Disillusioned Date

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

It's now 5pm. It had already been 2 hours since Minho and I continued practicing. I hadn't realised how exhausting the dance actually was until we took a break. I reached for my water bottle, dizzy from the intense choreography. I sat down, taking slow breaths. I soon felt Minho sit next to me. He started to slowly rub his arm on my back. It was comforting..but I shrugged him off to look at him. He looked concerned. Minho, if you look at me like this, I wouldn't be able to control myself. I sighed.

"Maybe we should stop practicing.." I looked at him.

"I mean, I'd love to keep dancing with you." He shook his head.

"I mean, well, dancing. But, you're sick. You don't look well at all." As much as I needed to take a rest, I didn't want to stop dancing with Minho. I missed it. I admit it. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Everytime he holds me, the sparks fly all over again. The passion I've been holding from him for weeks rise up all over again. And I hate that I can't connect with him. But, I can't. Not when Josh is around. I know him. He'll tell him everything. Why I left Sydney. Why I left him. If Minho knew..

I wouldn't know what to do.

I cleared my throat and got up. Minho looked up at me.

"..Yuri.." I let my hand out.

"Let's dance. Come on". He didn't like the idea, but he took it anyway. We started from the beginning again, bringing me down from his shoulder and taking me around, until I hold him towards me. We then move to the other sides of the room. He gives me a smirk while I give a small smile. The dizziness started taking over. I began to stumble as I held him. He looked down at my feet, but I forced his chin up with my fingertips to face me. He soon spun me around. I unexpectedly let go and gasp. He stops. I shake my head and reach for him again. We continued dancing. But he was not putting as much effort.

"Yuri, you're not feeling alright. Let's stop. Seriously". If there's one thing I'm not doing, it's stopping this dance. Stopping this dance would stop the contact between him and I. I gave him a smile and began to "kick" him down, to which he layed down. I got right up to his face and pulled me close. I soon moved away from him, to which he would come back to me. He smiled as I smirked. One advice I was given when it came to dancing is to play the part. Play the seductive salsa goddess? Sure. I slowly placed his hand on my hip as we danced together. I could feel his breath against my neck, clearly having a reaction to his hand. I almost laughed. He then began to spin me around. However, I knew I was losing stability. The world was literally spinning. He placed me down and had to put his arm around my waist and my arm around my neck. We stayed that position longer than the song had finished. I saw him moving closer towards my face, breathing slowly. However, I lost my balance and collapsed to the ground.

Oh no.

--------

MINHO POV

I held Yuri into that final position. My arm was around her slim waist and she had her fingers around my neck. These close proximities were too much for me. I mean, she looked like a goddess, staring right into me. That charisma that she exuded when she danced had me NEEDING to hold myself back. y Yuri was back, and it was hard. We stared right into each others eyes. The tension was too much. And yet, neither of us moved away. I knew this was the moment. I needed to get her back. The hell with Donghyun. The hell with Key. I started leaning in, aiming for her crisp pink lips. I breathed slowly against her heavy panting. Wait..heavy panting? Before anything else could happen, her fingertips slipped from my neck and she collapsed to the ground.

Oh no. (A/N: eheh)

I immediately stopped and bent towards her on the ground. She was holding her head and looking down at the ground.

"YURI. Are you okay?" She slowly shook her head. I brought her chin up to my face.

"Are you light headed?" She slowly nodded.

"Have you eaten anything..?" She slowly shook her head. I sighed. 

"Why not, Yuri?" She looked at me.

"I..haven't felt hungry. I'm sick, remember?" She laughed with such little energy. I looked at the time. 5:30pm. There was only one thing to do. I picked her up bridal style. She tried to get out of my grasp.

"M..Minho what are you doing?" I began to grab our stuff as I picked her up.

"I..am..taking you out..to eat..okay?" She shook her head.

"Minho, I'm fine!" I simply ignored her and left the classroom, turning the lights off. I got to my car and slowly put her down, keeping an arm around her. I looked at her.

"Where do you like? Korean? French? Italian?" She shook her head, one hand on the car to keep herself steady.

"Minho, you're sweet..but I'm fine". I opened the car door and shuffled around until I found my jacket. I placed it on her slowly. My breath was close to her neck. She closed her eyes. I knew I needed to move away, but, I couldn't. She cleared .

"But, Minho-"

"It doesn't matter. I know you love pasta. So, Italian". She gasped. 

"You remembered?" I laughed. Of course I would. I slowly let her in the car and put the seatbelt for her. When I looked at her, she was asleep. She clearly was tired. I slowly pulled a bit of her hair behind her ear. I then leaned in to slowly place a kiss on her forehead. Oh, Yuri. You have no idea how much I miss you..

