Distractions and Decisions

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

MINHO'S POV

When I got back to my place, I slowly let Yuri down onto my bed. I watched as her eyelashes slowly fluttered. She looked so peaceful, yet I knew she wasn't. I can't believe I had no idea that all this was going on with her. What kind of boyfriend was I being? I should be the one protecting her. I should be the one making her feel safe. And yet I didn't do that. If that guy..I wish I can find out who this stalker guy is, so I can kill him. God knows that I can't contain my anger. I looked at Yuri once more. She slept soundly. She's barely had any sleep. I'm glad she's getting some now. I her cheek slowly until I heard her phone beep. I looked at Yuri's phone and saw a message..

 

Unknown
Yuri, my y angel. Why'd you run away from my messenger?
Nevertheless, I'll see you soon. Don't think you can hide behind Minho.
It's Saturday night. Rest well, princess.
I'll see you soon.


Trust me.

 

Who IS this guy? How dare he think he can do all he wants to Yuri? My fists were clenched until my knuckles turned white. I stared at the message with anger rising up. When I find out who it is, I swear I'll..

"Minho?" I turned to see Yuri, smiling dreamily. Her eyes were half-closed. I came to sit near me.

"Heyyy. What are you doing up? Babe, go to sleep." She sighed.

"Where am I?" She looked around, still sleeply.

"You're in my room, beautiful." Her eyes shot up.

"Why aren't I at home?! My Umma-"

"Sooni will tell her."

"But what if the stal-"

"He doesn't know where you are. He hasn't said that you're at my place." She slightly sighed in relief, yet she was still tense.

"Are..are you sure?" I leaned in slowly to kiss her lips. She was taken aback but didn't back away. I then slowly moved back.

"Yes. I'm sure." She blushed and looked away. I looked at her. I carressed her cheek.

"Now, go sleep. You've barely had any. I'll wake you when Sooni comes with your clothes, okay?" She nodded. I smiled and walked to the door. Then I heard Yuri speak.

"Thank you." I turned around and stared at her. She was still beautiful, despite her messed hair and tired eyes.

"I love you, Yuri." She smiled.

"I love you too, Minho." She then smiled and lied down on my bed to rest. She sighed and slept with a smile on her face. I smiled and slowly closed the door. I sghed against the door, lost in thought. Who could this guy be? Do I know him? Does SHE even know him? I slept on the couch to give her space.

 

--

NEXT DAY (SUNDAY)

 

I heard constant knocks on the door. I opened it to find Key, Taemin and Sooni standing. Sooni then lashed at me. She came to my chest and kept punching it.

"WHAT..DID..YOU..DO..TO..YURI..?" I tried to push her off along with Taemin. He eventually got her off me and was in tears.

"Sooni, it isn't me that did this.." They all looked at me.

"Hyung, what happened?" Taemin looked at me. Key came close.

"What happened to Yuri, Minho?" I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair.

"It's a long story." I motioned to the living room to prepare them for the news.

 

-----------------

 

STALKER'S POV


To: Princess Yuri <3
Yuri, my y angel. Why'd you run away from my messenger?
Nevertheless, I'll see you soon. Don't think you can hide behind Minho.
It's Saturday night. Rest well, beautiful.
I'll see you soon.


Trust me.

 

I sighed as I close my phone. Yuri..my beautiful princess. I will see you soon, I promise..

"Yo, bro." I turn to see Donghae, my messenger. I looked at him.

"Where's..where's Yuri?" He cleared his throat.

"Uh..her boyfriend came in as I tried to hold her down.." My eyes grew wide.

"Hold her down?" I raised an eyebrow. He just looked at me.

"Yeah. You said if she was trying something,  I can do what I will to stop her.." Next thing I know, I shoved him against the wall.

"Did you try to her?" He struggled against my grip, but my anger was boiling.

"What can I say? She was HOT as hell. I can see why you like her.." I punched on him on the face and he fell to the floor.

"Bro, what the hell?"

"I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO TRY AND HER! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" He just laughed.

"I'm not the one stalking her. Face it, dude. She doesn't like you." I got fuming mad.

"Just get out. Before I really lose it." He scoffed and left the room. I looked at my desk at the photo of Yuri.

"Soon.."

 

---------

MINHO POV

"WAIT WAIT WAIT. So..Yuri's being STALKED? You're kidding, right?" Sooni shook her head repeatedly. Key's head was simply staring ahead and Taemin was trying to calm Sooni down.

"I wish I were, Sooni. I only found out last night." Key brought his head up.

"I should've known.." Key mumbled to himself.

"How would you have known?" I looked at him.

"When I dropped her off to school, she slept in my car. I asked her why she was tired and stuff, but she refused to tell me." In his car? I looked down to find my fists clenched. Why would I care. They're close..but how close? No, I can't be..jealous?

"Anyway. What do we do, hyung?" Taemin noticed my discomfort. I shook my head.

"I..I don't know, Taemin." Suddenly Sooni stood up. We all looked at her.

