked amazing. It one pink one side, and purple the other. That is really cool! And I saw two beds near each other with white wood. This was so beautiful. But when I saw I had my own closet..I freaked! I jumped around, going crazy. Sooni found this hilarious because next thing I knew, she was on the floor laughing.

"HAHAHA. You're so cute, girl!" she needed a second to breathe.

"Hahaha, sorry. I'm just so excited to be here is all!" And I was..when I'm not thinking about Josh and Ellie. Sooni noticed the look on my face and asked.

"You okay, Yuri?" She was eyeing me.

"Yes, of course!" I brought back a smile and hugged her.

"Awh, why are you so cute for, Yuri?" she asked as she pinched my cheeks. Good lord, I'm not a child..but it felt nice, haha. She looked at the clock; 11pm.

"OH CRAP. Girl, we got to sleep. We have school tomorrow." I groaned as I suddenly remembered we had school the very next day.

"Awh, don't worry; it'll be fun! Because I'll be there." She flashed her pearly whites at me. How can I not be happy from her smile?

"Aish, fine. School. Yay..." as I rolled my eyes and she started laughing as we went to brush our teeth. Once we got into bed, she turned the lamp off and said;

"Be up at 7, alright?" I groaned.

"Yes, umma." She threw a pillow at me.

"HEY!" She burst out laughing.

"Goodnight, Yuri."

"Goodnight, Sooni."

 

I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't. All that was on my mind was Sydney. Ellie. Josh. Everything. I couldn't help but start to cry. All those months of bullying, hiding in the cubicles, crying..finally over. And yet the pain is still there. I think crying myself to sleep is my only option for tonight. Well..tomorrow is school. Yay?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If anyone is reading this, hello!
I am currently going through each chapter, fixing mistakes. 
It's time to complete this fanfic, yes! Thank you for reading <3