Chicken Lovers and Caught Red-Handed.

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

Weeks Later

I had Cooking class to go to. When I got there, There weren't a lot of people in the class, so it was nice and quiet. I didn't know where to sit, and frankly the students didn't feel like sitting next to the new girl. But that's cool. I'll just find somewhere, until I saw a guy wave his hand around, signalling me to come sit next to him. He's nice. I sat next to him, to not be rude. He smelt a lot like chicken, but hey, I LOVE chicken. Favourite meat of all time! I smiled at this thought. I apparently must've been zoned out for too long, because this guy was waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"You okay?" He eyed me.

"Yes, I am. I was..never mind." I giggled, thinking of his reaction if I told him I was thinking about chicken.

"What? Tell me! I don't want to miss out on something funny!" He grinned. His eyesmile beamed like sunshine.

"Okay. This is going to sound so weird, and I barely know you, but..I was thinking about.." I started to laugh. He must think I'm crazy, especially with that look on his face.

"FINE. Don't tell me." He looked away. I felt horrible.

"No, no! Fine! I was thinking about chicken, okay?" I was hoping for laughter, but I saw his face light up. 

"OMG YOU LOVE CHICKEN? SO DO IIIIIIIIII! YEAH!" He started shaking my shoulders. My gosh, he was hilarious!

"Is that why you smell like chicken?" I eyed him with a smile on my face. He looked around seriously, then reached into his bag..and got out CHICKEN. My mouth seemed to water at the sight. He gave me one and smiled. I like this guy already. But, I didn't get his name? In between bites, I asked him.

"Heyinevergotyurnamewatisit?" I smiled with my mouth full of chicken.

"I'm Lee Jinki but call me Onew. What about you?" He smiled back. He was really nice, and funny.

"I'm Kwon Yuri." He showed his hand, permission to shake, which of course I did.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, fellow chicken lover." I laughed out loud. 

"Hahaha, oh my gosh! You're hilarious!" I grinned. And so did he.

"Hey, how about you come sit with me at lunch today? I'd love to show my friends that there is someone apart from me crazy about chicken. I'll even buy you chicken for lunch!" He grinned like his life depended on it.

"OMG. Now that you mention chicken, I'm so there!" We high-fived. This is going to be so fun! I wonder who his friends are though?

 

-----------

 

I messaged Sooni to come with Onew and I to the cafeteria, with Onew's permission. He didn't mind. The more, the merrier, he said. What a nice guy. Us three walked together down the hallway, while I was wondering. I wonder who Onew's friends are. Are they nice? Are they girls? My mind kept pondering the many possibilities until I faced reality. Oh no. Please, no.

"Yuri-ah. A pleasure once again. Can't keep away, babe?" I saw MInho wink at me. My gosh. I was fuming with annoyance at him, until I heard someone calling me. It was Key.

"Hey, Yuri. How about you sit here, next to me?" He smirked. Minho was pissed. I liked this. I happily sat next to Key. He put his arm around me. Normally, I wouldn't allow such a thing, but the look on Minho's face was priceless. Sooni, who sat next to Taemin, was eyeing us. Key whispered into my ear.

"Hey, Yuri. I need your help. I'm trying to piss MInho off, and it requires you. Will you help?"  I nodded.

"Good. Now, just let me flirt with you. I'll do all the work, okay?" I started giggling.

"Nice, you're already catching on." I had to play along. This was WAY too fun. I started to play around with Key. 

"Stop, Key. Everyone's watching." I said to him in a girly way. Key was whispering ways to piss Minho off in my ear. This was brilliant. Minho tried to hide it, but I knew he was fuming. Why? I don't know, but it was hilarious. Minho tried to silence us.

"Hey, Onew. How'd you meet Yuri-ah over here?" He smirked at the sight of my annoyed face.

"She's in Cooking with me. She LOVES chicken too! I'm so ecstatic! High five, Yuri!" I gave Onew a high-five. He's cool.

"Oh, I see." He looked..upset. Why would he be? I was just kidding around..it's not like he'd care anyway..right? As I said that, Key looked at me.

"Yuri, aren't you hot in that blazer? It's cute and all, but you should take it off." What? NO. I can't let anyone see my arms..not with the damage on them. I tried to resist but he got it off. I covered my arms as soon as I could. Everyone was staring at me going crazy over the blazer. I quickly put it back on.

"I'm..just cold today. I think I'm sick." I let out a nervous chuckle and got up. Minho just looked at me with those piercing eyes..what was he thinking?

"I'm going to go guys. You know, ladies room. I'll see you all later." I let out a wave and started to walk away. Onew shouted.

"But Yuri, I didn't buy you lunch!" 

 

 

, , . What if someone saw my arms? How will I explain it to them? Gosh. What do I do? I blasted my music and was walking to my locker when I felt an arm on my shoulder. I screamed until the person put their hands over my mouth and turned me around. It was Minho. He let go of my mouth. He didn't say a word. He just..looked into my eyes.

"YAH, MINHO. You scared the out of me! What is it?" I eyed him suspiciously. He paused until he took a breath.

"I saw them." I froze. 

"Saw what?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Yuri."

"What are you talking about?" I tried to avoid it. I didn't want him to say it. Just then he somehow was able to get my blazer off entirely. Must be the tricks of a playboy. But, , he knows.

"Why are there bruises and cuts all over you? What's going on?"

"I-I..it's nothing." I started to walk, but he took my arm. 

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." I couldn't say anything more. I knew he wouldn't leave. Tears started forming in my eyes. I tried so hard to keep them back, but they were coming. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Is someone hurting you?" I shook my head with tears flowing down.

"Then what's going on?" His stare was killing me. Then I just fell to the floor, crying. He was shocked, and clearly freaked out.

"Was it that guy from last night? Because if it is-"

"NO. It isn't! Just leave me alone!" The tears came pouring, and I ran to the bathroom. I couldn't tell him. I couldn't. What would he think of me? My thoughts were running wild until I saw someone coming in..MINHO?!

"MINHO. This is the GIRLS bathroom!"

"I don't care." Then he came..and pulled me in for a hug. Why was he being so nice? This isn't Choi Minho the Playboy I know. He hugged me tight.

"You can tell me, Yuri." Should I? Shouldn't I? I took a deep breath and sighed.

"It's one hell of a long story." I looked away, but he brought my face to face his.

"I have time." He smiled and took my hand with his. Why was he caring? But what I needed was someone to help..so is this the answer to my prayers? I took one last deep breath and sighed.

"Alright. Here goes."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How was that? I wanted Minho to show his warm side! I quite adore it! <3

And Key is such a player ;)

And you've officially met Onew :)

I hope this was a good chapter! I will try to update as soon as possible! Comment and subscribe if you liked it! :)

Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3