Pretty to Partay

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

I couldn't sleep last night. At all. I literally had them open all night. I was scared to the core. Who was this person texting me? I tried thinking of EVERY possibility. Could it be Krystal? No, because she wouldn't something like that. She's very upfront. Her minions? Doubt it. We made a pact that we'd be nice together. One of Minho's fangirls? They don't have my number. I stressed all night. I was thinking about not going school, but I couldn't miss school work. It was exams soon. Yet I doubt I'd be getting marks with lack of sleep. I sighed as I got out of bed. I woke up Sooni for school. She gets picked out by Taemin while I wait for Minho. I wore blue skinny jeans, with a leather jacket and a red beanie. I made sure I closed my windows while changing. As I looked in the mirrror, I realised how tired I looked. I tried putting makeup, but nothing covered them up. I quickly got my stuff organised when I heard a car beeping outside. I tried to smile as I ran for Minho's car. But it was Taemin. He was picking up Sooni.

"Noona!" I tried smiling at him. He came out of the car smiling. Then looked at me.

"WOW, Noona. You look terrible." He looked confused. I laughed.

"I look that bad, huh?" His eyes grew wide.

"NO, NO, NO. I mean you look tired. Not enough sleep?" I smiled. It may not have been good, but it's the first time I did today.

"Yeah..something like that." He looked at me but nodded. Then Sooni came running out in some tights and boots with a long, flowy top. She always looked gorgeous. I sighed in jealousy.

"Let's go, Taemin. See you at school, Yuri." She beamed at me. I smiled back. She gave me a quick hug and ran to Taemin's car. Taemin gave me a warm smile then got into the car and drove off. I sighed and waited for Minho. Just then I got a call from Minho. I answered quick.

"Hey, Minho! What's up?" 

"Hey, babe. I can't make it to your house. I've got soccer stuff this morning." I froze.

"Uhh..t-that's okay. I-I'll find my own way there, okay?" I tried to not freak out. What if the stalker will find me walking to school? I breathed heavily. I was so lost that I hadn't realised Minho was calling me.

"YURI!" I gasped.

"Huh?"

"You okay? I was calling your name out but you didn't respond?" I calmed myself down.

"Of course! My umma was calling me, that's all. That's fine, babe! I'll see you at school. Bye!" I hung up before he could ask anymore questions. I sighed and tried to calm down. Then I received a text message.

 

Unknown
Hey, y. All alone, are we?
Shall I give you company? ;)


 

I quickly got my phone out and called someone who can take me to school. Key.

 

----------------

 

"Yuri." I groaned. I can hear someone calling me.

"Yuri, wake up." What? I groaned in confusion then I felt someone shaking me.

"YURI. Come on! We have to get out of the car." I opened my eyes and saw Key. Then everything came back to me. Key picked me up. I must've fallen asleep in the car.

"Oh. Sorry, Key." I smiled at him. I was still tired. I was going to go out of the car, but he grabbed my hand. I turned slowly to face him.

"You okay, Yuri?" I sighed. This question again. Well, I have a stalker and I have absolutely no idea who it could be. I'm terrified to say anything, but terrified to figure out how to solve it. I'm not okay. 

"Yep. Why do you ask?"

"You're always lost. You know, sleeping and tired and looking stressed." 

"Ah, nah. Just..school." I flashed a smile. He clearly didn't believe me.

"Bull. What's wrong?" I tried to contain my anger.

"Nothing. Now, let me go."

"What's wrong?" 

"NOTHING. Why the hell is everyone asking me if I'm okay?! Why can't everyone just leave me alone?" I took slow, deep breaths. He just looked at me shocked.

"Yuri.." I got his arm off me.

"Whatever, I have class. See you later, Key." I stormed out of his car and to class. As I was walking, I got a text message.

 

Unknown
Loving your red beanie. Matches your angry mood with me.
But relax a bit, babe. Would you like me to rub those shoulders of yours? ;)
Have fun at school, y. I won't disturb you during then.

