Knights and Knowledge

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

As I was in the car going home with Sooni, no matter how much I tried to ignore it, I couldn't help it. Why was I thinking so much about Choi Minho? Why is it that whenever I talked to him, it'd be with a slightly higher tone? Or when I see him, I am constantly fixing my hair? Or even the mention of his name brings butterflies to my stomach? It couldn't be because..because I liked him? Could it? NO. It can't be. I won't let it be. I've had my heart broken before. I'd given it to someone and they just threw it away like trash. I can't like Choi Minho. I WON'T like Choi MInho. Who knows what'll happen if I give my heart out once again? What if I go through all that pain? The hearbreak? What is some girl was obsessed with Minho and I'd be bullied all over again? It took all I could to not burst into tears in the car. I blasted my music, singing to Lucifer (A/N: hehehe ^^), hoping this pain would go away.

 

------

 

We got home at dinner time because Sooni had an after-school club and she refused for me to go home alone, so I had to stay. It was a dance club. I wanted to join, but I resisted. You see, I love dancing. It's my passion. I think dancing is my love. Dancing is more to me than music and moves. It's about self-expression. It was a way to let all my troubles out, and of course I had a lot of troubles. So dance was perfect. But I didn't know whether I should join and let others see me dance. Luckily, our school had a dance studio room, so I might hire it sometimes to dance. They were learning the tutting from Sorry Sorry. Sooni was having trouble so I taught her. I learnt it off a girl in Sydney. It was pretty simple. When I showed her, she gaped at me. She kept begging me to join the dance club..but I didn't know. Should I? Shouldn't I? I told her I'd think about it and she left it at that.

 

As we entered the door, dinner was already set out. My mother was cleaning up. She heard us come in and hugged us both. When she hugged me, she gave me a smile. It was..warm, loving. It immediately made me smile. 

"Yuri! How was your first day?" She eyed me with twinkles in her eyes. Truth? . But I'll do what I do best. Smile and lie.

"It was so fun, umma. I had a lot of fun in Chemistry. And the people there are nice too." She smiled, and Sooni snickered.

"Is it all because of Choi Minho?" Then she burst into laughter. NO. Don't mention guys to my mother. She'll interrogate me. And sure enough, she did.

"OMO A BOY? Who is he? How old is he? Smart? Cute? Handsome?" she kept going. I didn't want to hear this.

"Umma, it's nothing. Don't worry." I wanted her to stop. It was reminding me of Josh.

"So are you dating? Give me all the details? Do you like him? But of course he'd like you. Look at you! You're beautiful!" she started to squeal. I had enough.

"UMMMMA. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE HIM LIKE SOMEONE LIKE ME? AND NO I DON'T LIKE HIM, WE'RE NOT DATING, AND HE NEVER WOULD. WHAT IS THERE TO LIKE?" I hated screaming at my mother, but I knew she'd stop squealing.

"Honey, you're beautiful. Who wouldn't like you?" she looked at me with sad eyes while Sooni looked at me with confused eyes.

"You know who? Josh. That's right, Josh. And I don't want to love anyone ever again." My mother was thinking of how to respond.

"Sweetie, Josh was stupid. I understand that he cheated on you, but it shouldn't bring this much heartbreak. Why?" She really was confused. She didn't know about the bullying from Ellie. There, I showed my arms. They were bruised and had faded cuts.

"This is what happened, umma. They hurt me. Ellie hurt me for liking Josh. I was bullied for months. Every day, coming to school, I was pushed into the locker rooms, and beaten up. Sometimes it'd be a smack., sometimes beaten hard. All because I liked a guy that wasn't meant to be mine. Noone will love me like I love Josh. I'm not good enough for anyone. Clearly I deserve it." With that I ran out of the house. And ran as fast as I could. I wanted this heartbreak to end. I couldn't help it. Maybe running will take the pain away. I can hear Sooni calling after me, but I decided to put earphones in and decided to blast Amigo out loud (A/N: yes, I'm a major SHINee fan ^^).

 

As I was running, I bumped into a man walking. I fell to the ground hard. I looked up at him and apologised.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." he didn't reply. He just looked me up and down. Then a smirk was planted on his lips.

"Hmm..you're hot. You'll do." What? As I thought that, he grabbed me and took me to an alley. I kept screaming and yelling until he covered my mouth. He then pinned me to a wall. Oh god. I was about to get assaulted, wasn't I? I pushed his hand away from my mouth and tried bolting it, but he grabbed my hair. I fell.

Hard.

"Where do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere." he then chuckled and pinned me back up. He tried to take my jumper off. I kept trying to slap him away, but he was too strong. I moved his hand away and screamed for help once more. He slapped my face. As he almost got my shirt off, someone came into the alleyway. 

"HEY. What are you doing?" he ran closer. Oh God..I recognised him..Minho. He pushed the guy off and grabbed his shirt.

"Who do you think you are, trying to helpless girls? Douche. Get lost before I call the cops." The guy ran off at that. I sunk to the ground in shock. He crouched in front of me, trying to see if I was alright.

"Are you okay?" He cupped my chin and pulled my face into eye-level with his. He then realised who I was. He gasped slightly.

"Yuri-ah? What..what are you doing here? You shouldn't be out here alone. Are you okay? Did he do anything?" He eyed me with worried eyes. He looked..vulnerable. He never looks like this.

"N-n-no. He didn't. He tried..but he didn't. You came in time. T-thank you." I was shaking. I looked down. He cupped my chin once more and he my cheek that got slapped. He looked sincere. Loving. I blushed slightly. But that sincerity in his eyes was gone. Before I said anything else, he grabbed me, and before I could move..he pulled me in. For a hug. The infamous Choi Minho is hugging me?

"It's okay. I'm here. I'll take you home. You live with Sooni, right?" I know where it is." Before I could object, telling him I'm fine, he picked me up bridal style. What are you doing, Minho? I tried to make him let go, but he refused. But a smirk was planted on his lips. This was the playboy I know.

"Sorry, babe. Got to follow the doctor's orders." He winked and took me home. When Sooni opened the door, she was both shocked and pleased.

"What happened?! Minho?" She eyed him quizzically.

"She was in quite..a bad situation, so I stepped in and saved her. I'm her saviour." He smirked. I couldn't believe this.

"OH MY GOSH. YURIIIIIIIIII! MY GOSH. YOU'RE OKAY NOW, IT'S FINE." She got me off Minho, thank God, and hugged me.

"Thank you, MInho." She eyed me to say the same.

"Yes. Thanks." I gave a quick smile. He smirked. Of course.

"No worries, Yuri-ah babe. You now owe me." He winked and bid us Goodnight. Oh God. Favour? I hope it's nothing crazy. My mother ran in and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, Yuri. I'm sorry I didn't know sooner. I'm sorry." She sounded like she wanted to cry. I hugged her, reassuring her it's okay. Sooni was also hugging me. This love and support..I missed it.

 

-----

 

"Goodnight, Sooni."

"Wait, wait, girl. Minho brought you here. He's like your knight in shining armour." she flustered. Oh God.

"NO, NO. He just helped me. That's all." I eyed her with a death stare. She just winked.

"Sure, sure. So we have school tomorrow. You okay to go?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. Now go sleep."

"Hmm..Goodnight, Yuri." She said.

"Goodnight."

 

And I did have a good night. Tonight I dreamed of something other than Josh..MInho.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is Chapter 4, guys! How do you like it? Is it dramatic? Not dramatic enough? I'd love to hear feedback! :)

And I will try updating everyday..I will TRY, I promise! <3

And if you like it, please subscribe! :) <3

Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3