Girl Groups and Gullibility

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO POV

I was seriously hungry. Taemin, Sooni, Key and I were waiting in the drive thru for KFC to get everyone some lunch. Something was on Yuri's mind. I saw a hint of something in her eyes, but I wasn't sure what. I hope she wasn't planning anything..

"Excuse me, sir? What would you like to order?" I forgot about the lady waiting for my order.

"Oh..uh..Original Recipe Combo?" She smiled and nodded. Key paid for us, as he lost the Rock/Scissors/Paper game (A/N: SHINee reference, LOLOL) As we waited for our meals, Sooni fell asleep on Taemin's chest, while Taemin slowly her hair out of her face. He really loved her. He sighed and looked at me.

"She's so freaked about Yuri. Thank God she fell asleep." I nodded and sighed. He put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"You okay, hyung?" I just looked up.

"I have a feeling something's going to happen, Taemin..like Yuri's planning s-"

"Here you go, Sir." The lady who served me gave me the meals. Key paid while Taemin and I thanked her. Key was driving, looking lost in thought. What was he thinking? I then heard my phone buzz, realising I had a message. I looked to see it was from Yuri. I looked in confusion, thinking as to why she hasn't slept yet.

Kwon Yuri <3
Minho.
I'm so sorry. By the time you get this, I will turn my phone off and have left.
I'm going to meet this guy tomorrow. I have to know who this stalker is. I need this to be over.
I know I haven't listened to you. I'm an idiot. Curiousity is what killed the cat.
Don't bother trying to find me. I'm not at home. I'm staying somewhere else.

You'll see me tomorrow. I'm sorry, Minho.

I love you.

 

I looked at my phone in horror. Of course Yuri wouldn't have listened. I quickly called her, but sure enough, her phone was off.

"Fuking hell, Yuri!" I banged my hands on the dashboard. Sooni woke up with a fright and Key and Taemin looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's wrong, Minho?" Key tried to keep his eyes on the road.

"Key, get to my house as quick as possible." Key just nodded and sped to my house. Once I got to my room, I quickly ran to my room. Sure enough, it was empty. The bed was made and she took all her bags.

"Where's Yuri?" Sooni came in the room and looked at me. I grunted in frustration.

"She says she's going to meet the stalker." Sooni screamed.

"WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?" She got her phone and tried calling her, but as expected, her phone was off.

"Aish, Yuri's the most stubborn girl around." I punched the wall. Key pulled my arm back before I could do more.

"Key, let me go!"

"No, MInho! Listen. We can find her." I sighed and tried to calm down. He's right.

"Okay, hyungs. Let's ask around. What about Onew?" Onew. Of course. He'd help.

"Fine. Let's go" We quickly got our stuff and left for Onew's place. Please tell me Yuri is there..

 

-------

YURI POV

We arrived at Krystal's place. It was beautiful. It was a nice 3 storey mansion. What's with all the rich people in this area? We got into her driveway and into the house. Once we were inside, there were 12 girls sitting in the living room, already comfortable. Was this a party?

"Yuri. Meet all my friends. We meet here every Sunday and hang out." I felt a bit left out. I recognised four girls who tried to hurt me with Krystal before I went hospital. They came to me first.

"We really are sorry for being so horrible, Yuri." They all bowed. I looked in shock. They were..sorry? I shook my head.

"It's..it's okay." The three smiled and introduced themselves.

"I'm Amber." A tomboy said.

"I'm Sulli." A girl with cute lips said.

"I'm Victoria." A girl who I'm sure wasn't Korean said. I smiled at them all.

"I'm Yuri." They came and hugged me. They actualy were nice, but I guess misunderstood the situation between Minho and I. I look at the other girls. One girl's phone was ringing. I recognised her from the party. Her hair was an orange-blonde, and she seemed to have a permanent smile on her face.

"Hello? Hey. How are you? I'm with my friends.." She looked at everyone.

"Go hang out with your boyfriend. We have Yuri to replace you." The tallest girl said. All the girls laughed while the blonde girl threw a pillow at her.

"Shut up..No, NOT YOU! I meant Sooyoung. I'll come over, okay? I love you." She smiled and came to me.

"I'm Sun young, but call me Luna. My boyfriend's called, so I'll speak to you at school, okay?" She hugged me tight and said goodbye to everyone. She then left.

"Okay, guys. Introduce yourselves." They then all came one by one.

"I'm Taeyeon." A short girl with a cute face said.

"I'm Soo Yeon, but call me Jessica. And I'm Krystal's sister." A short girl who looked just like Krystal told me.

"Hey, I'm Soon-Kyu, but Sunny's just fine." A cute girl with short blonde hair told me.

"Sup? I'm Min-Young. But call me Tiffany. You speak English, right?" A girl with black hair who spoke to me with a perfect American accent.

"Yes. I'm from Australia." Her eyes grew wide.

"REALLY? That's so cool. We'll just speak English to confuse the others." She winked and I laughed.

"HEY. I understand English too!" Jessica blurted out to us. I continued to laugh.

"I'm Hyoyeon." A girl with long blonde hair smiled at me.

"I'm Sooyoung. The one that Luna was annoyed at." A tall, skinny girl laughed as she remembered Luna. I smiled at her.

"I'm Yoona. Nice to meet you." She smile seemed to light up the room.

"AND last but never least, I'm Seohyun." I smiled.

"Wow, you guys are a large group. You guys are really sweet." They all gave me a group hug.

"She's so cute, Krystal. Omo!" Tiffany smiled at me.

"Don't worry, sweetie. A friend of Krystal is a friend of ours." Sooyoung said while everyone agreed.

"You're dating Minho, right?" Seohyun questioned me. I nodded. They all squealed.

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY!" I gave a small smile. They noticed my lack of enthusiasim.

"Did..something happen?" Yoona looked at me. I just looked down.

"It's a long story, trust me." I sad smiled.

"We have time." Sulli motioned around the group.

"Awh, it;s okay! It's not bad. I just wanted to leave him alone with his friends." They looked at me.

"AHHHHHH." They chorused together. I laughed.

"Let's hang." Amber said. I nodded and went into the living room. We hung out for the rest of the afternoon. It was great to have some girl friends now. I relaxed a bit as we had fun.

 

-------------

 

This shall continue ;)

HOw is it? I think I rambled on with SNSD/f(x)

ALL WITH GOOD REASON, I PROMISE! :')

Hope you enjoy this chapter! I want to try and get the NEXT chapter up! <3

Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3