Yin and Yang

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

We began to dance chaotically. Key was continuously spinning me around, leaving the world around me to become a blur. We both learnt the moves, but he clearly was going faster than we should've. Through the unfocused blur of the room, I could make out several faces. All but Josh and Minho. Oh my God, where were they? 

My thoughts were led off track with Key dipping me and leaving me mid-air. His face was close. 

"So are you going to tell me?" I stared, trying to eye him down. Trying to convince him NOTHING was going to happen. He clearly knew I was hiding the truth and picked me back up. There were lots of hip swaying and spinning, all wrapped with Key's confrontational questions.

"You DON'T know him prior?" I shook my head over and over. It was all getting too much. I lost control and my hand slipped from Key's. Immediately, I skid across the floor, landing on my shoulder. I wince in pain, not wanting to make a sound. The pain shot up and down my shoulder, transferring to both sides. The world continued to spin around me around a blurry figure approached me. Then another. And more after. My vision soon cleared to reveal Key, Minho, Sooni, Taemin, Josh and Onew. Key looked concerned, with a hint of frustration in his eyes. He still wanted answers. He was good. But I'm better.

"You okay, Yuri? It looks like you practically FLEW across the room!" Onew eyed me with concern. I shake my head, masking the pain of my shoulders.

"I just slipped from Key. That was some intense choreography huh, KEY?" I eyed Key with an eyebrow raised. He smirked.

"Of course. Because when you keep things in, they're bound to come out. Sometimes harshly". He eyed me back. The rest of the group weren't sure what we were discussing. I saw Minho whispering to Onew. Soon, Onew bent down to lightly get me back on my feet.

"I'll take you to the nurses office. Come on." I sighed and nodded. He took me slowly, telling me various jokes to try and lighten the pain. I laughed with him, but I wondered. What exactly does Key know?

 

------------------------------

MINHO POV

Donghyun..that..that..I didn't know how to react. All this time, I thought I could trust him. When I had noone, he was there. But was he really? These questions started to wrap around my head. What exactly did he want from Yuri? This must link to her constant distaste towards him, or how she tries to avoid him. There's something. And neither's told me. 

Should I trust..Yuri? Would she keep these things for a reason? Or am I simply falling trap to her secrets? I know she's hiding something. But, I can't stop loving her.She is a mystery. One that can be unlocked once I have the password. I just need time. And her trust. Yuri, you know I love you, right? I sighed as I wanted to get something out of Donghyun. Here goes nothing. I walk towards him, but he instead was eyeing Key and Yuri dancing. I clear my throat.

"Ya, Dong!" (A/N if anyone gets that omfg i cannot). Donghyun turns slightly, replying with an 'Mm'. 

"You know, I just realised that I hadn't asked about your life overseas. What made you come back? To Korea, I mean?" He then looked directly at me. Something flickered in his eyes. Until a smile.

"...The culture. I guess you miss things like that when you aren't around, you know?" I nod, not believing a single word that came out of his mouth. He then stared.

"And why do you ask?" I shake my head.

"Just curious." He nods slowly. I then pop another question.

"Was there any lovers in your time overseas, Dong? I mean, you're quite the hotshot here, right?" Donghyun smirked.

"Welllllll. There was one girl who always blew me away. I guess, in a way, she still does." I froze. I was not expecting this of him. He smirked as he was eyeing Yuri and Key. Was he referring to who I think he was referring to? He then nudged me.

"Again. Why. Do you ask?" I stay, unable to answer. Suddenly, a loud crash came from the other side of the room. Donghyun and I turned to find Yuri on the floor. I immediately ran towards her, slightly aware of the situation. When Key says he'll get the truth, he'll do whatever it takes. I just hadn't wanted him to be THIS serious about it. We all looked at her concerned. Her face looked confused, probably trying to focus her eyes. Her eyes. They were glistening, slightly watery. She was talking to Onew, telling him she was okay. Was she..oh , her shoulders. I immediately whispered to Onew, asking him to take her to the Nurses office. He nodded and soon helped her up. As soon as she was gone, Jonghyun came towards me.

"What the hell just happened there?" I shrugged my shoulders. He shook his head.

"Key. Here. Now". Key turned, surprised. He approached the both of us.

"What did I say about playing nice? That you have certain marks to gain?" Key shook his head.

"No, wait, Jjong, you don't under-"

"I'm sorry, Key. But she got injured. And this whole cold war is just proving to me you need to move to another group". WHAT. Key and I both looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm sorry. Just..go work with Taemin's team. Work around 4 guys. It's too late to do anything else". I scoffed.

