Bumps and Boys

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh. I groaned as I realised that's the inevitable sound of my alarm clock; meaning it's time for school. I really don't want to get out of bed. I couldn't sleep until 5 because my brain wouldn't shut up. And I'm sure as hell I've got the most puffiest red eyes in the history of this world. I just turned the alarm off and collapsed back into bed. All was well until I heard Sooni scream;

"YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOOOOL!"

My gosh, my ears are going to EXPLODE. Unfortunately, her plan worked and now I couldn't go back to sleep. I groaned and mumbled to her.

"Sooni..I'm really tired. I didn't sleep." I said as I stood up. She saw my eyes and her eyes flew wide open. 

"YURI! Why are your eyes all puffy and red?"

I could've said that it was because I was crying about how much my life has changed and broken down into ruins and that I can't take it anymore. But of course, I don't want to worry her, so I simply smiled and said.

"SOONI. It's okay! I just didn't sleep. Jet-lag or something." I let out as much of a convincing laugh as I could. Fortunately she thought it was sincere and laughed along. She smiled and said;

"Well, let's get ourselves ready. There are hot guys at our school, so get yourself all dolled up!" she squealed before running to her closet. Gosh, that girl squeals a lot, doesn't she? Aish, I sighed as I looked into my closet. What should I wear? The guys there? I'm not ready for guys. But then again, I'm not going to walk out unprepared, especially with the condition of my eyes. Thank God I go to a school without uniform. Living in Sydney, it was uniform and so plain. At least one good change has occured so far.

 

As I looked in the closet, I finally figured out an outfit. I'm going to go for simple yet chic. So I looked and found some leather-like jeans, so I settled for those. I wore those along with a blue jumper because, well, I love blue! I wore them with black boots. There, done. Simple yet chic. Now onto makeup. I needed a lot to cover the puffiness of my eyes. To do that I simply added sparkle on my lower lashline. Apart from that, I kept it really simple. Eyeliner, mascara, bronzer. The basics. 

 

I straightened my hair before looking in the mirror. Hm..I look okay, I guess. Better than expected with two hours of sleep. I can hear Sooni running around in the bathroom, looking for a particular lipstick. I can hear the sound of running feet. What exactly is she wearing? As soon as I thought that, she comes out. She definitely knows how to dress up. She wore high-waisted shorts with stockings (A/N; Imagine stockings? LOL) and ankle booties, and her top was nice and baggy, yet chic. God, now my outfit . But before I could change, Sooni pulled me downstairs because we were late and it's quite a drive to get to school. I heard my mother screaming for us to eat breakfast but Sooni had already shut the door before she could finish her sentence. Yikes. School, here I come.

 

---------

 

It took us half an hour to get to school. No wonder we left the house at 7:30. And school starts 8:30, so I had time to roam around the school. As Sooni and I got out of the car, I saw a lot of the students staring in my direction. This was Sydney all over again. I didn't want them to stare at me. Why were they staring at me? I was getting paranoid, thinking of what rumours they'd come up with next. Sooni saw the worry on my face.

"Don't worry, babe. You look FABULOUS." 

I hope that's why they're staring. But Sooni wrapped her arm around mine. This habit of hers really did calm me down. I felt at ease. She took me to the front office. She was about to walk in with me when she suddenly stopped and changed her direction;

"Hey..uh..I'll meet you when you're done, kay? Bye!" What? Where was she going? I need her! I can't be left here alone.

"Excuse me?" the receptionist called to me in Korean.

"Can. You. Speak. Korean?" she asked me in English with a very strong accent. My gosh, she thinks I'm a full on foreigner.

"Yes, I speak fluent Korean" I answered her in Korean. Lucky for me my mum made me learn Korean before English. That really paid off. The lady looked relieved and started speaking to me in Korean.

"What would you like to know, dear? Are you new?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. I need my timetable, please. My name is Kwon Yuri." She looked at her computer and typed for what seemed to be hours until she found it.

"AH! Kwon Yuri. Right here. Here's your timetable." She gave me a timetable and a warm smile. I smiled back and left the office.

 

I started to wonder where Sooni went to. Aish, that girl is probably touching up her lipstick or something. Typical Sooni. As I was walking out, someone was walking in. Oh crap. I was going to bump into this student. You know that moment when you know something's going to happen, yet it's too late to do anything about it? Yep, this was one of the moments. I, as expected, bumped into this student and fell rock hard on the floor, with the student on top of me. Not just any student. A male student. A HOT male student. He stared down at me, with his arms on either side of me, so his weight's not entirely on me. But damn, I couldn't stop staring at him. His black messy hair suited him so well. He clearly had biceps coming out of his shirt. And his eyes were brown..and they were BIG. Like Keroro the frog. I laughed at this thought. He wore a hoodie and trackies (A/N; Think SHINee's Hello Baby: Episode 8, LOL). Not usually my type, but this is an exception. He just looked down on me with those big, brown eyes with concern. Or at least, I THOUGHT it was concern, until he asked me something.

"I know I'm hot, but falling for me..literally? Really?" and he let out a deep chuckle. Ugh. Who does he think he is? Some celebrity. Puh-lease.

"Excuse me? No, you clearly walked into me, so you're falling for me." I said, quite proud of my comeback. He clearly was taken aback by this. I don't think a girl's ever talked to him like that.

"Babe, please. You bumped into me. End of story." Before I could say something back, he grabbed me up from the floor, with his arm around my waist. Ugh. Pig. I slapped his hand off. He gave me an up and down look. 

"I'm Choi Minho. The ladies call me Minho Oppa." he said as he gave me a wink. I couldn't believe him. Egocentric, much?

"Huh. I'm Kwon Yuri. And you call me Yuri, arraso?" I looked at him with a stern look. He laughed at this, but agreed. He then saw my timetable, and grabbed it off me.

"HEY. Give me my timetable back!" He read it then said;

"You got Chemisty 1st period. Shall I take you to your classroom? Or better. We could NOT go to class and have your own chemistry, babe" with this he pulled me closer. I pushed him off.

"Haha, please. That is such a lame pick up line. Better luck next time, boy." I said this in English so he wouldn't get it. He stared at me for a cold minute before replying.

"Oh there will be a next time, babe. Trust me on that." he replied back in English. . He knew English..and his accent..was kind of hot..GOD YURI STOP. Stop thinking about him that way. He smirked and as he came close and cupped my face.

"Till we meet again, Yuri-ah." he said as he winked..then walked off. God, that narissistic fool. URGH. As I grabbed my timetable, Sooni came. She came running.

"Was that Minho Oppa? OMG, he talked to you. He's so hot. You're lucky."

"PSH, as if. He's a pompous, narcissistic idiot." I retorted back in English.

"Whoa. Calm down on the English, girl. We're in Seoul now." she said as she took my timetable.

"Sooni..where'd you go just now?" She looked like she was thinking of an excuse.

"Just a touch up. Why?" She eyed me curiously.

"Just asking." as I eyed her curiously back. She broke the silence between us.

"AHHH Chem. This way." as she directed me through the school. But Chem wasn't on my mind. That Choi Minho was. But why? He's so annoying and self-obsessed. Why was he on my mind? I let my mind wonder as I walked behind Sooni.

Thank God for Co-ed schools, I thought, as I headed to Chemistry.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? Hopefully you liked it! :)

I never realised how long these things take to write, hahaha! 

Comment your thoughts on it, and subscribe if you liked it! <3

I shall try and update soon! Goodbye, lovelies! <3