Trust and Time

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO POV

When we got to Onew's house, I ran as fast as I could to the door. But the person who opened the door wasn't Onew. It was some blonde girl.

"..Yes?" Me and the rest of us looked at her confusion.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl.

"I could ask you the same thing." She giggled. Then Onew came and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Guys, this is Luna. You know her as Sun Young." Sooni agreed with Onew.

"Yes, I know her. She's friends with Amber and their gang." She nodded.

"Hahaha, that's me." I looked at them.

"Are you guys..?" Onew grinned and nodded.

"Yep, we're dating. We kind of admitted our feelings at the party yesterday." Luna and Onew looked at each other and smiled. Then Onew looked at us.

"Why does everyone look sad?" We looked at each other.

"Have you seen Yuri?" Onew shook his head.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"It's a long story. I'll explain later." I turned around to leave when I felt someone's hand holding my arm. It was Luna.

"Yuri? Where have I heard her name before.." she paused until she clicked her fingers. "AH! Yuri. Dark brown hair? Curvy? About..this tall?"  She motioned the same height as Yuri. My eyes grew wide.

"YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?" She looked at me with confusion but she nodded.

"I saw her before I came here." I looked at her. Sooni, Taemin and Key looked at her shocked.

"Where is she?" Luna stared at me.

"She's with Krystal. Why..?" I gasped. She knew I wouldn't have guessed there. I thanked her and ran for the car to find Yuri.

 

-----

YURI'S POV

As the group and I were having a good time, Krystal's phone was ringing.

"Hello? Hey, Luna! Huh? Okay.." Krystal gave the phone to me.

"Luna wants to speak to you..?" I looked at her in confusion but took the phone.

"Hello?"

"YURI. What's going on?" Huh?

"What are you talking about?"

"Your boyfriend Minho and his friends are looking for you. Minho looks really freaked out." I gasped. He's trying to find me?

"I told them you were at Krystal's place because they were freaking out. I see how Minho talks about you. I don't know WHAT exactly is happening, but, it's clear he's worried about you." I sighed.

"No, that's fine. Thanks, Luna."

"No worries, hun. See you tomorrow!" I hung up and went to Krystal.

"MInho's coming here." She looked shocked.

"Oh..what are you going to do?" I looked around..until I saw Tiffany.

"TIFFANY. I need a MASSIVE favour." She smiled and nodded.

"I need to go to your place tonight. Is that okay?" She looked at me in confusion.

"Why don't you talk to Minho?" I raked my fingers through my hair.

"He'll stop me from doing something, but it's something I have to do.." She looked confused but nodded.

"Ahaha, boys will be boys. Always thinking they're right. Do what you need to do. Let's go, then!" I nodded. I waved everyone goodbye and left with Tiffany, hoping Minho wouldn't stop me.

 

-------------

MINHO'S POV

We drove to Krystal's place as quick as we could. Once we got there, I got to the doorstep. Jessica opened the door.

"MINHO! Long time no see. What's up?" I sighed.

"I don't mean to be rude, Noona, but I need to speak to Krystal." I looked around, hoping to find her.

"You called?" Krystal came out of the kitchen.

"Where is she, Krystal?" She looked at me.

"What?"

"Yuri. Where is she?" She looked at me.

"Look, I DON'T know what's going on with you two. She didn't tell me. But she said that you'd stop her with whatever she's doing. So she left with one of the girls.." I looked at Sooni, who was trying to think of which girl, with Taemin and Key closely watching Krystal.

"Which girl?" Taemin looked at her.

"..I don't know which one. One of my group."

"But there's.." Sooni starts counting.. "11 of you, excluding you two." Krystal nodded. Key then came close to Krystal. He started whispering seductively into her ear, slightly her hair. He's always at one with the ladies, always knowing how to push the right buttons. From the way she was reacting to his whispers, it seemed to work. Suddenly, Krystal pushed him off.

"Nice try, Key. But I don't know where she is. Therefore, I can't help." Key scoffed. Just then, Krystal's phone was ringing. She looked at it with wide eyes.

"HI....MUM!" I looked at her.

"Uh, Krys? That's Mum?" Krystal looked at her, then Jessica agreed. "OHHHHHH, MUM! Right.." Key quickly got the phone off Krystal and threw it to me.

Kwon Yuri.

I looked at it. I can hear her faint hellos. I picked the phone up.

"YURI." Yuri gasped.

"M-Minho.."

"Where are you?" She cleared .

"Why? Look, Minho.."

"Yuri. Please. I am not mad. I just don't want anything happening to you." She sighed.

"But..you'll stop me. But I need to know who it is. So I won't see you until tomorrow.."

"PLEASE. Yuri. For all I know, you're sleeping at the park." She laughed her beautiful laugh.

"I'm not. I'm under a roof at a house, I promise." I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Minho. I really am. I know you hate me.."

"What? I'd never hate you, Yuri. But please.."

"Goodnight, Minho. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Don't go.."

"I love you, Minho." She hung up. I sighed and gave the phone to Krystal.

"Well?" Key asked me with a questioning look.

"She's somewhere, and she's still going tomorrow." Sooni looked at Taemin, who looked blank.

"Thanks, Krystal. Let's go guys." Sooni stopped me.

"Why aren't you finding her?"

"I CAN'T, Sooni. We'll just have to wait until tomorrow." I sighed and left the door. I heard someone calling my name.

"Minho." I turned to see Krystal.

"She loves you, Minho. She really does. She feels horrible for leaving you like this. But she's convinced she's right. Stubborn, huh?" I half-laughed. She smiled at me.

"She's a very lucky girl. But you're also a very lucky guy. She's really special." I smiled and nodded.

"Goodnight, Minho."

"Goodnight, Krystal." Just then, Taemin, Sooni and Key came out.

"Let's go." Taemin told us all. We all nodded and left. Goodnight, Yuri..

 

----------

YURI'S POV

I sighed as I hung up. Tiffany looked at me.

"You okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. We have school tomorrow. Let's go sleep." She nodded and notioned me to the guest bedroom. I got into bed and sighed. I will find out who this person is tomorrow. I'm sorry, MInho. Goodnight..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DOUBLE UPDATE. CHYEAH ;)

I will try and update soon! <3

Very dramatic! You'll find out who it is in the NEXT chapter! I promise :')

Have a lovely day/night! Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3