Shining Soldier?

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

I screamed. Despite my feeble attempts, noone was in the school to hear me. As for Minho, I was too far away for him to even hear an earthquake from here. I was alone. With Josh. Jealous Josh. Who knew what he'd do? Josh came close to cover my mouth, intending to silence my screams.

"Shut up!" I continued to fight from his grasp until I freed myself. I shot up, desperate to run. As I was about to make a move, Josh tripped my legs, leaving me to crash to the floor once more. I was trapped. I wasn't able to move from the severe pain within my shoulders. Josh roared with laughter above me. He looked a predator ready to poune onto his prey. His eyes were filled with revenge. He was mad.

"Think you can get away, huh? HUH?" He screamed into my face. I flinched. He laughed.

"Still as petty as ever. My lovely princess Yul.." I cracked. I immediately got up and swung a kick across his face. He flipped onto the ground. I took slow, deep breaths. Josh soon turned to me, taking his hand to his mouth. He looked at his hand to find blood. He spit it out.

"How could I forget? You're a fighter aren't you?" I wasn't able to control myself. I began to use limitless force upon him. I spun, trying to kick him once more. He ducked under, narrowly dodging my attack. He soon began to spin kick under my feet in attmepts of tripping me once more. However, I was aware this time and hopped up, missing his foot. We moved back slightly away from each other. He laughed.

"I see you still have your fighting skills from training. Looks like you've been practicing". I smirked and got my hands ready into fists.

"Well, of course. Hate to see arseholes like you getting away with no punishment". His face dropped, anger soon boiling over. I smiled innocently. He soon ran towards me. However, I jumped above him, using his shoulders like a springboard. He turned, surprised. I quickly got a hairband and tied my hair up into a quick bun. He smirked. 

"Great to see you've improved. Now you can see what they taught me". My eyes widened as he spun me around, placing me into a headlock with his entire arm across my neck. I turned, trying to face him. He soon used his knee to kick against my stomach. I coughed out in pain, slowly losing my power. He continued, with me crouching down further. I soon thought of a plan. I grabbed his head, spinning him against the wall. I grabbed his arms quickly and held them against his back. His face was in contact with the wall. I coughed, realising blood had come out of my mouth as well. I sighed.

"Josh. What did they tell you about hitting a lady during training?" He snickered.

"What, did Daddy teach you that?" I grew frustrated at the mention of HIM. I forced him once more upon the wall, bruising him. He slightly groaned, allowing me to figure out that I had started to bruise him. Suddenly, Josh took his hands out of my grasp and punched me in the stomach. I doppled over, more in surprise than pain. He soon brought a kick to my face, skidding me across the floor. I screamed. He laughed.

"Well, Daddy clearly didn't teach you how to protect yourself in the presence of a God". I wiped off the blood, laughing.

"Still just as cocky".

"And still just as much in love with you". I stopped. He continued.

"Keep in mind I'm only being physical because I want you to come back. To Sydney. With me. We can rule that hell hole once more. Just, you and me. Like old times." I laughed bitterly. I got up, slower than I would've liked, to face him.

"Back? With YOU? Please. I have everything I need here." He laughed.

"What, that fool Minho? Please. I can kick his arse in 5 seconds. Flat". I immediately punched him. He doppled over until I kicked him to the ground. I had my foot on his chest.

"Don't you dare say anything about him! He's 1000 times more of a man than you'll ever be". I breathed heavily, trying to regain my breath. It was this moment that Josh took advantage and brought me down to the ground with him. He was able to raise me up against the wall, keeping me in a tight hold. I was losing my breath. How am I going to get out of this?

 

----------

MINHO POV

I began to chase Yuri until the sound of my phone rung in the cold, empty dance room. I cursed myself and ran to it quickly. I soon saw the caller ID.

My Lovely Key (A/N yes Minho actually puts 'My Lovely' in front of the SHINee members names on his phone. Isn't he a sweetheart?)

I picked up. 

"Yo". 

"Where. Is. Yuri?!" I sighed.

"I accidently spilled that I was making out with her to get it out of her. But I really kissed her because I WANTED to. You have no idea, Key. It was like we never fought and that we were still together and-"

"Minho, just shut the up and listen!" I stopped. What was going on?

"Where is she?" 

"She ran off, pissed". I could hear a girl gasping in the background. Suddenly, squeals came through the phone.

"MINHO. Go find her damn it!" I recognised it as Sooni. 

"Whoa, Sooni, what's wrong?" Key came back on.

"Minho, I know what's up with her and Donghyun". I lit up.

"FINALLY. Look, she won't tell me and-"

"Minho. You won't ing believe it". Key's voice seemed to grumble on the phone.

"...what is it?" Key stayed silent.

"Key?" Key took a slow breath.

"Donghyun is Josh". I froze.

Josh?

Yuri's ex-boyfriend Josh?

The bastard who cheated on her?

The dickhead who has been HURTING her?

I ran to find her.

-----------------

YURI POV

I was at a loss for breath. Josh held me tight. I tried to kick or punch his way, but he figured out my technique and was able to dodge them. I tried to push his arm off of my neck. He came close to me. The tears slowly coming down my eyes were mixing with the blood from my mouth, creating a salty concoction. 

"Minho will find out. And Minho will leave you. Then you will have nothing here. And then you'll be at Sydney. With me. Ruling together. Forever". He emphasised the forever with a whisper. I tried to cough out for the chance of a breath. He looked at me.

"You could fight me, but you can't get out of this?" I continued to struggle. However, my struggles decreased with the sound of footsteps. And they were coming. Fast. I looked up, hearing someone running. Josh turned around, meeting his eyes with Minho. Minho! My eyes locked with Minho. His face morphed from fear to complete rage. Minho looked at him.

"So you're the bastard who broke her heart! The fool who let Yuri be bullied for so long! The idiot who thought they could come to KOREA and try and get her back?! You, the infamous Josh. You're pathetic". My eyes grew as wide as Josh. How on Earth did he find out? Minho was ready for a swing at Josh's face. Suddenly, Josh took me off the wall, and put me face first with Minho. Minho immediately froze.

"Oh, Minho. But don't you know the secret of your innocent..well, seemingly innocent Yuri? Or are you going to soldier your way here to save her?" I looked at Josh and looked back at Minho. His face proved he actually was considering it. 

"Let. Her go". Josh replied with a tighter hold onto my neck. My breaths were strangled. I coughed.

"Minho..don't stay..please! RUN!" I coughed out. I felt the world slipping beneath me. My struggles decreased. The colours of the world faded as I slowly dropped to the floor.

"Her secret..secret..secret.." Everything seemed to echo. 

"YURI..YURI..YURI.." The last thing I heard was Minho's pleas.

And then I was unconscious.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO MINHO KNOWS THAT DONGHYUN IS JOSH.
But...you guys don't know what the secret is.
Ah, I'm one of those people who leave the suspense to the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy? In my time zone, I have literally updated THREE chapters today.
I think I shall clap /claps

But I hope you all enjoy! I know how I'm going to pan this out. 
I just need time to let it all out.

I love you all <3