Show Show Show

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

I woke up screaming. I had a nightmare.

Again. 

I've been having nightmares for the past few nights. But why should I? I was happy. Everyone was happy. Minho was now my boyfriend. I wasn't hearbroken anymore..what was wrong? I had been discharged from the hospital for about a month now. My bruised ribs weren't bruised anymore. And the next day I'd have to perform Lucifer, with Minho. Minho. He's made me feel so special. Like someone that deserved to be loved. I sighed as I wondered about it. But then the memory of the nightmares came back. I clutched myself. I barely slept these past few nights. Those nightmares..

 

I was running. Running like my life depended on it. Well, my life did depend on it. I can hear the footsteps of my attacker coming closer and closer. He then grabbed me from behind and pushed me to the wall. It was someone that I'd never expect. Josh.

"Where do you think you're going?" I bit his hand. He swore and let his hand away from his mouth.

"What are you doing?" He slapped me. It hurt like a .

"Yuri, listen. Don't be with that loser, Minho." He pulled me in.

"I'm here to keep you company." I tried to pull away, but he refused to let me go. 

"I don't want you. I want Minho. I love him." He just laughed in my face.

"Really? Would he still love you if he knew the truth?" I stood there frozen. The truth. No..he can't find out..

Then Josh morphed into Minho. He let go of me. 

"Is..is it true, Yuri? What Josh said? The truth?" I just had my mouth open.

"Yes." I looked down in shame. He moved away.

"I can't believe this." He started to leave. I caught his arm. I was already in tears. He moved his arm away harshly.

"Don't come near me again." I fell to the ground in tears. I was alone. 

 

I shook my head from the memory. But he'll never find out. He can't. The only person who knows is..Josh. And that'll never happen. I sighed and tried my hardest to fall alseep.

 

-------

 

I woke up with the worst dark circles in history. It looked like I've never even tried to sleep in my life. I walk down the halls in my dance clothes since MInho and I were to perform today. I was so nervous. I haven't really danced in front of a crowd in ages. I used to show my dancing at my old school in Sydney..I did miss Sydney. But without Seoul, I would've never met Minho. As if on que, I felt arms being wrapped around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. That perfume..Minho. I put on a fake smile as I turned to face him. He came close.

"Yuri." He sighed my name out in the deepest tone. I shivered at how HOT it was when he did that. I smiled, hopefully to distract him from how tired I actually was. He looked at me then realised something was wrong. How does he even know these things?

"Yuri, your eyes..didn't you sleep last night?" He held my chin with his fingertips. I tried to smile, but I was honestly that tired. I just nodded.

"I'm just a bit sleepy, that's all." He eyed me with uncertainty.

"So nothing's wrong?" I shook my head with a pout. Should I mention anything? No, it's okay. Minho is my boyfriend, but I don't want to worry him. I wrapped my arms around him. I pecked him on the lips. Girls going past were giving me death stares. I tried to ignore them. He looked kind of shocked, then smiled.

"I still can't believe you're mine." Yeah, me too.

*RIIIIIIIIIIING*

, the bell. Minho looked at me.

"We have to dance. I'm so pumped. Aren't you?" I smiled. Dancing was going to be the fun bit.

But dancing with Minho will be the best bit of all.

 

-------

 

When we got to the studio, everyone was just having a chat with each other. I then saw Krystal. Our eyes met, but she immediately looked away. She appeared to have a look of apology on her face. She then walked towards us. Minho saw and grabbed hold of me so that he was in front. Krystal stopped in front of us. Minho then spoke.

". What do you think you're doing?" I slapped his arm. 

"What was that for, Yuri?"

"Don't call her a . No matter what she's done." he realised what I meant and bowed an apology to her. She just gaped.

"Don't you want me killed or something?" I shook my head.

"No, I don't. What you did..was bad, of course. Terrible, believe me. But what's the point in being angry with you?" I took my hand out to shake hers. Minho leaned from behind to whisper in my ear.

"Yuri. What are you doing?" I kept looking at Krystal. She reluctantly shook it.

"So..you forgive me?" I smiled and hugged her. She was shocked. So was Minho. She then hugged me back. She started to sniffle.

"I-I'm really sorry. I can't believe you'd forgive me."

"I don't hold grudges." Apart from Josh.

"I am in your debt. You EVER need me, tell me." I smiled. No enemies.

"Course." She bowed to both Minho and I and left to go with her friends. Minho just looked at me shocked.

"She is a good person, Minho. She's just confused. I know she's feeling depressed." Minho was confused.

"How can you tell that?"

"I just have a hunch." 

"I..I had no idea."

"Of course not. Don't bring yourself down." I came to hug him. I loved hugging him. He sighed and hugged me back.

"Oh, wise, wise Yuri. Teach me your  ways. Aren't you so pure?" Oh, if only you knew the truth, Minho. I sighed. He let go and looked at me.

"Something's wrong. What is it?" He doesn't have to know. I'm fine..right?

"I'm fine." I tried to smile at him. He nodded, but he clearly didn't believe me. But I know he won't ask anymore. Then we heard our names being called.

