Problems of the Past

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

(Flashback to Yuri explaining to Sooni)

YURI POV

"Ok. So Donghyun is Josh, and you now know that. No thanks for acting like you actually knew. You tricked me. Good job". Sooni shrugged, acknowledging her quick thinking. I continued.

"You know my mum and my dad are divorced? It's because my dad..kind of..is in a gang." Sooni stared at me wide-eyed.

"Yuri, really? That sounds like something that's come out of a fanfic (lol)". I shook my head.

"If only I were kidding. They're called the M.A.F.I.A". Sooni gasped.

"That's the phone case Donghy..I mean, Josh has". I nodded.

"Which means he's in the gang as well. You see..Josh's father and my father work together. But really, cannot stand each other. They both continuously aim to defeat each other, therefore taking out the name of gang leader. We did date for a long time. But, the second I found out he was cheating on me, I broke up with him." Sooni nodded, taking in the story so far.

"So, your dads are basically frenemies?" I laughed.

"Pretty much." Sooni thought for a moment.

"But..Yuri. Not that you lie out of spite, but, were you actually bullied..?" I looked at her. I looked down, nodding once slowly. 

"Well..the thing is. Ellie and her group also worked for M.A.F.I.A. And the thing is, neither dads wanted us together because they hated each other. So, to KEEP us apart, Ellie and her group were on his fathers side and bullied me. So, yes that's true.." Sooni placed a hand on my hand, slowly it. 

"I'm sorry, Yuri". I shook my head, wanting to forget about it.

"It's fine. But, the point is. We were separate. And they made sure of it. To further this..my father wanted me to.." Sooni was looking at me, wondering.

"What?" I looked at her.

"He tried..to force me into a marriage". Sooni's eyes grew wide.

"WHAT". I looked at her, my eyes telling her how serious I was. She laughed out of confusion.

"As in..actual marriage?" I stared at her. She knew I was serious. She took a breath.

"..Wow". I nodded.

"Oh, I know". Sooni came closer.

"So, what happened? Did you come back to Korea because of that?" I looked down, twiddling my thumbs. Sooni tried ot meet my guilty eyes. She then moved back.

"Yuri..?" I waited a moment. Before I knew it, I was stuttering.

"Well..Josh..he.." Sooni was waiting, raising  her eyebrows at me.

"He..got rid of him". Sooni was confused.

"Got rid of him?" I stared down.

"But what do you mean he got rid of hi..OH MY GOD". She got it.

"He..KILLED him?" I nodded once.

"But..WHY OH MY GOD". 

"He wants to own the company and take over. We were the two best trainees. But the thing is, my father has more of a share. So, I would be the one to take over. He knew if that guy I was arranged with did marry me, then HE would own it with me. And my dad didn't want it to be Josh. But, Josh wouldn't take no for an answer". Sooni was frightened. 

"But..oh my God how can someone kill someone?!" She squeaked, trying to understand. She then jumped away from me. I looked in shock.

"Sooni, what is it?" She shook her head.

"Yuri.." I stood up slowly, trying to approach her.

"Stop!" I stood still.

"You haven't..killed anyone, have you?" I gasped. I shook my head furiously.

"Sooni, I've NEVER killed a soul. Yes, I have injured others against my father's company before. BUT. I've never killed anyone. You have to believe me. I was under his command. I wasn't allowed to say no". Sooni was still wide-eyed.

"Please. Believe me". And it was the honest truth. She realised this and took a breath. 

"Ok. I'm sorry for freaking". I laughed slightly.

"There's a reason I haven't told anyone. They'd react exactly as you did". She nodded, understanding. 

"So, does that mean you know how to fight and stuff?" I nodded, laughing at her curiousity.

"I'm basically a trained assasin". She froze. I roared with laughter.

"Of course, I'm not going to actually use these skills. Besides, if I'm caught off guard, I'm as weak as anyone else. So, don't worry". She laughed. 

"So, after the guy was..you know.." I sighed.

"Well, that was the last straw. I told my Mum and said we cannot be involved in such a business any longer. She filed for divorce and we ended up here with you". Sooni looked at me.

"So..that's the whole truth?" I nodded.

"Nothing but". She sat down, staring at the ground.

"Wow".

(End of Flashback)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT IS THE ENTIRE SECRET.
Interesting how this story doesn't match Josh's..

So, Minho doesn't know the WHOLE truth. 
Josh decided to twist Yuri's truth a bit..
Oops. I've said too much ~

Hope you enjoy. This fanfic will end very soon..
I am going to start university soon so I plan to get this underway for you all.

Thank you for reading once more!
Stay tuned? <3