See you soon ;)

 


What. The. ? I started freaking out and started to have tears running down my eyes. I was running for the bathroom when I crashed into someone. It was Minho.

"Hey Babe..whoa, are you crying?" I looked away.

"No..I'm busting for the bathroom. Bye." I ran in record speed to the bathroom. I still had 10 minutes. Time for a little crying session. I let the tears out. What was going on? What have I done to this person? WHO is this person? I let my tears out until the bell was about to ring, so I had time for my eyes to not look so red. I went to class, which thank God NOONE from my friend's group was in. I sat at the back and tried to forget all about these problems.

 

-----------

I sighed as it was lunch. For first break, I went to the library to avoid everyone. But it'd be way too suspicious and they'd confirm something's wrong. I put a smile on my face, hoping nobody would realise. I came to my group, took a deep breath, and smiled at them. They all looked freaked out.

"WHERE WERE YOU, YURI? I WAS WORRIED SICK." Sooni was screaming. 

"Sooni's right, Noona. Everyone was worried." Taemin watched me. I laughed. Anything to not let them realise something's up.

"What's wrong, guys? I just had to do some work in the library during first break. You guys are so cute though!" I smiled at them. I looked at Taemin and Sooni, who seemed to not figure out whether I was lying or not. I didn't know where to sit, until Key motioned for me to sit next to him. He had a look on his face, but it was unreadable. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"You sure you're okay, Yuri?" He sounded serious. I looked right at him and nodded. I layed my head on his shoulder, nodding my response. I yawned, until I realised that Minho wasn't sitting anywhere on the table.

"Where's Minho? I haven't seen him all day?" I turned around, only to find someone's lips crash onto mine. I realised with the tongue on my bottom lip that it's Minho. Just to be sure, I back away. Indeed, it was MInho. He looked happy.

"Hello, beautiful. Why'd you back away?" He gave a pout. I laughed.

"Because I wanted to make sure it was you. Now that I know it is.." I leaned in and kissed him. It seemed like only 2 seconds until my phone vibrated. I stopped moving my lips. Minho wanted to continue, but I was frozen. He then realised I stopped and slowly moved away from my lips. 

"Are you going to get that?" I took a breath and nodded. But the message wasn't from HIM. It was from Jonghyun.

 

Jjong Oppa~
Hey, Yuri! It's Jonghyun!
Just wanted to inform you and the group that I'll be having a party tomorrow night :)
Hope you guys can make it! I'm sending a text to the rest of the group. It's for my brother who's come back to Korea.
He's going to your school soon, so I want him to be familiar with the people here :3
You don't know him, but you're a good mate, so I decided to invite you guys :D


Party starts at 7 :D
Get yourself ready! See you then!

 

A party? Maybe a party will cheer me up. I smiled and told everyone to check their phones. All of them got the text message and got excited. Key, of course, was now in Diva-mode.

"Oh gosh! What do I wear? Simple jeans? Or metallic? Baggy or tight shirt? Headband or snapback? Arghhhhh!" I laughed at his craziness.

"Key, just do whatever. Relax, mate." Minho laughed at Key. Key then grabbed my arm.

"What are you wearing, Yuri? I'll dress you ily for Minho, arraso?" He winked at me. I gasped. I would have to look my best, since Minho's going. Minho just looked at Key.

"She's y in everything, Key." He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and made me sit on his lap. I laughed.

"Don't worry, Minho. She'll be a goddess when I'm done with her." He motioned me for a high-five, which I gave. We all talked about the party until lunch ended. And thank God the stalker hadn't messaged me. I felt at ease the rest of the day at school.

 

----------

 

I got to bed, without any messages. Maybe they stopped? I sighed in relief. Me, being y for Minho? What shall I do to achieve that? Well, Key IS the expert. He'll help me dress up for tomorrow. I rested my eyes, finally being able to sleep..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ANOTHER CHAPTER! Within a two day period. I'm so proud! :')
Hopefully you guys enjoyed it! You guys shall love the party scene ;)
Comment/subscribe! Till later, my lovelies! <3