"Yuri, Minho. Come on. Show us what you got." It was Jonghyun. He seems freaky when you first meet him, but he's actually a really nice guy. We've hung out a few times along with our group. He's been close with Minho ever since he was young. Minho and I looked at each other. We got into positions. I was stretching all the way to the floor and stretching my arms. As I stretched, I caught Minho's eye. He whispered something to me.

"I love you." He's so cheesy. I laughed and I whispered the same back and got ready for the music. Then, Lucifer started blasting. Show time.

 

------

 

MINHO POV

I looked at Yuri as we got into positions. Something was wrong. Her eyes were full of dark circles and her mind was constantly somewhere else. I hope she was okay. I didn't want to ask in case it was none of my business. I looked at Yuri. She was stretching. My gosh, she's so flexible. She's honestly perfect. I kept looking at her until she caught my eye. She was eyeing me curiously. I whispered something to her.

"I love you." She started to laugh. That laugh melted me. She then whispered it back to me. I grinned like an idiot, then I realised the music was starting. I got ready as Lucifer blasted. 

We were both dancing in sync to the routine. Our pops were in sync, the tutting, which thanks to Yuri, I FINALLY got it. It was so easy to do now. I could hear gasps as we danced. They were looking at Yuri, I'm sure. Everyone knew I could dance. I mean, Taemin's my best friend. He taught me to dance. Yuri told me that she hasn't been to lessons, which is seriously shocking. Her moves were pefect. The way her body did the wave to such moves. The way her hair perfectly whips when she dances. Her pops..they were crazy amazing. I could stare at her forever. Then it was time for the rap in Lucifer. I rapped it out, since I was pretty good at rapping. I could hear squeals from our class. I didn't care about those squeals though. I just watched Yuri as she danced the bit I was rapping. Then she joined the rapping. There were gasps from the class. Even I was shocked. She didn't tell me she was going to rap with me, but she was AWESOME. We both then did the robot bit together. It sounded so awesome, rapping together. I had no idea she had this many talents. She sung bits while I sung bits. At the end we both sung the last paragraph;

"Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer"

We then paused how SHINee did with their fingers. We heard claps and whistles. We both then dropped our arms and panted. I came to Yuri, whose smile was beaming. I then hugged her.

 

----------

YURI POV

When Lucifer finished, everyone was clapping and whistling. I was so proud of myself. I had no idea people would..like me. It's really a different feeling. I felt..respected. Unlike Sydney. I beamed, forgetting all about Sydney and seeing Minho's face. He came to hug me. I hugged him tight. He then let go and started to lean in. Then we heard coughs. It was Jonghyun.

"Uh, guys. Where the HELL did you learn Lucifer?" He was shocked. But in a good way. Minho smiled at me.

"Actually, Yuri knew it. So she taught me." I smiled at Jonghyun. He looked shocked.

"SERIOUSLY? Few people know the dance. Fewer people know how to dance it well. Nicely done, Yuri." He winked at me and lightly nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. He's such a flirt, but he really teases for fun. In reality, he was a hopeless romantic to Se Kyung. Then, Minho wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. Was he jealous? I looked at him. Oh Lord. He had that charisma stare. That stare kills me. Then Jonghyun starts laughing.

"Well, BOTH of you did a good job. You'll get a great mark." He gave a smile and left. I heard Minho breathe out, as if he'd been holding his breathe. I started to laugh. He looked at me, confused.

"What's so funny?" Poor thing. He's so cute when he's jealous.

"Are you jealous that Jonghyun winked at me?" He gasped. And blushed. How adorable. Then he shook his head. Liar.

"You're such a liar." I came close to him. He cleared his throat.

"Well, you're b-beautiful. And all girls l-like him. So.." 

"Awh, Minho. I don't like him that way. Sure, he's hot, but I don't like him." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I like you, Minho. I LOVE you." He smiled and let out a breath. Then he stopped.

"Wait, you think Jonghyun's hot?!" I started to laugh.

"You pabo, you're hotter." He then smiled then leaned in to kiss me. Unfortunately, it was cut short from a buzz from my phone. I had a message. I sighed and moved from MInho. I looked at my phone. The message was REALLY weird.

 

Unknown
Hey y. Miss me? ;)

 

I looked at it in confusion. It's probably from someone else. But it was written in English..

"Yuri?" I saw Minho looking at me.

"Huh, no, nothing. Just a message. Let's watch the other performances." He smiled at me. As we sat down to the end of the room to watch the other dancers, my phone buzzed again.

 

Unknown
I'm back.

 

I looked at it, slightly worried. Who the hell was texting me? I locked my phone and tried to concentrate on the dances. But I couldn't. That message couldn't have been for me. Right? Minho took my hand in his and squeezed it. I smiled. But that message was still on my mind. It's probably nothing..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my subscribers! I am SOOOOOO sorry for the massive delay. I've been getting LOADS of homework! Like it's unbelievable =="

But I finally updated! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry. I kind of have writers block. I need to figure out what will happen with this story. I feel so horrible to the people who read my story. I hope you're not disappointed :(

But here is the update! HOPEFULLY you guys liked it! I don't know when I will update next! I'll try ASAP.

Comment if you liked it, or not, it's your comment :L

Have a nice day/night, guys! And thank you for still being here! <3