Krazy Kids and Key

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

Today was unusually hot for Winter so I had to think of something to wear for school. Problem was I couldn't let anyone see the scars and bruises. It'd raise too many questions. They'd ask if I self-harm, and that'd cause controversy. I can't tell anyone about what happened in Sydney. I won't. I just need to cover it up. Luckily, the bruises on my legs had healed when I got to Seoul. So, for today I decided to wear a blazer with shorts and black flats. Covers my arms, that's good. I looked..okay, despite what happened last night. But Minho..I really should thank him. I was rude to him last night, and he did save me. So when I see him, I'll thank him properly. Sooni hugged me as soon as I woke up while my mother was at work. It's not her fault. I don't mind. I just got into the car and listened to my SHINee music.

 

------

 

As I walked into school, I went around, trying to find Minho, but instead I found Taemin. He'll help me. I called for him down the hallway. As soon as he heard me, he smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey, Yuri? Sup?" He flashed me a smile..he's so attractive..I shook my head. He's YOUNGER than you. Nuh-uh.

"Taemin! I was actually looking for Minho." He started to smirk.

"Why? You guys dating ALREADY?" He winked. Come on, not this again.

"NO. NO WAYY. I just need to talk to him..about..Chemistry!" I had to say Chemistry, or else Taemin will keep going at me. He didn't seem to believe me, but he left it at that.

"Hmmm..he's at the soccer field. He goes there every morning." I was suprised. Soccer? WOW..IF you like that sort of thing. I coughed and smiled.

"Thanks, Taemin! Oh, and Sooni's over there if you want to see her." I pointed behind me. He immediately lit up.

"SURE. I mean, yeh, sure!" And he ran off. He so likes Sooni. I giggled to myself as I tried to find my way to the soccer field. As I tried to look around, clearly I wasn't looking in front of me, as I bumped into someone. Deja Vu much? As I knew my fate of falling to the floor, an arm wrapped around my waist. This arm was strong. As I looked up, I saw a guy. He was cute. His hair nice and spiked. His feline eyes staring back at me. He then smirked. 

"Hmm..I've never seen someone as hot as you here before. Are you new?" He winked. I couldn't help but blush. 

"Uhh..y-yeah, I am. Do I know you?" What a stupid question, Yuri. Of course you don't know him. You're NEW, remember? He simply chuckled at the question and brought himself even closer. Our faces were a few inches apart.

"Well, how can you know me if you're new?" He chuckled. That's true. Gosh, I'm stupid.

"Haha, true. Sorry." I blushed at how stupid I must have sounded. I looked away, hoping he doesn't see me blush. Then he turned my face to face his. We got even closer. He looked really good close up. As my thoughts ran wild, I heard a cough. I turned to see Minho, staring with a pissed look on his face. His..sweaty i-just-did-sport-and-im-hot face..

"Key, what are you doing to her?" He was eyeing the guy, Key, with a hint of anger..why? Key just laughed and brought me up in one swift motion. Now I was clutching his chest while his arms were around my waist. Wow, he was close. Then he let me go and took my hand and kissed it. My gosh, I was blushing like a tomato, and Minho seemed pretty angry. Key pretty much ignored him.

"I'm Kibum, but you can call me Key. And you are?" He looked at me.

"She's Yuri." Minho answered. He didn't call me Yuri-ah. Odd, but thank goodness. Key smiled and let go of my hand.

"Yuri. I'll definitely remember you." He smirked and winked.

"Key. Stop flirting with her.." Minho smirked as he wrapped his hands around my waist. Not this again. 

"Taemin said you called? What is it you wanted, babe?" He came to whisper in my ear. Urgh. I pushed him off.

"It's Yuri, boy. And I came..to thank you for last night."

"What happened last night?" Key eyed us curiously. Minho chuckled.

"A lot." He winked at me. EW, no. He's making it sound like we did..OH GOD.

"NO, we didn't do anything. He just helped me. NOTHING like what I'm sure you're thinking. I mean, him and ME? Please, that's ridiculous, I mean, really.." I watched Key as his expression changed from curiousity to relief. Oh, I rambled on, didn't I?

"Oh, that. It was nothing. But remember, babe." he came close to my ear and whispered.

"You owe me." he smiled against my ear. He let go of me and pulled my hair behind my face.

"Till we meet again, Yuri-ah." He left. Key came close to me and said.

"It was nice meeting you, Yuri. I will definitely see you soon." He smiled and left.

 

What just happened?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely short chapter! I will make up for it, I promise! <3

I will write more soon! And here you met Key..quite the playboy? And Minho's jealous! ;)

Comment and subscribe if you liked it! :)

Goodbye for now lovelies! <3