Explanations and Education..

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

When we finally got to the Science lab, Sooni hugged me.

"I'll be here when class is over, arraso?" I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Sooni."

"No worries. Now go knock the guys out." she said as she winked at me. Hahaha, oh dear Sooni. 

 

As I knocked on the classroom, I heard the class fall into silence. This really scared me. Why must they go silent? It really freaked me out. It reminded me..of Sydney. No, no. I shook my head, trying to supress the memory once more. I entered with a brave smile on my face. I heard..nothing. Silence. Then the teacher sees me and introduces me to the class.

"Ahhh, you're the new student, aren't you? Class, this is Kwon Yuri. She's moved from..?" he eyed me.

"Sydney, Australia." There were gasps. They were gasping at the fact I was speaking perfect Korean despite coming from a country where the first language was English. I was bilingual..so? I watched the class with a confused look. Then a random shouts out.

"Introduce yourself in English!" The rest of the class agreed. Really? It wasn't that special..but to get it over and done with..

"Hi. My name is Kwon Yuri. It's nice to meet you all and I hope to fit in well here at Seoul International High." I said in English and then bowed. There was..applause? Wow..these people were nice. This was definitely different to Sydney..but I liked it.

"Lovely accent. So perfect. Anyway, you need a seat. Hmm..there is one over there next to.." as he looks at his list, but when I saw his face, I didn't need to be introduced.

"Choi Minho, sir." Minho said as he raised his hand and winked me. Oh God no. Really? This is ridiculous. I don't want to sit next to HIM. ANYONE but him. URGH. Why must things not pan out for me well?

"AH, yes. Mr.Choi please show Yuri to her seat." 

"With pleasure, sir." He gave me that crazy stare..that flaming charisma. Some girls giggled at the sight of it. I, however, chose to not look at him in the eye..it's safer that way. He eyed me closely as I sat down. He's really weird, isn't he? He realised I saw and looked away. Is he shy? Well, it seemed that way until he turned around and said.

"What are you, stalking me? Babe, face it, you can't ignore the chemistry between us." I looked at him like he was speaking gibberish. That loser thinks I LIKE him? Gosh. I looked away, trying to avoid his deep gaze.

"If you like me, all you have to do is take some action. I won't bite..unless you want me to." He came close to my ear and whispered the last part huskily. That sent chills down my spine. GET A GRIP, GIRL. It's just some playboy. I pushed him off and gave him a death stare.

"What? Does every girl here seriously fall in love with you? Please. Now, if you'll leave me alone, I'm trying to listen." I smiled, not because I was being nice, because I was imagining how to kill him in my mind. God, it's a nice thing, my imagination. He looked dumbfounded but chuckled it off and listened to the teacher. Same with me. Well, at least I was trying to..his perfume was intoxicating..and that charisma..ARGH. Pay attention, pay attention.

 

---------

 

The bell had rung. THANK GOD. I don't know how much longer I would've survived his perfume. I quickly packed my stuff and stood outside for Sooni. I saw Sooni and a guy walking together. The guy was cute, I must say. But baby cute. However his dark brown messy hair made him look..kind of y. Oh gosh, all these thoughts. Shame on you, Kwon Yuri. But Sooni and the guy stopped in front of me. The guy spoke first.

"Is this your cousin? She's cute." as he eyed me up and down..almost nodding in approval. Is this Sooni's boyfriend?

"Uhh..Sooni, who's this?" as I pointed at the brown-haired guy.

"Oh. I'm Lee Taemin. And you are?" he said as he took his hand out to shake my hand. I was about to introduce when I felt someone hugging me..WHAT? He wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around to see Minho hugging me..and he was smirking like there was no tomorrow. I pushed him off me.

"Aiiiiiish! What are you doing, Minho?" I crossed my arms at him. I heard Taemin and Sooni laugh at me.

"Minho hyung, what are you doing to this girl?" Taemin asked in between laughs.

"Just playing is all. Till we meet again, Yuri-ah." he winked at me, and started to walk off with Taemin. Sooni started laughing.

"Do you and Minho have a thing for each other?" I scoffed at her question. She can't be serious.

"WHAT? EW, NO. HE IS NOTHING BUT A PLAYBOY." I screamed in English, so that not everyone understood what I said. Sooni covered her ears.

"I was just curious. You guys'd make a cute couple, though." She winked at me, while I rolled my eyes. 

"Come on, let's go. It's our break." she said as she wrapped her arm around mine and ran for the canteen.

 

---------

TAEMIN'S POV.

I kept staring at Minho. He seemed to have a thing for that chick, Yuri. Minho realised I was staring.

'Taemin, do you need a picture instead of staring at me?' I punched his shoulder.

"Ha, ha, Hyung. I didn't realise you had a thing for that girl Kwon Yuri?" He looked at me for a minute..with a look in his eyes. But it soon vanished and he laughed.

"HAHAHA, WHAT? YURI? PLEASE, TAEMIN. I have better taste, you know." he wiped away his tears. Bull.

"Rightttttttttt." I eyed him suspiciously.

"Well, what about you and that Sooni chick?" he eyed him back. Taemin was taken aback.

"What?! No, she's my friend." Minho just laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Taemin, Taemin, Taemin. Girls can't be your friends. They're your toys. No love or friendship involved. Didn't I teach you anything?"

"Kay..." I knew what he was talking about, so I left it at that.

 

--------

MINHO'S POV.

Oh, Tae. What did I tell you about love? It will cause nothing but anger and heartbreak. I had to learn that the hard way..

 

Flashback

 

Minho was waiting outside the school, waiting for Kimmy. He had flowers and chocolate ready for her. It was Valentine's Day after all. He was about to call her when he heard something. Something that's none of his business, but he couldn't help but think the voice was familiar. It was a giggle. And then a guy chuckling. But the giggle..sounded so familiar..

"Babe, stop. What if someone hears us?" the girl told the guy.

"Noone will hear us, Kimmy. It's just you and me."

Minho froze. Kimmy? With another guy. This..this can't be. He ran around the corner to check. His heart sunk when he saw it was her. He felt a pang of what he assumed is heartbreak. He tried to scream but all that came out was a whisper.

"Kimmy?" She heard and turned out from kissing Jung, a guy from their class. She froze.

"MINHO..It's..n-not what it-" But Minho stopped her halfway through her sentence.

"Save it. We're through." He threw the flowers and chocolate on the floor and left. Why? Why would Kimmy do this? Was he not good enough for her? Was he not be a good boyfriend? Did he hurt her? All these questions ran through his head, with nothing but guilt and pain in his heart. This was heartbreak? This is ing bull. This moment on, say goodbye to the all-loving Choi Minho. From now on, Minho'll think of girls as nothing more than toys, as much as Kimmy had done to him.

 

End of Flashback

 

Taemin eyed me as if he didn't agree with what I was telling him, but he didn't argue against me. Taemin, I'm saying all this because I care. But, there was something about her..Yuri. That name slips off my tongue as smooth as ice. She was..different. Magical. I can't open myself. Especially not to her. It's the beautiful ones that'll hurt you the most..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

End of Chapter 3! Hope you all enjoyed it! :)

Leave a comment and if you liked it, subscribe! <3

Thank you all for taking the time to read it! I really appreciate it! :)

Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3