Doubt and Destiny?

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI'S POV.

It'd been weeks since Josh came to my school. Luckily I wouldn't see him today. I was out with the group today. We've been having our holidays, so I hadn't seen them in weeks. I was too busy trying to study to visit anyone, while Minho had soccer training for me to see him. Today was Saturday, so we decided to hit the shops and go out. I hadn't gone out with everyone in so long. I wore a long sleeve shirt to cover the bruises on my arm. Josh would constantly threaten me about telling Minho. The pain in my arms were a constant reminder of the difficult position I'm in. I wasn't sure of whether to tell Minho that DongHyun was Josh, or just let Josh do whatever he needs to do on me, to keep Minho safe. I didn't want to hide it from him, but of course I didn't want him hurt. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I was getting really stressed from this lately. I had gotten dark circles, and was constantly tired. I wasn't in the mood to eat much anymore either. It didn't help that I was constantly dizzy and crying myself to sleep some nights. If Minho knew what Josh did in Sydney, he'd kill him. If I tell Minho, Josh'd kill me..

"YURIIIIIIIIII!" I turned to see Sooni running towards me, with arms wide open. I smiled and hugged her. She'd been sleeping at Taemin's place while my Umma was on a business trip, in which she'd come back in a few months. Something about trading products. I did miss her, but a house to myself? It was quite fun. And Sooni LOVED sleeping over Taemin's house, so I didn't really mind.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HOW'S HOME? ANYTHING AWESOME? PARTIES? MINHO?" She winked. I rolled my eyes. She hugged me again. Her eyes were then directed behind me.

"Hottie Alert." I turned to see Minho, Key, Taemin..and Josh. Oh come on. Minho looked hot in a blazer and black jeans with a nice top. Key, being Key, was wearing a bright pink jacket and some skinnys. Taemin looks pretty cool in his simple hoodie and jeans. Josh was wearing the same thing he wore when we met again this year. I felt uncomfortable. I looked at her.

"The new boy, DongHyun, is quite cute, isn't he?" I shrugged my shoulders. Then Taemin came and back-hugged her.

"But I thought I was cute?" He pouted. I laughed out loud unintentionally. He gave a joke death glare. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're the hottest. I promise." Sooni winked at Taemin. Sigh. Young love. I looked around to find Minho with Josh and Minho looked really pissed. I didn't like how Josh'd piss Minho off. I then felt an arm around my shoulder. I turned to see Key. I hugged him tight. He picked me up, and spun me around.

"Yuri! WOW!" He put me down, I was confused.

"What?"

"You've gotten unbelievably tiny! You've lost so much weight! And what's with the dark circles? You need to look after your pretty face!" I laughed at him. He started to look at me with a serious expression. He slowly took his fingertips to hold my chin as he observed my face. I just looked at him with wide eyes.

"You okay?" I tried to smile and nod, but his gaze wasn't helping. I then felt a strong arm around my waist. I turned to see Minho. He nodded his head to a different part of the shopping centre. I just let him take me. We were standing outside on the garden near the centre. Minho looked really pissed.

"Minho?"

 

------------

 

MINHO'S POV.

As we were walking down the shops, I saw Yuri and Sooni talking. Key, Taemin and I had to bring DongHyun along since JongHyun trusted us with him. It was getting annoying to look after him like I was his babysitter. The way he looked at Yuri and talked about her..I want to smash his face in. I was walking towards Yuri, when DongHyun pulled me back.

"What?" He just nodded his head in Yuri's direction. I turned to see Key spinning Yuri around. He then slowly hold her chin with his fingertips. I started fuming with anger and..jealousy? No. Key's one of my best friends. He would never..

"Minho!" I looked at DongHyun. He smirked.

"You better protect her. Because if you let her out of your arms, someone's going to take her away.."

"And why the do you care?" He brought an arm around my shoulder.

"Because I'm your mate. And mates help their mates, right?" I shrugged his arm off my shoulder. I decided to walk to Yuri and take her somewhere to talk to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and led her to the outside garden. Once we got there, she looked at me confused.

