Menacing Mission

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI'S POV

I looked at Josh. Then back at Jonghyun. Then back at Josh..I mean Donghyun..wait, what? This really was confusing me. I suddenly felt sick to the core. My ex-boyfriend/stalker is Jonghyun’s brother, who’s a close friend of mine, who’s close to Minho, my current boyfriend. And my ex and current boyfriend already know each other..I must’ve looked as confused as I felt, because I suddenly saw Minho caressing my cheek.

“Are you okay, Yuri? You look ill.” I looked around in a daze. I slowly nodded my head.

“Nah, I’m good..I think.” Minho nodded.

“I’ll take you to the nurses office?” I shook my head.

“I’m good. I promise.” I smiled at him. As did he. Then we heard the clearing of a throat. It was Josh, who seemed pretty jealous. Good. 

“Shouldn’t we be going to class?” Jonghyun nodded.

“Yeah, Donghyun’s right. Who has dance with him first?” I face-palmed myself in my head. Minho and I had dance with Jonghyun first. Minho let out a frustrated sigh. 

“Yuri and I do.” Donghyun smirked and then came next to me.

"Like to lead the way, Yuri?" I gave him a glare to which he just winked at. I felt Minho tense up next to me. I turned to him.

“You okay, baby?” I pouted at him. I didn’t pout often, but I knew he’d cheer up if I did so. And this was one of those times. He smiled and pulled me in closer to him, with the smell of his cologne flowing around us.

“Yes. Now that you’re here.” I blushed. He smiled. Then Josh once again cleared his throat, purely to piss us off. That stupid bast-

-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING-

The bell. We clearly motioned Josh to the dance room. I could feel his closeness. It was TOO close. I started to get uncomfortable. Minho must’ve sensed my discomfort, because he wrapped an arm around my waist. I looked at him, but his eyes were on Josh. I could feel the tension between the two. Then Josh saw Jonghyun and started talking to him. I sighed out loud in relief. Minho started to loosen up as well. He’s so cute when he’s protective. Jonghyun, being our dance teacher, came in to introduce Josh. I heard some girls commenting on his looks.

“OMO. He’s so hot.”

“Where can I get me one of those?”

“Hottie alert.”

I sighed at the many comments. This was going to be a long day. Jonghyun cleared his throat.

“This is Kim Donghyun. Treat him well, right? Anyway, today is Tango. So go ahead and find a partner.” I looked to Minho, who winked at me. I winked back at him seductively. He fake gasped and pretended to faint. I started laughing. Just then Josh and Jonghyun came. What now?

“Yuri, I need you to do a favour.”

“Uhh..what is it, Jonghyun?” He sighed.

“Let Minho hear this too. Since he’s your dance partner.” Minho heard his name and came over.

“Right, Yuri. I’d like you to be Donghyun’s partner for today.” My eyes widened while Minho had that charisma stare. He clearly was NOT happy.

“Uh, not that I’m trying to sound rude, but why Jjjong? Yuri’s my partner.” Minho continued to gaze into Jonghyun. Jonghyun laughed.

“It’s just because Donghyun already has met Yuri.” WHAT? He knows about him and me in Sydney?

“After all, she’s the first girl he’s met here. I just it wouldn’t be AS awkward.” I sighed in relief.

“Why? Are you jealous, Minho?” Jonghyun nudged Minho, while Minho just gave him a death glare. I tugged his arm.

“You okay, Minho?” He sighed and nodded.

“If he flirts with you, I’ll bash his head in, yeah?” I laughed.

“Awh, Minho. Don’t worry. I won’t let him. I want you to have me all for yourself..” I whispered the last bit in his ear. He gulped and looked at me.

“W-what?” I winked at him, just to further. He just looked flabber-gasted. Cutie. I then realised Josh was right behind me as I turned. I jumped.

“Hahaha, you okay, princess?” I looked at him.

“Let’s just get this over and done with. You will ONLY touch me where I say. Anywhere else, and I swear I’ll-“

“Yeah, yeah, I got you.” I rolled my eyes.

“You remember the Tango from our formal?” I nodded.

“You?” He nodded.

“Fine. Let’s do it.”

 

-------

MINHO’S POV.

I couldn’t stand Donghyun with Yuri. It really made me jealous. I felt like he was going to steal her from me if I’m not careful. But he wouldn’t..right? I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I’d gotten Sooyoung as a partner. She wasn’t a bad dancer. But not like Yuri. I taught Sooyoung the moves since I’d learnt this last year. But no matter how much I was concentrating to teach Sooyoung, all I could see was Donghyun dancing with Yuri. He was good, I’ll admit. But the way he was holding her, and her clearly uncomfortable look meant that he was being a . He barely knows her, but he acts like he’s known her for years. It was mind-boggling. Then Jonghyun suddenly stopped the class.

