Stalkers and Siwon

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

I was walking with Minho to his car after dance class. That text was really weird, but of course it couldn't have been for me..right? I kept thinking of who it could it be, but noone came to mind. I sighed and ran some fingers through my hair. I was really frustrated. We got into the car and Minho looked at me.

"Yuri?" He looked right at me. INTO me.

"Hmm?"

"You know I love you, right?" I smiled at his question. It was so nice to hear him say that. I'd get goosebumps everytime he says that.

"Yes. Of course I do." He kept looking at me.

"Then, you know if you need to talk to me, I'm here..right?" He took my hands with his. I gaped at him. Does he know? How does he know if something's wrong?

"Y-yes, I do know. But I'm okay. I told you that. Remember~?" I smiled, so he wouldn't see through my eyes. But before he can reply to what I said, I leaned in and kissed him. Whenever I kissed him, sparks shot through my whole body. It's like we were in a world of our own. At first, he was a bit shocked to respond, but soon started to kiss me back. It was bliss. I tilted my head so it'd be easier for him to kiss me. He slid his tongue all over my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. However, I didn't let him. He kept trying, but I kept refusing. I smirked against his lips, knowing I've got full control. That was until he got his fingers and slowly slid them near my collarbone and shoulders. I gasped from the sudden cold touch of his fingers, which he used as a way to slide his tongue in. I couldn't get out straightaway, so our tongues worked together in sync. I then pulled away, gasping for air. He seemed to chuckle.

"Like that, babe?" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

"You wish, pabo." I winked at him. He smirked.

"I'm YOUR pabo though!" I laughed at him. I completely forget all my troubles whenever I'm around Minho. It felt so relaxing and amazing.

"Of course. But come on! Drive. When will we get to your house?" He seemed to forget all about home.

"WOW. I forgot about that." I laughed as he drove to his house.

 

-----------

 

I was amazed at his house every time I saw it. The three storeys, the gates and intercom, the fountain at the front, everything. It was astounding. Although, I never see his parents here. And he never insisted for me to meet them. In a way, I feel bad, because he'd already met my mum. And I'd liked to be accepted by his family. Every single time I walked in, I looked around in amazement. He motioned for me to sit on the couch as he sits next to me. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in.

"Comfy?" he whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded. However, I had been busting for the bathroom since we were in dancing so I excused myself for the bathroom. Luckily, I knew where it was, and I was walking down the hall for it. Once I found the door, I opened it. However, I was faced with someone already inside. A man. A half man. With nothing but a towel. I gasped as I fell to the floor. After a moment to compose myself, I realised some guy was looking down at me. He smirked.

"Need help?" He grinned at me. He offered my hand. I looked at him suspiciously but took it. I couldn't help but be wide-eyed. He was extremely handsome though. He seemed to know that I was looking at him and he winked. Same as Minho.

"Liking what you see, babe?" He nodded at me. I just gaped at him.

"How'd you get into my house anyway? Not that I don't mind someone as attractive as you in my house, but what are you doing here?" He let go of me to take a step back. He started circling around me, nodding as if he approved of me, like some prize.

"She's with me, Hyung." I turned around to see Minho, with an annoyed look on his face while looking at the stranger.

"What, are you guys together?" He winked. I nodded. His eyes went wide.

"WHAT? Seriously? Minho, how'd you get someone as hot as her?" 

"Back off, Hyung." He glared at him.

"It's all a bit of fun, Minho. Relax." I just looked confused.

"I'm sorry, but how do you two know each other?" He looked at me, then Minho.

"Minho? You didn't tell your girlfriend that you had a brother?"

"Step-brother." I looked at Minho.

"Wait. Your parents are divorced?" I looked at him. He just kept silent. I had no idea. I hugged him.

"Awh, babe. It's okay." I kissed his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. We stared into each other eyes for what seems like forever, until his brother coughed.

"Please. All this lovey-dovery stuff is annoying. I'm Minho's older brother, Siwon." I let go of Minho and bowed to him.

