Realisations and Relationships

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO'S POV.

Yuri..why do you make my heart ache so much? I fell in love with you..but you threw it back to my face. I had no idea what to feel. I sighed as I walked back to the group. I could see a flash of Yuri running away from the group. I knew this was not going to be good. I approached the group with a poker face. Everyone heard my footsteps and turned to look at me. Key was the only one watching Yuri, until he realised that everyone looked behind him. He turned around to see me. His face had changed from confusion to anger. We stormed to each other.

"What the hell did you do to Yuri?!" 

"I didn't do anything! What are YOU doing to Yuri?" He looked taken aback.

"What the hell are you on about?"

"I know what you guys do." He gave me a confused look.

"I know I'm not the best boyfriend, but cheating on me with one of my bestfriends-"

"WHAT?!" Everyone excepted DongHyun screamed together.

"Yeah, that's right. I've seen the attraction between you two. The hugs, the whispers.."

"WE'RE FRIENDS."

"That's what she told me."

"Then what-"

"I don't need her to confirm the spark between you two. Seriously." Key just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Look, Minho. You're clearly just jealous of how close I am to Yuri. For me to notice if anything's wrong. You don't notice ." I blew up. In the next second, my fist had collided with his face, causing him to stumble back. Sooni shrieked, while Taemin tried to stop me. But I wasn't going to hold back. I noticed Key wiping blood from his mouth and spitting some out. He just chuckled.

"You hit like a ing girl." I lashed at him. We both threw punches. I decided to grab at his hair, since I knew he'd be pissed. 

"Don't. Touch. My. Hair." He said with each move. I swiftly moved back as I hit him once more across the face. He fell back and hit the floor hard. His clothes were all dishevelled. He wiped the blood from his mouth. I was ready for more, until I felt strong arms around me. I turned to see two security guards holding me back.

"Sir, I think it's best if you leave the premises." I stopped moving and shrugged them off. Sooni and Taemin went to help Key, with Taemin giving me a look of disappointment. I looked away, until I saw DongHyun. I nodded in the direction of the car-park.

"Let's go, DongHyun." He smirked and followed me to my car. Psh, Key. Some friend you are.

-------

YURI'S POV.

I locked myself in my room. I didn't want to see anyone. I wanted to just..do nothing. How could Minho believe Josh? How? Josh, the coniving bastard. I then got a call. I look to see the Caller ID.

Choi Minho <3

I didn't want to pick up, but he might be calling to apologise. To say Josh revealed who he was, Minho bashed him up and he left for Sydney. I sighed as I slowly picked up the phone. My voice was sore and groggy from all the crying.

"H-hello?"

"Yuri."

"Minho."

"Can we talk?"

"Depends. What is it about?"

"You and K-"

"Minho, not this again."

"I just want to know the truth." I couldn't believe this. I know Minho's the jealous type, but this is ridiculous.

"I've already told you the truth, though."

"Please. I won't care if you are cheating on me. I'm just going crazy.."

"BUT I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU."

"WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH?" I groaned in frustration.

"He's just concerned, Yuri." I froze when I heard Josh.

"What's he doing there?"

"He told me everything."

"What?"

"That he saw you and Key making out last week at a park." WHAT?

"You're kidding, right? Where's Key? He'll tell you himself."

"He's with the rest. I took care of him."

"What? You didn't.." He didn't hurt him, did he?

"Of course I did". Oh, no. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"He got on with my girlfriend."

"Maybe I shouldn't be your girlfriend." I stopped dead in my tracks. So did he.

"I mean-"

"Of course. You know what, Yuri? , make your wish come true." I froze.

'It's over." The line went dead. I looked at my phone. I just left myself in a state of shock.

 

It's over.

Really over.

Minho broke up with me.

And he's friend's with Josh too?

 

I lied down in my bed, with no more tears to cry. Just a feeling of..emptiness.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHNO, They didn't. It's official, guys.
Sigh. I hope you guys don't get put off from the story D:
There's more to come! Trust me!

Till later, lovelies! <3