“Donghyun, Yuri. Come. Show the class how the Tango’s meant to be done.” Yuri looked blank, but Donghyun grinned like a fool. I wanted to wipe that grin off his face. They then began the tango. Yuri looked beautiful. And Donghyun knew it. He held her so elegantly and danced with passion. He’d dip her and spin her around and come close to her. She looked like she hated every single second. I smiled, knowing that she didn’t react to Donghyun's looks. They ended the dance with their faces inches apart. I started to boil up. If he leaned in, he’d be able to kiss her. Yuri looked at him before she immediately backed off and bowed to the class. I could hear the comments of the girls in our class.

“Awhhhh, they’d make a cute couple.”

“Check out the chemistry between those two.”

“Should we call them DongYul?”

I wanted to just-

“Minho?” I could see SooYoung’s hand waving in front of my face. I looked at her.

“What, Noona?”

“Jealous?” I gaped at her.

“Uhh..”

“I can see he has the hots for her. But Yuri’s a smart girl. She won’t do anything.” She gently patted my shoulder. I smiled. She was right. Yuri wouldn’t cheat on me. I trusted her.

“Well, speak of the devil. Hey Yuri!” SooYoung went to hug Yuri. Yuri smiled at SooYoung, and then her eyes met mine. She genuinely smiled at me. As did I. SooYoung looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I grinned and she left. Yuri came to me.

“Heyyyy!” She hugged me and hid her face in my chest. I sighed and held her. She then backed her head away from my chest to look at me.

“He really has the hots for you, eh?” I felt her tense up under my arms. I looked at her intently.

“Ugh. He’s so..never mind.” She then smiled at me.

“I love YOU, Minho. Don’t think I’ll end up with him, because I won’t. Okay?” I smiled at her, with Donghyun watching with jealousy. I liked him being jealous. I nodded and hugged her once again.

“I love you too, Yuri.” I held her tight. I never wanted to let her go.

 

---------

JOSH’S POV.

Yuri acted cold to me in Dance class. Oh well. I will be with her soon enough. All I need is to get rid of Minho. What better way than a break up? I just need to light the match to their flame of destruction. I didn’t have Maths with Yuri, but with Key. Key’s an alright guy, I guess. I sat at Minho’s table, claiming I will find friends soon. But they couldn’t say no. After all, I was Jonghyun’s little brother. I sat opposite Yuri, much to her disgust. But she didn’t complain. I’d give her glances, just to remind her of my mission to become hers once again. She tried to distract herself by talking to Minho.

“Where are Sooni and Taemin?”

“Working on a project together.”

“Oh.” But I kept glancing at her and giving her suggestive looks. She ended up so frustrated that she stood up.

“I’m going to the Cafeteria to get food.” Key stood up. He knew something was up with Yuri.

“I’ll come.” I saw Minho eye those two, but soon looked away. This gave me an idea. I sat next to Minho. He just looked at me like I wasn’t welcome.

“Donghyun..?”

“Hey, don’t you think Key has the hots for Yuri?” I smirked. He looked at them, then back to me.

“No? They’re just really close.” I sighed. He’s a tough cookie, huh?

“But no guy would be this close to a girl. Even for a best friend.” We both turned to see Key tickling Yuri, with Yuri giggling and slapping him to stop, until Key hugged her from behind to stop her from running away. Perfect moment. Minho looked hurt and turned away.

“No. They’re..just close..” I could tell he was losing confidence in his idea. I patted his shoulder sympathetically.

“I mean, how could he not? Yuri’s a hot babe.” He grabbed my collar. I got him right where I got him. Jealous and pissed. Key and Yuri came to see this.

“Oi, what are you doing, Minho?” Key pushed Minho off me. He’s a nice guy and all, but I need a reason for Yuri and Minho to break up.

“Nothing. Forget it.” Key took Minho with him to get some air. Yuri then pulled me out of the Cafeteria, and slammed me against the wall.

“What the hell did you do to Minho?” I smirked.

“I called you a hot babe. You know I don’t like lying.” Yuri scoffed.

“Oh please. Lying is what got you single.” Ouch.

“Leave him alone. Whatever you’re trying to do, just shut the hell up and leave him alone. Understood?” I nodded with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and went to look for Minho. You’ll be mine soon, Yuri. I promise.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sort of stuck on this..DON'T KILL ME D:
But hopefully you guys enjoyed it :')
Hopefully I willl update soon! :3
Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3