Possession of Princess Yuri

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO'S POV

I kept looking at my phone, with the wallpaper of Yuri. She was smiling and winking in the photo. I smiled sadly to myself at the memory. Donghyun glanced at me while driving.

"Mate, you did the right thing". I just looked down. He put one comforting hand on my shoulder with the other on the steering wheel.

"I know it's hard. But you'll soon get over it". I just sat there, looking at my phone. He then squeezed my shoulder.

"You know what to do". I looked at him. The colour on my face had left a long time ago. He glanced at me with a hint of something..but I'm not sure what..

"I..I don't..don't want to.."

"Come on, Minho. You have to let go. You said yourself it's over..right?" I sighed and nodded. I slowly unlocked the phone, and went to my contacts. I found the name of..her.

Kwon Yuri <3

I took one last breath and looked through the options. The option "Delete?" came up. I pressed the button.

"Kwon Yuri <3 has been deleted"

He patted my shoulder once before both of his hands were on the steering wheel. I did the right thing..didn't I? Yet, why do I still feel ..

 

YURI'S POV

I woke up to messed up hair and red eyes. What had happened? I looked at my phone, to see a wallpaper of Minho and I. Minho. It hit me. He broke up with me, didn't he? How could I forget? I'm so stupid. I looked at my wallpaper. Minho and I looked so happy. What happened? Did he really not love me anymore? Did he really not trust me? I felt a tear slip down my cheek when the doorbell rung. I quickly wiped it off and ran to the door. I opened to find Sooni, Taemin, and Key. Sooni quickly jumped into my arms and hugged me tight.

"What happened?" I shook my head and looked down. But she could read me like a book.

"He didn't.." I weakly nodded. Taemin looked confused. Key was enraged.

"What the did he do to her?"

"He..broke up with her.." Taemin and Key's eyes grew wide.

"What? Minho would NEVER do that. I know my best friend." I couldn't keep my words in.

"Obviously not enough." I shrugged myself off Sooni and left for my room.

"You might as well go, guys. I'm going to sleep. I feel really tired-"

"Not until you eat something. Understand?" I didn't feel like it, but I didn't feel like them being here more, so I weakly nodded. Sooni then spoke.

"I'll stay with her. You guys go get food." They both nodded, hugged me and left the door. Sooni came and hugged me. I burst into tears from her touch. I hugged her.

"Sooni..I..I.."

"Hey, hey. It's okay."

"He thinks I am having an affair..WITH KEY. Is he insane?!" She let go of me.

"Okay, this is going to sound so weird, but something's up with Donghyun." I stopped and froze. She looked at me.

"Yuri, is there something I should know?" I quickly shook my head. She looked at me up and down.

"You're positive?" I just nodded once. She sighed.

"You CAN tell me, you know?" I nodded once more. The last thing I felt was her comforting me until I fell asleep.

 

----------

TAEMIN'S POV

Minho, what is wrong with you, man? Why would you do something as crazy as break up with Yuri noona? Far out, you're screwed. And that Donghyun guy..something's not right. He had something to do with this, I'm sure. The next thing I hear is Key talking to me with the food in my hands. I turn on the car and drive. He face-palmed himself.

"What is WRONG with Minho?" I shook my head.

"I have no idea, Key. Donghyun must've told him something. Minho's scared of losing Yuri. You know he was with-"

"I know. But with being as dumb as before, he's lost her." I sighed and rubbed my temples with one hand. I shook my head.

"Is it just me, or is Donghyun.."

"Something iffy about him? Definitely." I gave a quick look at Key and smirked.

"I have an idea."

"Me too." We both smirked. When we got to the house, we found Yuri sleeping. Minho, you ing idiot. Sooni came up to me.

"Would you..think I'd do anything to you..?" I kissed her head and hugged her.

"Of course not, beautiful. I think there's something between Donghyun and Yuri.." She nodded.

"Yes, I think so too." I nodded.

"I'm going to find out, baby." She nodded and I kissed her head once more.

 

JOSH/DONGHYUN'S POV

I saw Minho continue to look at his phone after he deleted Yuri's contact details. Look, mate. You're  a good friend and all that, but Yuri's mine. My Princess. I'm not letting you get in the way of our love. She needs to be with ME. If it weren't for what happened in Sydney, I'd still be with her. And damn, I think Key is picking up on something. Well, guess what, Key?

I'm not giving up without a fight.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed my update! I was free, and it's Sunday today! So, updated in the weekend :)
I'll try to update frequently..but I'll TRY.
But I do apologise on the short length :(

I'm sorry I can't promise anything. My school work must come fist. I hope you all understand!
Thank you, my beautiful subscribers. Good day/night~ <3