Perfect P.A.R.T.A.Y..?

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

School went by really quickly today. I guess I'm just too excited for the party. I had amazing sleep last night. And today, no messages from the stalker. I could finally have rest after more than 24 hours without it. I was now at Key's house, getting ready. We went to the mall and got some clothes. Key bought himself leathery-black jeans with a baggy khaki jumper. He had gotten black combat boots and spiked his hair up. He wore his big-framed glasses and put some black eyeliner. He actually looked really hot, but of course Minho's who I want to impress. I hadn't realised I was staring at Key until he mentioned it.

"Yuri. You're probably thinking, "Damn, Key. You're so hot. Hotter than Minho!" Baby, I know." I rolled my eyes and laughed at his diva-attitude. He can be such a diva when he wants to be. When he fixed his hair, which he previously did 100 times already, he looked at me.

"Aish, aish, aish. What are we going to do with you?" I just stared. What does he have in store for me? He then clicked his fingers.

"AHHHHHH! Wait here." He ran out of the room. I just watched where he left in confusion. Hopefully, he knows what he's doing. He then came with a box of makeup, a hair straightener, hairspray, a black sparkly clutch, the dress he bought for me, a blazer and my wedge ankle booties. I just stared in shock.

"All..this?" He grinned and nodded. He gave me my clothes and I changed. It looked amazing. 

(Click here for the dress :3)

Once I got my clothes on, he motioned for me to sit in front of the mirror. I sighed in defeat and sat at the mirror.

"We are going to make you SO hot. Trust me." He winked at me. I closed my eyes as he straightened my hair. It felt so relaxing. Until Key nudged me.

"Yuri. I have to do your makeup. Get up." I shot my eyes open and stared at my hair. it was DEAD straight. I can never get my hair this way, and yet Key was able to do so. He's magic. I smiled and looked up as he did my makeup. It felt so weird for someone else to do my makeup, but I knew I can trust Key. When he was done, he looked at me like he approved. He smiled and moved away from the mirror. I gasped at how..prety I looked. My makeup was perfect. From the bronzer on my cheeks to the perfect winged eyeliner. I got up and hugged Key.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU." He chuckled and hugged me back. I then let go because my phone was ringing. It was Sooni.

"ARE YOU READY YET?" I moved the phone away from my ear because of Sooni's loud voice.

"YES. I am! I'll meet you at the party." I hung up and looked at my phone. Still no messages? Maybe they did stop. Well, good riddance then. I looked at Key and smiled.

"Let's go, shall we?" I gave my arm to him. He wrapped it with his.

"Let's shall." We laughed as we got into his car and drove to the party.

 

-------------

 

MINHO'S POV

I began to feel nervous as I waited at the party. I had no idea what Key was planning for Yuri. As I waited, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Jonghyun and a younger boy with him. He seemed around my age. He had brown spiky hair, and was quite tall, especially compared to Jonghyun. He was quite built. I felt really lanky compared to him, but I let that thought go aside (A/N: oh yeah..let's say KiKwang is as tall as Minho in his fic, hehe).

"MINHO, my man. How's it going?" Jonghyun gave me a quick hug.

"Nothing much. Just waiting for my girl to show up. Who's this?" I pointed at the other boy.

"I'm Donghyun. Jonghyun's brother." Ah, this is the guy that this party is for.

"Minho. Donghyun. Donghyun. Minho." We both shook hands.

"You're Minho. Jonghyun told me you're really athletic."

"Haha, yeah, that's me. Particularly Soccer and Basketball." Donghyun looked at me with an unreadable expression. But it was soon replaced with a grin.

"I'm a lover of Basketball! We can have a match sometime." I smiled. He' seems pretty chill.

"Sure." Jonghyun was looking around.

"Isn't Yuri coming?" Donghyun had this look on his face, but I thought nothing of it.

"Who's Yuri?" He eyed me.

"Oh. She's my girlfriend." I smiled like a fool, thinking of her. Donghyyn nodded.

"Ah. You're in love, huh?" I laughed.

"I guess so. I feel like I should the one to make her smile and to always protect her, you know?" Donghyun smiled. Almost like he was reminiscing about someone. I then got a text.

