Playboys and Private Investigators

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

LOOK WHO'S ALIVE.
Shocking, right?

Well, I thought I'd update from the second I could?
School is terrible, let me say..

I finish in a couple of months. Then I'll be FREE.
HOPEFULLY (and this is not a promise) that I can get this fanfic sorted..
But THANKYOU for still being here, my goodness. You patient bunch.

Thank you, and without further interruptions, enjoy~

 

------------------------------

 

YURI'S POV

"WHAT?! I will not get back with you!" Did I hear what he just said correctly? Am I really losing it? Josh's face looked the most serious he's ever been, though. Oh God, he's not kidding, is he? I took a deep breath and continued.

"I mean..HOW..just HOW could you even ask me that? YOU sabotaged my relationship with Minho! YOU broke Minho and Key's friendship! YOU are out to basically ruin my life; both here and Sydney, by the way. Don't you see? It's YOU. YOU YOU YOU!" I quickly packed my things and walked away. He called out. I refused to look back.

"YURI!" I refuse, I refuse, I refuse.

"YURI!" No, don't look back, Yuri. don't look back.

"Y-Yu-Yuri.." A deep sigh escaped my lips as I slowly turned to look back at Josh..only to find him on his knees on the deep green grass. I was frozen in shock. The only form of movement on my entire body came from my hair as it lightly flipped in a struggle with the wind. He then looked at me.

"I knew the moment you left that I made a huge mistake. I should've never cheated on you. I should've been by your side. Especially through the bullying. I didn't know it would lead to what it did. I should've helped you. I should've-"

"But, you didn't. You couldn't. You couldn't get your slimy hands off Ellie to try and help me. You were hypnotised by her good looks and charm. What was I compared to her? NOTHING. You didn't do anything, and that's why this can't happen. Not again.." A tear dragged its way across my cheek as the memories flooded back. The pushing against the bathroom wall..the pulling of my hair..the names..the lies..the deceit..it all came back. I hadn't realised how much my tears blurred my vision as Josh moved closer until his lips were on mine. I struggled against it, but he kept insisting. I tried to push away, but he continued to persist. I eventually had to use his own tactics against him: biting his lips hard enough for him to move. I tasted the familiar taste of copper-like blood before he moved off. He simply wiped his mouth and chuckled.

"It's still a no?" I looked down but nodded. He sighed.

"What was in the past was the past. We can't turn back time. We can only move on.." He grabbed my hand and brought me closer.

"Why can't we use some of the past and build it onto our future? What about us?" I took a deep breath before releasing his hand from mine. 

"I'm sorry. But we can't. I can't. It's not you I love. It's Minho. Bye, Josh". I turned and walked away into the halls, on the way to period 4.

 

KEY'S POV

"Man, I know Minho is a good guy, but sometimes he gets really hot headed". I sighed. Taemin was right. As much as I love the guy, he can't settle his emotions. Taemin continued to talk about how bad he felt for Yuri. Poor Yuri. She is such a broken soul, and Minho had to tear her to pieces. 

"I mean, man, have you seen how sick she looks now? It's like she can't function without Minh.." Taemin stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes grew wider until I thought they'd pop out.

"Tae, what's up.." I looked in the direction to see why his eyes were wide. It was Minho. And a girl. But it wasn't Yuri. He was all over her. ed shirt and undone tie. Messy make out hair, I know it anywhere. The girl..Bora, was it? Yeah, Bora didn't mind one single bit where Minho was touching her. It was quite the sight. The sounds of heavy breathing were filling the awkward air until a certain "Yuri" escaped Minho's lips. Oh no. Taemin knew something was up with Minho, so he walked up to stop it.

"MINHO, what the , man?" Minho simply turned to Taemin with the smirk as lustful as a bastard, but with the cold eyes of someone who was dead inside. This was his source of comfort. He misses Yuri. He even called her NAME instead of Bora's. However, Bora seemed too to care. 

"Tae, could you wait?" Minho went back to Bora until Taemin himself dragged Minho to the lockers and crashed him against it.

"No I will not 'wait'! What is wrong with you? Don't you realise you're hurting yourself?" Minho just stared at Taemin until his eyes wondered to me. The smirk was wiped off his face and anger worked its way into it. 

