Secrets Slipping

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO POV

Taemin and I gave a quick handshake as it was time to go home. Or in my case, stay after school with Yuri. To practice. Or should I, try and figure out the secret behind her fears. To find out what's REALLY going on. Key said he'd try and find out. Frankly, Yuri is way too good at keeping to herself for her to just tell me. I guess I'll have to crack her another way.

Playboy time.

I walked towards Yuri who had her back to me as she was looking through her bag. I came close to her ear.

"Hey". She jumped under me and turned sharply. She slowly moved back, trying to keep a distance. She smiled sweetly, unaware of what I was about to do.

"Hey, Minho! I guess we better get started, huh?" I didn't say a word but instead stared at her eyes. Why did they always seem to shine so bright? She's actually magical. I tried to keep a smile back. For now, I needed to get the truth out of her. Who knows what Donghyun would do next? I stepped closer. She began to move back until she hit the mirror behind her.

"Uh, Minho?" I closed the gap between us. Our bodies were in contact. All that was left was her lips.

"Minho.."

"Yuri". I sighed her name out. I moved towards her ear once more. I felt her stiffen up under me. However, my breaths on her neck allowed her to loosen up. I left my head, wanting her to crack. I could feel her heartbeat against mine. We were beating as one. The tension was growing. She was breathing heavily beside me. 

"I need you. I miss you. Just, let me be here again, Yuri". She moved her neck for me to come closer. She groaned.

"M-Minho.." I tilted her head for her to look at me. She was trying to refuse with her words. But her eyes were burning with passion.

"I love you, Yuri". Before she was able to argue, I swooped in towards her lips. Moving my lips against her was more magical than I had expected. I had no clue how much I missed this. How much I missed HER. Her arms wrapped around my neck, bringing me closer. I wrapped my arms around her waist, not wanting to let her go. Our bodies moved together as one as we were getting closer than ever before. I could smell the fresh strawberry scent of her hair and taste the mint breath in her kisses. I continued to shower kisses onto her until she moved back, gasping for a breath. Our noses were still touching as we tried to catch our breaths. She wasn't able to speak properly, flustered by my actions.

"..Wow. Minho..I.." She had to take a moment to breathe.

"Just, Yuri. Let it all out. Pour it out onto me. I'm here". I continued to give her sweet kisses. I moved back to continue.

"Just confide in me. You'll open up to me, right? Tell me what he's doing to you, and I swear-"

She moved back entirely.

"What?" I stopped. Oh no, I blew it.

----------

YURI POV

I moved back from Minho's kisses. Open up? HE? Oh God, is he talking about..?

"What?" He stopped immediately. He looked at me.

"Minho". 

"What. Do you mean by I'll tell you what HE's doing?" He sighed.

"Look, I know there's something going on between you and Donghyun. I don't know if he abuses you, or if he has history with you. But I am going to make sure YOU won't get hurt and that I'll help you". I stared at him with an open mouth. Is he kidding? How on Earth did he find out about Donghyun? I couldn't speak back.

"Look, I KNOW you don't like talking about your past. About Sydney. Whatever. But come on, Yuri. I know you love me. I can see it. Everyone can. But you won't let me in, and I don't know why. So I decided it was my go to let myself in. And I was so close.." I gasped.

"What? So all that kissing was to get me to TALK?!" He opened his mouth.

"Wait, no no no. Yuri, that's not-"

"So you just wanted to get the truth out of me. So you thought 'oh hey you know what makes Yuri crack maybe if I made out with her'. Minho, how could you-"

"I LOVE YOU. You have no idea how much I wanted to do what I just did. I swallowed up my pride to kiss you once more. Don't you see I'm trying to help you?" I was taken aback. He was being genuine, wasn't he? My phone beeped, notifying me of a message. I looked down, reading it.

 

Josh
Outside.
Now.

 

I sighed. I looked back at Minho.

"Minho, I love you. I do. But we can't do this. How am I supposed to trust you if you think THIS is what it will take to tell you-"

"THEN TELL ME YOURSELF. Please. I can help you". I shook my head.

"No, you can't, Minho. That..was great. I missed you. I really did. But not you, not Key, not ANYONE will bring that up. I need to care of it myself. Just, please". I turn away, packing up my bag. He came towards me.

"Yuri. Who is Donghyun and WHAT does he want from you?" I shook my head.

"Minho, drop it. Leave it alone". He was trying to argue against me.

"LOOK. Minho. I am not pleased with you either. You just tried to make out with me for the sake of finding out. I.." I didn't want to continue. It was the best for him for not get anymore involved. Without another word, I left the dance room. I could Minho's steps as he was about try to follow me. However, I heard his phone ring. He cursed and went back to get it. I walked down the hallways until I was harshly pulled away. I turned to see Josh. He didn't look happy.

"So, you told Minho, huh?" My eyes grew wide.

"Whoa, no! Why would I? Are you nuts-"

"Then why the did he mention my NAME when you two were arguing? AFTER you two were making out, by the way". I froze. Was he there? Oh no. I wasn't able to say anything. He grabbed my hair to bring me close. I winced.

"WELL? Are you afraid of facing the consequences?" He pushed me down to the ground. I screamed at the contact from my shoulders on the cold, concrete floor. He neared towards me. Oh no.

"Noone is here to stop me. What will poor Yuri do now?"

I screamed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all don't get angry?
It's meant to be this way. You'll see soon :')

Will a certain Prince come to save Yuri?
I'll update soon. I love you all <3