Shock Split

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

I slowly returned to conciousness, groaning at the pain beginning to fade back into my system. My eyes fluttered awake, focusing onto a bright blue wall. I realised; the school didn't have blue walls. I shot up, wincing as my body alarmed me with pain. I slowly layed back down onto the bed. 

Wait, bed?

I look down. Sure enough, it was a bed. I was still in MY clothes, all disheveled and bloody. I look, trying to find a familiar face. I then focus, realising something. I know this room. When have I seen this room? I looked around, trying to take in the atmosphere. That's when I figured it out. This was the room I was almost..the room that Minho saved me in. I was in Jonghyun's house?! That means-

"Yuri". 

I looked up, facing Josh. He was in simple sweats, different to the jeans and shirt I had previously attacked him in. However, I saw a bruise forming under his eye and on his jaw. I looked at him.

"...where's Minho?" He simply looked at me. His arms were crossed, seemingly pleased with whatever he'd planned. 

"I told him". 

What.

This..

This couldn't be. I shook my head.

"No, you're lying". He laughed.

"Oh, you wish". I shook my head, unable to believe my ears. His words. Words of horror. I look around frantically, panicking as I reached for my phone on the bedside. I immediately dial for Minho. 

No answer.

I shake my head, trying again. Josh came closer, beginning with a sigh.

"Yuri.."

"SHUT UP!" He stopped. The phone was slowly ringing.

One ring.

Two rings.

Three rings.

"Hello". MINHO. I took a breath.

"Minho, it's me!" I didn't hear a reply.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" I couldn't hear anything.

"..Hello? Minho?" Minho cleared his throat.

"Yuri.."

"I think you should delete my number". I wasn't able to speak.

"And..we shouldn't see each other. At all". 

"Wait. Minho, I don't understand?"

"Yuri. You know damn well what I'm talking about. Josh told me everything..and..I can't trust you anymore. I cannot believe it'd be YOU. Y..YOU who'd do everything he said. All the things he told me..I had no idea you could do something so..wrong. So evil". Tears were growing in my eyes. I took a breath.

"I..I'm sorry, Minho". Minho sighed.

"I love you. But something so unforgiveable..I can't stay with you". I shook my head.

"No, wait, Minho-"

"Goodbye, Yuri. I love you". He hung up.

He knows.

He really knows. 

I stared at my phone in shock. A tear silently fell onto my phone screen. I wasn't able to make a sound. Tears were just pouring down onto me. I knew this would happen. I knew he would leave me. He doesn't want anything to do with me. I continued to look down.

I'm sorry, Minho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The secret..well, MINHO knows?
Don't worry you'll all know soon.
I'm sorry it's dragging on.
And it wasn't a long update, I know. All to lead to the moment.

I love you <3