Student by Day; Stalker by Night

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI'S POV.

I stared at him in shock. I couldn't believe JOSH was here. I just couldn't. He picked up his snapback and put it back on. He smirked at my reaction.

"I'm suprised you hadn't known it was me earlier." I just continued to stare at him in shock. I knew he physically was there. Hell, I FELT him wrap his arms around me. But it seemed my mind refused to accept the evidence and continue to stare like a fool.

"Yuri? There's nothing you want to say? Something like "Josh! I missed you!" Nothing like that?" He winked at me. I started to boil with anger. He was testing me to the point of explosion.

"You..you ." I had no idea what came over me, but I stormed to him, hopefully smashing his face with my fist. However, his reflexes were way too quick, and he caught my arms in time. He spun me, until I was pinned to the wall. He came so close to me that our lips would've touched if I moved an inch. And I definitely wasn't going to give him the pleasure of kissing me. I struggled against his grip, but he held on tight.

"Let..me..go.." He kept my grip.

"I'M SORRY." I froze. I stopped struggling and slowly looked up at him, being aware of his lips being close to mine.

"W-what?" He sighed.

"I shouldn't have cheated on you. I'm sorry." I just stared at him and him to me. He brought me closer, but luckily not to kiss me.

"You came all the way to Korea to tell me that?" He looked at me.

"I needed a fresh start, Yuri. YOU of all people should know why.." My eyes grew wide. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I gave him a small nod.

"Why are you telling me this? What about Ellie?" I gave a tone of disgust at the name of Ellie. He gave a small laugh.

"We..she kind of.."

"Cheated on you?" He looked away but nodded. I started to laugh. I wasn't that suprised.

"Go figure. Once a cheater, always a cheater." He nodded.

"Which is exactly why you are off-limits." He shook his head.

"But I know better. Let me have you back, Yuri. Please. I will treat you better." I looked at him like he was crazy. I pushed him off.

"Let me get this straight. You CHEAT on me without a second thought, then come running back for me once again? OH, and did I mention I have a BOYFRIEND? One who loves me? And I love him? He's the man you'll never be. As if I'd go back to you. You're seriously kidding, right?" He came close once again.

"Don't worry about Minho. YOU will be with ME. Trust me on that." I shook my head.

"Just forget about this, Josh. I'm not taking any of this bull from you. I have a boyfriend. Minho loves me. And I love him. There's nothing you can do." I sighed.

"Funny. If you had come a few months back, I would've taken you back. But I'm glad you didn't. Because I met Minho." I smiled off in the distance thinking about Minho. Josh scoffed.

"Well, babe. That'll all change once you start to miss me.." He pulled me in closer and closer. I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. Then I heard a guy calling me.

"YURI!" I turned to see MInho running towards us. Oh no.

"What's going on?"

 

------------

MINHO'S POV.

I got to school at 8:20am. My car broke down, so I had to get it fixed as quick as possible. I looked everywhere for Yuri. Where could she be? I ran into Taemin by accident. He knew exactly what I was trying to do. He pointed to the back oval.

"There."  I thanked him and ran for my life. When I got to the oval, I saw Yuri..and a guy. Was it the stalker? With that in my mind, I ran closer to her and the guy. The snapback was covering the guy's face, so I had no clue if I knew him. I called out her name.

"YURI!" She turned to look at me. I stopped and felt hurt. Who was he, and why were they so close?

"What's going on?" She looked at me with fear. She turned to the guy. He raised his head.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri turned to look at me.

"I was walking around the school, and I saw this beautiful girl about to be attacked by some creep. So I came to her rescue." He smiled at Yuri, while Yuri looked away and started to shake. I immediately grabbed her off him and hugged her. She clutched my chest.

"Did the guy do anything to you? Who was he?" She shook her head and looked up.

"It was..some creep.." She looked at him. It's as if they've known each other for years..

"Yeah. But I confronted him to stop before I got serious, and he left." He seemed sure of himself. I felt slightly jealous. He saved Yuri from the stalker. He was her knight in shining armour. I had-

"M-Minho?" I looked down to Yuri. She looked at me with something in her eyes. What exactly is going through her mind?

"Hey, Minho. Is this pretty lady taken?" I felt like I was going to explode. There's something about the way he looked at her. Like he wanted her, lusted for her. I immediately sensed trouble.

"She's my girlfriend, dude." He seemed shock. Seemed, that is.

"Oh. You're very lucky, then. She's a keeper." He winked. I felt odd but nodded, looking down at Yuri, who seemed..weird? I nudged her slightly for her to look at me.

"You okay?" She took a breathe and cleared , until Jonghyun and Key came running towards us. Key squealed when he saw Yuri.

"YURIIIIIIIIII!" He hugged her tight. She slightly laughed.

"Don't EVER do that again, or you're dead, arraso?" She smiled and nodded while he hugged her. Then Jonghyun came and gave her a quick hug.

"Hey, Yuri!" She smiled and gave him a nod, acknowledging him with a Hello. Then Jonghyun shook his head and turned to all of us.

"Guys. The Principal wants to see us." What? Why? I looked at Yuri, who looked just as confused as I felt. We slowly nodded and left for the Principals's office.

 

----------

YURI'S POV.

I wanted to tell Minho so badly that this was Josh. But I was interrupted by Jonghyun and Key to go to the Principals Office.

"Alright. Here's the deal. Key, Minho and Yuri. You guys speak English fluently. Because of this, I have chosen you three to show the new student around, as he's from overseas." I looked at Josh, who smirked at me. I looked away.

"Do you three understand?" Us three nodded. I felt someone touch me from my back. I turned quickly to find Minho's comforting arm around my waist. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me and did the same.

"Well, go ahead and show him around." We nodded and left the office. When we left the office, I felt someone grab my hand. I spun right into Minho's chest.

"Don't do that again. Please. I was worried to death." I gasped but nodded into his chest.

"Are you sure the stalker did nothing to you?" I looked at Minho. I shook my head, as my stalker was standing right behind him. I sighed and let go.

"Okay, guys, show Donghyun around." Key announced. I looked at Key.

"Uh..who's Donghyun?" Josh smirked and came to face me.

"I havent introduced myself yet. I'm Donghyun. Jonghyun's brother."

WHAT?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OOOOOOH. Donghyun is Josh? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! (HAHAHA, on of my best friends always says that) :')
How's that for a twist, eh? ;)

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED.
I would like to thank you guys for sticking with this story. It's really sweet :')
I will try and update soon! :/
Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3