"But Jjong! It's too late to do this-"

"I don't want to hear it, Minho! I warned you all to play nice. You and Donghyun are on your own now. Now get to work with the choreo while Yuri's at the nurses office". I sighed and bowed to him. He soon left to explain everything to Donghyun. I looked at Key.

"What actually happened there?" Key rubbed his fingertips to his temple.

"Okay, so maybe I danced a bit too hard. I was asking questions, wanting her to break. But, it was kind of fast to the point where she couldn't even hold on and she fell on her shoulders. Ah, damn it!" I looked at Key, wanting him to shoosh.

"What are we going to do now, Minho? I can't get through to her during class time anymore. And..Donghyun will be even closer. You HAVE to protect her." I nodded. There was no way Yuri and Donghyun would stay out of my sight. I looked at him with an angry expression.

"Well, we're 'not friends' to everyone." I raised my voice a bit.

"Good riddance! Go to Tae's group. I don't need you in mine". He shrugged; a secret code for 'i'll message you later'. It was a thing we'd been doing since the beginning of high school. We knew each other front to back. How could I let anything (or a certain any Donghyun) to get in between that? I go to Donghyun, not wanting to prove our rekindled friendship.

"Shall we get started on choreo?" He nodded and gave a smile. What exactly are you hiding from us?

 

------------------------

YURI POV

Onew layed me down lightly onto the bed in the nurses office. He got some pillows to put behind my head. He gave me his winning eyesmile. I couldn't help but cheer up from it alone. He sat down beside the bed.

"Sooooooo..what exactly happened?" I shook my head.

"Ah, we were just being a bit too intense". I smiled. He didn't give one back.

"Hey. Not that it's any of my business, but, weren't you and Minho happy together? What happened?" I gasped slightly. He was quite the observant type. I just hadn't realised he'd be THAT observant.

"W-what do you mean?" He laughed slightly.

"You guys are like Yin and Yang. You just..I don't know, connect. You bring out the best in each other. He completes you, as you do to him. I've seen the way you two look at each other. Sparks fly all over the place. When I see Minho looking at you, I realise it's the exact same way I look at Luna. That glint in the eyes. The sparkle she brings into my life. Everything just becomes so much clearer. Exact same with you two. And not just when you were dating. As much as you guys try to hide it, the sparks are still there. You still care, love for each other. THAT is what I mean". He gave a sincere smile. Onew was always the wisest of the group. I was unable to give something back. We WERE happy together. Why exactly did it go wrong? Josh. He did all this. I know he did. All because Minho and I..were meant to be togeth-

Knock Knock

I turn slightly to the door, still having pains across my shoulders. The door opens, with Minho coming inside. Onew gives a smile to me, then heads towards Minho. Minho thanked him for taking me in. Onew gave a nod and said something. Minho smiled and came towards me. I tried to turn back to the bed, but the pain shot up once more. I winced, to which Minho immediately held my shoulders lightly to turn me around. I gave him a small smile then looked down. 

"Hey. Look at me". He moved his head to where my eyes were facing so that I couldn't look away. I sighed and raised my head slowly to look at him. He frowned slightly.

"You know if anything's up, you can tell me, right? I mean, we're not..you know, together anymore. But..I do still care for you". He pulled a strand of hair away from my face. His fingertips were warm and soft. I wasn't able to speak.

"Very much. Let me protect you. Yuri, you can't shut me out like this. I lo-" My mouth slowly opened. He realised where it was going and stopped himself. We simply stared at each other. I was able to study his face like I used to. His big, chocolate orbs were trying to pry into my soul. His rounded lips were pursed, as if he were carefully mouthing the words he wanted to say. His hair sat lightly on his head, tousled to perfection. But all I could look at were his eyes. They was a glint. Just like Onew said. It all makes sense now. He is the sparkle in my life, isn't he? 

His hand slowly reached my cheek and it lightly. His fingers down to my neck and across my collarbones. I shivered slightly at the magnetic touch. He was careful, almost as if he knew it were my shoulders that were aching. Did he? That thought left my mind as his eyes were closing, his face moving forward. His minty fresh breath was me in. I could do nothing more but lift my head lightly as he tried to kiss me-

Knock Knock

Damn it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. 

We are in 2014! (Well at least I am where I am, ahah).
I hope everyone's having a lovely time.
And I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. I tried, ahah.

 

Love you all <3