---------

YURI POV

I started moving around to feel something constraining me. I realised it was a seatbelt. My eyes slowly fluttered open to Minho parking the car in front of Viva Italia, the restaurant. He realised I was awake and looked at me. He smiled. His heartwarming smile.

"Hey, you're awake. How are you feeling?" I unbuckled my seat belt and began to sit up. However, the blood rushed to my head and I went back down slowly, clutching my head. 

"Not great". I laughed despite myself. He soon left his seat and opened my door. He let a hand out for me. I grabbed it with a smile. Why is he treating me so well? This is making me harder for me to hate him. We soon entered the restaurant and took our seats. A waiter come. He looked a little older than us. He came and looked in my direction. He gave a smirk.

"Hello, ma'am. How can I help you today?" Yeah, he was attractive. I simply placed my chin in my hands, watching him seductively. I knew Minho would be annoyed. I missed doing this. I pointed to Minho.

"Why don't you serve HIM first?" He realised Minho was there. And MInho returned the waiter's shocked look with a glare. The waiter cleared his throat.

"For y-you..Sir?" Minho smirked.

"Fettucine, her favourite". I stared at him. He knew what my favourite dish was. The waiter glared at Minho until Minho cleared his throat.

"Serve the lady". The waiter immediately turned to me.

"I..I don't want anything, thank you". Minho frowned.

"Yuri..okay, hat's okay; we'll share!" 

"WHAT?"

"Thank you, Mr Waiter. Come back with your eyes to ME, okay?" The waiter bowed and nodded and soon left for the back. I slapped Minho's arm.

"What? What was that for?" I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. No messages from Josh. He probably still didn't find his phone. Whatever. I saw a message from Key. 

Kibummie~

Hope you and Minho are not making out.
Too much.
Good luck.

I rolled my eyes at the comment. I texted back.

To: Kibummie~
Piss off.
I love you.

I looked up to see Minho. I raised an eyebrow.

"You can't say things like that. Especially to those who serve us!" He scoffed.

"He was totally checking you out, come on!" 

"And why would you care?" He stared at me. 

"W-well..I.." The waiter came back. He refused to look at me. He was staring at Minho.

"Fettucine..Sir". Minho nodded with a smirk. I gave a thank you, but he left. Minho was rolling some Fettucine for himself. He took a big slurp. I started laughing. He stared at me with a full mouth.

"whatssofunny?" He was mumbling. I laughed but got a napkin to wipe at his face.

"You're still a messy eater, huh?" He laughed. He soon spun more pasta onto the fork and led it to my face. I stared at it.

"Are you actually going to feed me?" He nodded. I sighed but opened my mouth. He purposely missed that some of it fell onto my chin. I gasped but started laughing. He soon took the napkin to wipe my face slowly. I looked at him silently. He moved back. 

"You..you had a little something". I nodded. He spun more Fettucine. This time he aimed correctly at my face. We began laughing througout the meal I haven't felt this happy in so long..

-------

MINHO POV

I soon brought Yuri to her door. How long has it been since I've been here? Yuri looked at the door, then to me. Her eyes sparkled under the dim lights of her front porch. Is it just me, or was she glowing? She looked at her shoulders and saw my jacket. She began to take it off.

"Goodness, your jacket". She got the jacket off, the sequins of her ballroom dress sparkling under the lights. It was like looking at the night sky above her. I was truly mesmerised. I shook my head.

"You'll be cold. Leave it on". She laughed. It rung so sweetly in the silence of the night.

"But I'm right outside the house". I laughed.

"Oh..just give it to me tomorrow. Doesn't matter". She looked at me but slowly nodded. I began to turn towards my car. She held my hand. I looked at her. 

"..Thank you, Minho". I smiled. Why can't I just grab her and kiss her? I nodded.

"You're welcome". She turned towards the door. She looked back.

"Goodnight". I waved. 

"Night, Yuri". I sighed as I headed towards my car. Through my car window, I saw her looking towards me. She waved. I waved back before I drove off. Goodnight, Yuri..

------

YURI POV

Dammit. Minho, you can't be this sweet and caring to me. I need to keep my distance. It's all to keep you safe. I sighed as I opened the door. As I was locking the door, the house suddenly lit up. I turned immediately to see Sooni standing there, arms crossed. I looked around.

"Sooni! I thought you were staying with Tae.." She shook her head, arms still crossed. 

"I come for one night. And you're late. Where were you?" I started mumbling.

"I..I started dance practice after school..and.." She raised an eyebrow. 

"And who was it that you had a date with?" I gasped. It wasn't a date..was it?

 

---------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'll run out of steam soon, trust me.
But I'm so shocked people are still reading this! 
But I'm so grateful; you're all amazing! 

Have a lovely day/night~
Love you all <3