"Minho?" I sighed. The jealousy was eating me up.

"Yuri, if you were not interested in me, you'd tell me, right?" Her eyes grew wide.

"What?!"

"And if you wanted to cheat on me, you'd have the decency to tell me, right?" She shook her head in what looked like disbelief. Or maybe it was guilt.

"Minho! What are you on about?" I sighed with frustration. She wasn't getting me.

"Look. Lemme be straight. Are you cheating on me with Key?" Not only her eyes, but also grew wide.

"WHAT? KEY? Minho, are you crazy?" I was getting sick of the lying.

"I see the way you guys act together."

"We're CLOSE friends."

"You guys have inside jokes."

"Because we talk to each other a lot. Friends do that." She crossed her arms.

"But he just spun you around whil he hugged you."

"FRIENDS DO THAT! I haven't seen him in WEEKS. I haven't seen YOU in weeks. Minho, you can't be serious." I sighed and closed my eyes for a second.

"I bet you were with him in the holidays. In your empty house.." She just gasped.

"I should've seen this earlier. I'm glad DongHyun told me." She looked at me with a stern look.

"DongHyun?"

"He showed me the signs. Luckily." She continued to stare at me like I was insane and scoffed.

"Jo-" She looked at me "..DongHyun, that dickhead."

"Why is he?" She shook her head.

"He isn't a good guy. Don't listen to what come out of his mouth. Do you understand, Minho?" I scoffed at her.

"Don't patronise me, Yuri." I could tell she was getting angry.

"You seriously trust a guy you BARELY know over your own girlfriend?" She looked hurt. But I was pissed.

"I can see the attraction between you and Key.." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh COME ON, Minho. I can't believe this. Don't you trust me?" Honest? I thought about it. I do, but those times she didn't tell me about the stalker, and snuck off..

"Right. I see. Well, I see why you wouldn't trust me. Those time with the stalker, right?" She read my mind. She looked down. I tried to bring her head up, but she shoved my hand away. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"No. Don't. You clearly don't trust me. What kind of girlfriend am I?" She turned to leave, so I grabbed her arm. Apparently, it seemed a bit too hard because she gasped and got me to let go of her arm. She held it as if it were hurt. She winced slightly.

"YURI. I see how you guys are. Just tell me the ing truth!" I hadn't realised I shouted until she flinched from my words.I stopped and suddenly felt like an idiot. She slowly backed away.

"Wait, Yuri.." I held out my hand, but she refused to take it.

"No. Minho, I thought you were better than that. If you want to believe DongHyun, do so. I mean, why believe me instead?" With that, she left. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I raked my fingers through my hair.

 

Did I just break up with Yuri?

 

------

 

YURI'S POV.

I left Minho standing there. How could he not believe me? He believed JOSH? That bastard. I know I'm touchy feely with Key, but we're friends. We don't like each other that way. I then brought my phone and called Josh. He picked up.

"Yo."

"You ing ." He chuckled.

"You called?"

"What the hell do you think you're telling Minho?"

"What?"

"Telling him I'm cheating with him on KEY? Are you insane?"

"Insanely in love with you, babe." I scoffed.

" you." I hung up. I walked until I started feeling dizzy. I shook my head and continued walking. I saw the rest of the group. I walked to them, hoping to leave as soon as possible. They were looking behind me for Minho.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Taemin looked at me. Sooni watched me with intense eyes.

"What happened? Where's Minho?" I shook my head.

"It's nothing..I just remembered I had something to do at home. I'm going to head home instead, okay, guys?" Key came in front of me.

"Bull. What did Minho do?" I pushed them all away.

"GUYS. I just want to go home. Leave me alone." With that, I left. I kept it in until I got into the car. I cried with my head in my hands.

 

Did Minho just break up with me?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYHEY subscribers!

 

Sorry for the MEGALATEASHELL update. I've been in the middle of exams.
But, I decided to try and write one up. Hope this is alright!

 

Hopefully I'll update soon. Sorry to everyone's who's been waiting x