"I'm Yuri." I smiled politely at him. He winked at me. I guess the playboy qualities run in the family, even if they're not blood-related. I turned to go back towards Minho, but I was faced with two unfamiliar faces. 

"Ah, Yuri. So nice to FINALLY meet you." My eyes focus to see a middle-aged couple. They were dressed professionally, and although being middle-aged, they looked quite lively. The man was dressed in a suit with a black tie, while the woman had a business skirt and a bun, with glasses. I looked at Minho, who had a look of shock on his face.

"Umma, Hodong. What are you doing here?" I looked at him. They were his..parents? I gulped.

"Well, we finished early, so we decided to come and see the kids. And this must be Yuri." Minho's mother and came to me.

"Hey, I'm Kimmi. Minho's mother." She smiled. I smiled back. I slowly let out a breath. Then his father came to me.

"Hello, Yuri. I'm Hodong. Minho's father." I bowed to both of them.

"STEP-father, Hodong." I slapped his arm.

"Don't be rude, Minho." He just gaped at me.

"No, it's technically right." Minho's father smiled at me with sad eyes. I smiled, hopefully to lighten the mood.

"Uh..I will leave you all to have a nice family dinner. It's nice meeting you all, but I'll be going home." I bowed to all of them.

"I'll drive her. We can get along so well." Siwon came right next to me. I jumped from his deep voice.

"Hyung, get lost. I'll drive her." Minho came and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"Nonsense. You're staying for dinner." Minho's mother smiled at me. I was a bit taken back.

"Oh..uh, I don't want to trouble-"

"Of course you're not troubling us. Please, stay." Minho's father said. Minho didn't seem to like the idea. I went to his ear.

"Should I go?" He just sighed and shook his head, and took my hand and held it.

"It'll be better if you're here with me." He smiled. I smiled back. I looked at his parents.

"I'll stay." They all smiled at me.

"Let's go eat, shall we?" Minho's mother announced. Minho stood there while everyone else left. I grabbed his hand and held it. He looked at it and smiled at me. He held it tight and walked with me to his family.

 

---------

 

"Do you think they like me?" I asked as Minho dropped me off at my front step.

"Yes, they did. Thank God." He grinned wide. 

"Why is that so hard to believe?" I eyed him with an eyebrow up. He laughed.

"Usually my parents don't like the girls I bring home. So you're lucky." He smiled at me. I grinned.

"Well, I am pretty amazing, aren't I?" I flipped my hair back in a diva-like manner. Minho laughed at me.

"Has Key been influencing you that much?" I winked at him.

"Hmm..maybe. Maybe you can influence me a bit.." I came close to him. He smirked and leaned in..until the sound of my phone stopped us. We both sighed.

"I should go anyway. I'll pick you up for school tomorrow, okay?" I nodded.

"Good. Night, Yeobo." I blushed at his comment.

"Night, Minho." He gave me a quick peck and left me at my front door. I sighed and looked at my phone.

 

Unknown
Kissing your boyfriend, huh?
Don't worry, babe. I'll be the one on your lips soon enough ;)
Goodnight, y. Remember; I'll be watching.


I looked at my phone, fear rising up. What's going on? Who is this? I took deep breaths, and went inside. I had school tomorrow, so I got into my pyjamas, which consisted on some tracksuit pants and a tank top. I got another message.

 

Unknown
Liking your trackies, babe. I'd like them better off ;)

 

Oh no. Who was this? I looked at my window, closed the curtains and went to bed. I was really starting to freak out. Should I tell Minho? I really was stuck on what to do. Maybe this'll go away. Please, let it go away..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO MY SUBSCRIBERS! I'm late on my update, I KNOW. And I apologise deeply.

It's hard, especially with all the schoolwork. Aish, how annoying is school? =="

But hopefully you like the story! Like how Siwon is Minho's brother? ;)

And the kiss scene..I'm not the type to write scenes, even kissing xD

Although, they're in love. They have to do SOMETHING! :L

But NO . EVER. 

Comment/subscribe! I will TRY to update as soon as possible!

Good day/night by beautiful AFF readers! <3