"Well, I'm going to see her." She walked to my rom but I blocked her path.

"Minho. Move. NOW." She tried to go past me, but I held her wrist.

"She's sleeping, Sooni. Leave her to rest." She shook her head.

"But..but.." Then a scream was heard. Yuri. I turned and ran to my room as fast as I could. I opened the door to find Yuri, with her facial expression blank looking at her phone. I ran to her. Everyone followed in behind me.

"YURI. What happened?" She just continued to look at her phone.

"He..he called.." Everyone's faces turned grim. I looked in disbelief.

"What did he say?" Did you recognise the voice?" She shook her head.

"He..he said he'll s-stop all t-this if I me-meet him.." Sooni gasped with Taemin holding her. Key shook his head.

"You're NOT going. I won't let you." I looked at Key. Yuri just looked down.

"Key, you don't understand. I can't sleep. I'm living in fear. I need to solve this. Please." Key kept shaking his head. I turned to Yuri.

"I'm only letting you go if I come with you." She shook her head.

"He said I have to go alone.." We all looked at her.

"That's not a good idea, noona." Taemin looked at her. Sooni nodded her head in agreement. I took Yuri's hands into mine.

"Please don't go. We don't know what he'll do to you. Okay, Yuri?" She looked at me with something in her eyes. But that was soon gone with a slight smile.

"You're right. Hey, guys. Do you mind? I want to sleep a  bit more.." Everyone apologised and nodded. Sooni hugged Yuri, along with Taemin and Key. Why do I feel angry when she hugs Key? She's my girlfriend..and he's one of my best friends..NO. It wouldn't end up like that. I came to hug her and kissed her lightly. I went to whisper in her ear.

"I love you, Yuri." She smiled against my neck.

"I love you too, Minho." She whispered into my neck. I let her go slowly.

"I'll get you some KFC for lunch?" She laughed. It ringed in my ears and made me feel happy.

"Yes, that's fine. See you.." she paused "later." She smiled and went to bed. What was with the pause? I shrugged it off and slowly closed the door.

 

------------

YURI POV

I kept under the blankets until I heard the car leave the driveway.

Now's my chance.

I got out of the covers and immediately got changed. I packed my clothes and got my phone and called the person I needed now. After 2 rings, they picked up.

"Hello?" Her voice had a hint of confusion.

"Hey, it's me." Their voice relaxed.

"Ah Yuri. Sup?" I cleared my throat.

"Well, you said you'd help me if I ask, right?" They agreed.

"Well, I need you to pick me up."

"Okay. Where are you?"

"I'm at Minho's place."

"Right..why can't Minho take you where you need..?" I cleared my throat once more.

"Uhh..I need to go somewhere, but Minho can't find out.."

"You sure, Yuri?" I agreed.

"Yes, I am. But don't tell anyone, please." They stayed silent for a full minute before they agreed.

"Right. Get ready."  I hung up and sighed. As soon as I hung up, I got a phone call.

Unknown

I sighed as I picked up.

"I made my decision."

 

------

STALKER'S POV

"I made my decision." Yuri's voice sounded better than I remembered.

"Okay. And?" I put on my deepest voice so she wouldn't recognise my voice.

"I..I will meet you." I smiled. Finally.

"Good. And alone, right?" She cleared .

"Yes. I'm not bringing anyone." I smirked. Thank God that MINHO wasn't going to be there.

"Good. Remember what happens if they do come..I have no problem doing anything to them.."

"I..I understand. When and where?" She kept clearing .

"I'll meet you at your school. In the oval, at the back. I will message you when, arraso?" She quietly agreed.

"Good. Till tomorrow, beautiful. Remember to dress your best for me." I heard her gulp and hang up. Soon, my princess, soon...

 

---------

YURI POV

"Good. Till tomorrow, beautiful. Remember to dress your best for me." I gulped and hung up on fear. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I then heard the sound of a car horn. I turned to see my ride. I saw my driver smile and motioned for the passanger side. I sat down.

"Yuri. Are you sure you want to do this?" I looked at Minho's house. I looked at my phone.

"Hold on a minute, okay?" They nodded as I texted Minho.

Choi Minho <3
Minho.
I'm so sorry. By the time you get this, I will turn my phone off and have left..
I'm going to meet this guy tomorrow. I have to know who this stalker is. I need this to be over.
I know I haven't listened to you. I'm an idiot. Curiousity is what killed the cat.
Don't bother trying to find me. I'm not at home. I'm staying somewhere else.
You'll see me tomorrow. I'm sorry, Minho.


I love you.
 

"I'm ready." I smiled at Krystal, who got the car ready.

"Alright. Let's go." Krystal pumped up music from f(x) as we drove away from Minho's place.

I'm sorry Minho..
 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER DUE TO THE SHUTDOWN OF AFF :(

I'm sorry it took forever to REWRITE it. I've had too many assignments.

Hopefully you enjoyed this sligtly different chapter! <3

THankyou for remaining with me! xD

Goodbye for now, lovelies! <3