 

ALmighty Key~!
MINHO. Yuri's coming. Get ready for what I did to her ;)
 

I rolled my eyes at "ALmighty" Key's message (he wrote that name on my phone, I swear). Jonghyun noticed.

"Erh..what?"

"Yuri's coming. Key gave her like a makeover so he's surprising me." I grinned like hell. Jonghyun laughed. Then Donghyun cleared his throat.

"I should let you and your girlfriend be alone. It was nice meeting you, Minho." He gave me a handshake and left. I then heard a lot of guys whistling and cooing. What was going on? I turned around and saw a beautiful girl. Not just any beautiful. MY beautiful girl, Yuri. Her hair was dead straight. Her makeup was subtle yet y. Her long legs were flawless. Her blazer snuggled her body with her white dress hugging her curves in EVERY right place. Her wedges made her the height for us to look at each other at a better eye-level. I could see some guys whistling and wanting to introduce themselves to her. I tried to not tell them off, but who could blame them? If I weren't her boyfriend, I'd do the exact same thing. But, I am. She was looking around until our eyes met. I just stared at her in awe. She's beautiful. She gave me a warm smile once our eyes met. She slowly came walking to me as I did to her. We were then inches apart.

"How..how do I look?" I came to whisper in her ear. She shivered from my hot breath at her ear.

"You're beautiful." She backed away to look at me. She smiled. I haven't seen her smile in a while. I hope everything's okay.

"Thank you. You're looking pretty hot yourself." She winked at me. I smirked. Then I heard Key call Yuri's name. She was about to go to him until she came to whisper into my ear.

"When I get back, we'll go somewhere more private.." I froze. She slowly traced her finger around my neck. I needed her. Now. She then giggled and went to Key. I finally could breathe. She's not always the most flirty. But when she wants to be, she can be the biggest tease. As I waited, this girl stumbled onto me. I could tell she was drunk from her smell. She then giggled.

"Oppa! I didn't know you were here.." I remembered it was Suzy from Math class. I grabbed her to pull her up, but she started to play with my hair. I tried to push her off, but she held on tight. She then started kissing my neck and started letting her hands travel around me. I tried to get her off, but yet again, she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Oppa..I NEED you. Come on, let's go upstairs.." She kept kissing my neck.

"No, Suzy." Then I heard a cough.

"No, Minho. Stay with her. She clearly needs you than your own girlfriend." Yuri looked really angry. 

"Wait, Yuri. It's not what you th-"

'It's not what I think. It's what I see. You two have fun." She turned and started to walk off. Then she turned around.

"Oh, and remember to use protection." She stormed off, past a confused Key. Key just stared at me.

"Minho. What's up with Y-" I gave him Suzy and ran for Yuri. Yuri, it's not what you think. Aish, where are you?

 

-----------

I ran away from Minho, with tears starting to form in my eyes. Of course he couldn't resist another girl. Especially Suzy. She's so pretty. So smart. So skinny. Unlike me. I'm just some ugly girl who has high hopes. This makeover may have been good, but clearly not good enough. As I was goin to the backyard, I got a text.

 

Unknown
Yuri. y dress. It shimmers so nice at this party.
Yes, I am here. You thought I was gone? Cute.
I'm still here. But I'll give you a clue.

I'm sending a messenger to you. He'll tell you that "HE" is requesting you.
If you want to find out who I am, I suggest you listen.
If you don't, I'll hurt your precious Minho.
Follow the instructions.

He'll signal you. My messenger will be wearing sunglasses and a hat.
See you VERY soon ;)

 

Oh God. He's HERE? I couldn't help but panic. I started freaking out. Where is he? The problem is there are too many guys I don't know here. I started crying. I went to the kitchen to calm down, when I felt someone touch me. I screamed and turned around, to see Minho. He looked at me.

"Yuri. I'm sorry. Suzy bumped into me, I promise. I didn't want to hurt you. It wasn't what you thought. Listen. Hey, hey. Please don't cry." I clutched his chest. I kept crying.

"Minho. I..I.." He let go of me.

"Yuri?" I shook my head.

"What's wrong? Tell me please. Why are you crying?" I felt my phone buzz. I tried to calm my tears and looked at my phone.

 

Unknown
My messenger is at the stairs.
Follow him if you want me to not hurt Minho.
Then you will know who I am. The stalker shall be revealed.

See you upstairs.