"Why's HE here?" Taemin scoffed, hands on Minho's collar.

"I thought you'd be cool, you know, after breaking up with girls more times than I can count. But look at you, you're a mess. And Yuri. Yuri of all people is who you've left in a mess". Minho stared cold into Taemin's eyes before he let go to come back to me. Taemin rubbed his fingertips against his temples.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with him". I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as a sign of agreement. We kept walking until I heard something. It was..English? I peered down the hallway, looking out to the oval. I can faintly hear..Yuri? Donghyun? I looked at Taemin. He heard it too.

"It's them two again.." I nodded and we both sneaked closer to hear exactly what was going on. 

"It's still a no?" What was Donghyun talking to Yuri about? Taemin looked at me and kept his voice low.

"What no?" I shrugged my shoulders and continued listening, silently cursing as we missed a bit of the conversation.

"I'm sorry. But we can't. I can't". WE? Is there something going on between these two?

"It's not you I love. It's Minho. Bye-"

[ I GOT A BOY RINGTONE]

. Someone was calling. Taemin and I ran before they realised they were there. It was..just my alarm, are you KIDDING?! I almost threw my phone against the wall when Taemin stopped me.

"Hyung, wait, wait! Don't you see? Something is UP between those two. They've known each other longer than Donghyun's admission to the school". I nodded and thought. How do they know each other? What are we missing? I continued to think until I looked up to see Taemin smirking.

"I have an idea, hyung. P.I". I stared at him. What?

"What?"

"Private. Investigators". Ah, now I got the picture. I smirked as we gave a hi5. There is more to this Kim Donghyun, and we're going to find out.

 

MINHO'S POV

Flashback

I was freezing from the cold air. Despite having a scarf and beanie on, it was amazingly cold. Although, my heart warmed my entire body up as Yuri was right by my side, snuggling into my chest. She looked up at me with a glitter in her eyes that continued to have me weak at the knees. She gave a little sneeze, indicating she might've started getting sick. 

"Yuri-ah, let's go inside a cafe or something. It's FREEZING, and you're going to get sick!" She simply shook her head.

"I-I-I'm f-fine". I took off my coat to give to her. I know I'd get sick tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't sick first. She blushed and looked away at my gesture. I chuckled slightly and wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning my head on her shoulder. She looked up at the bright night sky. Her eyes were simply gazing, until she froze. 

"Yuri?!" She moved away from me and slowly walked forward, her hand reaching out. As if in slow motion, a snowflake dropped delicately onto her fingertips. She looked up in absolute amazement as she couldn't believe the sight in front of her.

"It's SNOWING, Minho! SNOWING!" Yes?

"Ah, I'm sorry. It doesn't snow in Sydney..and..well..I haven't seen snow..until NOW!" Her smile grew as wide as my love for her as she began to try and grab every snowflake in sight. I simply watched at how adorable she was. She then looked at me and ran to me.

"Come on, Minho! Running around trying to grab snowflakes won't make you any less of a man". She laughed and let her hand out. I smiled as I took it. Together, we ran to find snowflakes. As unmanly as it was..Yuri made it all worthwhile.

 

I sighed at the photo on my phone. Yuri and I, about to eat snowflakes off our hands. I ran my fingers through my hair and straightened my tie. It had Bora's lipgloss all over it, leaving it sticky and slightly pink. I wiped my hand against my pants, turned off by that. Oh God. Bora. Why did I..I was talking to Donghyun, then I suddenly went to Bora and..oh no. I can't believe I did that. I mean, what would Yuri think..wait. Why am I supposed to think about how Yuri would think? She's not my girlfriend anymore. She made that clear..but, I miss her. I still wake up, hoping to see a text from her, like she used to..

 

Wake up, sleepyhead.
Wouldn't want to leave that handsome head in bed, would we?
Use it for brainpower at school. And to kiss me of course.

I love you~

 

Yuri. Where are you? I..I need you.

 

 

 

-------

God knows when I'll update again. But thank you for sticking with me. I hope you liked it?
I hope it satisfies your Minyul needs? Aha, thank you once more <3

 

If T.I.Y.A ever reads this..HI <333333