Hidden Horrors

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI'S POV.

I rolled my eyes at Josh at his smirk. He was really doing my head in. What had he done to make Minho so mad? Not that I wasn't pleased, but you can't piss Minho off that quick. ESPECIALLY someone he barely knew. I was beginning to think Josh had told him something..could he have told..? No. No about that. He wouldn't..right? I walked to see Minho and Key, with Minho looking angry as hell. I walked up to them. Minho looked at me with an unreadable expression. What happened? I came to hug him.

"Are you okay, Minho?" He froze. I slowly let go of him.

"What happened?" He shook his head and smiled.

"Nothing, babe." He brought me closer.

"Are you sure? I just want to make sure you're not upset or something.." He brought my chin up for me to look at him in the eyes.

"Yes. I'm sure." I smiled, looking at him. I saw Key looking at us in boredom. I waved my hand away.

"Go away, Kibum. This'll be M-rated soon." Minho laughed and hugged me. Key scoffed.

"Oh please, hun. I've done worse. I'm sure you know that." He winked at me. I laughed. I remember him telling me about how him and Nicole from English class once hooked up. Then all of a sudden, I felt Minho tense up under me. He looked hurt. What was wrong? He slowly let go of me. He cleared his throat. I looked at Key, who was as confused as I was.

"How was dancing with Donghyun?" I gaped at him.

"What? Why?" He shrugged. It started to make sense.

"Are you jealous of him, Minho?" Minho laughed.

"HAHAHA, as if. As if he'd go for you!" I looked at him hurt.

"What do you mean by that?" He continued to laugh.

"Like, go for YOU! Why?" I felt horrible. Does that mean I'm not worth anyone's attention? I'm not that attractive? 

"Minho." Key gave him an angry look. Minho looked at him weird.

"What? What did I say?" I just crossed my arms at him.

"Wouldn't go for me? What's wrong with me? Am I really that ugly or something?" He realised what he said. He gasped.

"Wait, babe. Not like that! I meant he's too bad for y-" My phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID.

Josh~ <3

What? When did I add his number? A love heart..ah. I stopped Minho.

"Look, I have to go, Minho." Without hearing another word, I left him. I felt slightly offended..but mostly upset. As I was walking, I was pinned to the wall. I looked to see Josh. I sighed.

"You added your number to my phone, didn't you?" He smirked and nodded.

"Why did you call me?" He just held me to the wall.

"Did you tell Minho who I am?" I shook my head. He grabbed my arms harder. I started to wince in pain.

"Let me go, Josh."

"Well, in that case, DON'T tell him. Understand?" I tried moving away from Josh's grip, but he held on tighter. I could feel bruises coming along.

"Why do you care?"

"You know exactly why. He'll find out why you're here in Korea instead of Sydney. Understand?" I tried to shove him away, but he held on so tight, I felt my arms getting weaker and weaker.

"You're not my boyfriend anymore. I can do whatever what I want, with or without your permission." He slammed me against the wall. I stayed frozen.

"Don't do anything stupid, babe. Or you'll regret it." He leaned in to my ear.

"Arraso?" I gave him a quick nod before he let me go. My arms felt damaged. I felt damaged. He gave me one last look before I ran away from him.

 

------

 

After School.

I couldn't use my arms properly in class. They were bruised to the bone. When I finished class, I slowly rolled up my sleeves, to find bruises of fingers wrapped around my arms. It almost felt like he were still holding my arms tight. I slowly brushed my fingertips over the marks. They hurt. I winced slightly at the pain. But I've been worse. He's done worse..

"Yuri!" I turned around, quickly pulling my sleeves down. I saw Minho running to me. I just looked at him. He came close to me until our bodies were pressed against one another. He slowly my cheek.

"I didn't mean ANYTHING I said back at lunch. You mistunderstood me." I sighed. I really did over-react.

"What I meant to say was that he can't go for someone like you, because you're too beautiful." He winked. I smiled.

"I know. I over-reacted. I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind.." I drifted off and looked at the ground. Minho brought his head down to meet my eyes. He then grabbed my arm to pull me in close. I winced at the pain. He let go.

"I'm sorry! Did I hold your arm that hard?" He tried to grab it slowly, but I didn't let him. I let out a laugh.

"Hahah, it's just sore from writing a lot of notes today in Maths." He looked at me, and slowly my arm. And kissed it.

"Does that help?" He winked at me. I giggled and nodded. I brought him close, until my arms were wrapped around his neck. He caught on and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You could help me a bit more.." was the last thing I said before I pressed my lips onto his. At first, he hadn't realised what was going on, and didn't react to the kiss. But soon after, he reacted and moved his lips with mine. After what seemed like minutes, we pulled away. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blushed at his action.

"You know I love you, right?" I smiled and nodded.

"I was..just jealous of how close Donghyun was to you. I'm sorry.." He mumbled the last bit. I laughed and gave him a quick peck.

"You're so cute! It's okay. I promise!" I smiled at him. I looked at my phone.

"Oh, I have to get home, okay? I'll talk to you soon!" I gave him a peck on the cheek and got to the car. As I got into the car, my phone rung. It was Josh. I sighed before picking up.

"What do you want?"

"Did you say anything?"

"No. Now will you leave me alone?"

"If you tell anyone-"

"I won't. Goodbye." I hung up and sighed. I couldn't tell Minho that Donghyun was Josh. That he's the reason for leaving Sydney. That..I can't keep this in. But I can't risk it. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I got into the car and drove home.

------

JOSH'S POV.

"I won't. Goodbye." She hung up on me. I smirked. I needed to get her and Minho broken up. That was the first step. Starting the fire. I need to blaze it up a bit. I looked at my desk to a picture of Yuri and I. It was after our Basketball game. She was the cheerleader. I was the Basketball player. Quite cliche, of course, but still perfect. I missed being with her. I love her, but sometimes she needs some correcting. I need to put her back into her place..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've lost ideas for this fanfic. Don't kill me :(
I need to think of linking this and my next awesome suprise together. Hence why I'm lost xD
Hopefully I'll think of something! :')


P.S;
Remember to read the comments and the replies. Don't think I ignore comments, because I don't :3
 

P.P.S;
Thank you for 50 subscribers! It's WAY too sweet for you guys to actually LIKE this story :')
Thank you once again! <3


Have a lovely day/night! <3