 

I didn't want Minho hurt. I looked at the stairs, and sure enough, a guy in sunglasses and hat was waiting. He motioned his hands for me to come upstairs. I looked at Minho.

"Minho..I..I have to go.." I went, but he clutched my hand.

"What's going on, Yuri! Tell me!" I had to get out of his grasp.I hit him with my clutch.

"LET ME GO." My clutch fell to the floor, and I ran. Eventually, I reached the stairs and took deep breaths from the running. I slowly nodded once at the man. He nodded and lead me upstairs. He eventually placed me in a room. It was pretty big. I turned to him.

"HE will be coming soon." I nodded. He turned his head away. Now was my chance. I kicked him down and ran for the door. However, he was too fast and grabbed my legs. I fell down hard. He picked me up onto the bed. I tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he pinned me down.

"HE said if you were being naughty, I can fix that." I tried to scream but he covered my mouth and took my blazer off. I kept squirming and resisting, but he was strong. He got my shoes off and started to get the dress off. I kicked him off and I started to scream. He then covered my mouth once more.

"The more you struggle, the longer it'll take." I kept screaming muffled screams under his mouth. He kept fumbling with my dress, trying to drag it down. He looked at me like I was his prey. I felt tears rising up until I heard the door open.

 

-----------------

"LET ME GO!" Yuri had tears in her eyes. What's wrong? What's going on with her? She hit me with her clutch and ran as fast as she could. Where is she going? I realised she dropped her clutch. In it was her phone. It was the last thing she looked at before she tried to go. I looked at her phone. It was open on a message. Maybe it was something imporant. Normally I wouldn't pry, but something scared Yuri. I had to find out what I could.

 

Unknown
My messenger is at the stairs.
Follow him if you want me to not hurt Minho.
Then you will know who I am. The stalker shall be revealed.


See you upstairs.

 

WHAT? Someone's stalking Yuri? Why hadn't she told me? Oh God. It all makes sense now. Why she's constantly checking her phone. Why she hasn't had any sleep. Why she is afraid to go home alone. I have to find her. I ran in search of her. I looked all over the house until I heard a scream. Yuri. I ran but the scream was soon muffled. I lost it. I opened every room. I interuppted people and their "alone" time, but I didn't care. I needed to find Yuri. I heard another scream and I knew which room it was. I ran in, to find some guy on top of Yuri. Her blazer and shoes were all over the place, and her dress was almost half-off. His mouth was covering , and she was struggling. She looked up and screamed my name.

"YURI!" I got the guy off and was ready to punch him, until Yuri held my arm back. She got her dress back on, and had fear in her eyes. When I looked, the guy was gone. I clutched Yuri tight. How could I have not known?

"Yuri. Are you okay? Did he.." If he did, I swear I'll hunt him down and kill him. She just shook her head and cried. I lifted her head for her to face me.

"Why didn't you tell me, Yuri?" She tried to calm down.

"I..I didn't want you to get hurt.."

"Babe. It's okay. Shhh.." I clutched her tight. She soon fell asleep at the shock. I got her stuff and took her back to my house. As I was carrying her out, Key, Sooni and Taemin saw me and ran to me.

"YURI. What's wrong with Yuri?" Sooni was feaking out with Taemin holding her.

"What happened, Minho?" Key looked shocked.

"It's a long story. I'm taking her to my house." Sooni shook her head.

"Take her home."

"I can't." They all look confused.

"Why?"

"It's a long story. Please trust me, Sooni." Sooni looked at Taemin, who nodded in approval.

"FINE. I'll bring her clothes." I nodded. Key got into his car and while Taemin and Sooni drove back to her place, Key and I drove to my place. I placed Yuri on the passenger seat. Her hair fell on her face. Her cheeks were stained with her tears. I looked at her. What has she gone through without me knowing? I kissed her cheek and it before I drove back to my place.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I UPDATED. AGAIN. I'm on a roll ;)
Unfortunately, I won't update for a week or so. And you STILL don't know who the stalker is! I'm keeping a lot of suspense :O
Hopefully you liked it? :)
It was dramatic, especially the ALMOST scene.
And THANKYOU a BILLION to Roseclear who gave me this idea for the party scene. I owe her a bunch :3
THank you all for reading! Good day/night, lovelies! <3