LOVE GURU

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A few days later.

“Just give it to her and then run away like you normally do.”

“Okay. I got this. I got this.”

“Son Sehun. Stop being a blubbering idiot and get out there.”

“Wan-ah…” He looks at her with doubtful eyes. “What if she says no?”

“Then move on but I’m sure she’ll say yes.”

“How do you know she’ll say yes?”

“Because you’re awesome.”

Sehun smiles. “You’re the best.”

Sehun grabs his jacket and the letter and walks out.

Sooyoung looks at Seungwan. “Do you really think she’ll say yes?”

“I don’t know. I just said it to boost his confidence.” Seungwan says before walking out with Sooyoung behind her.

 

 

 

 

Joohyun was walking through the market with her sisters and as usual they are bombarded with men asking for Joohyun’s hand in marriage.

“Please marry me.”

“No. Marry me.”

One of the guys pushes Seulgi to the side knocking her into someone. He grabs Joohyun’s arm and pulls her close to him.

Joohyun is scared as the guy leans forward. “If you don’t say yes, I’ll…”

“You know it’s rude to bother someone who isn’t interested.” A voice says from behind.

Everyone turns around to see Sehun smiling.

 

 

 

Just moments before...

The three troublemakers are walking through the market to Joohyun’s place when they see a crowd.

They walk closer and see Joohyun being man handled.

“Oh, . What do we do?”

“Well, save her duh.” Seungwan says.

“Wait. Don’t you know who that is? That’s the mayor’s son. We’d get kill.” Sehun says.

“Unnie, what are you going to do?”

Seungwan thinks for a moment then smiles and looks at Sehun.

“What?”

“Well, you did say you wanted her to notice you right?”

“I don’t like this.” Sehun says as Seungwan pulls him in to tell him the escape plan.

 

 

 

 

“ It's really rude of you." Sehun says.

"It’s none of your business so get lost or else you’ll be sorry.” The guys says.

“I would love to but I can’t.”

“And why is that?”

“Because of that.” Sehun points over to the side.

Everyone looks over. Just as the guy looks over, he gets shot in the face with an apple. He immediately lets go of Joohyun.

Seeing this, Seungwan motions for Sehun to grab Joohyun and run so he does.

“Why you little . Who did that?”

Seungwan watches as the two disappear before leaving quietly without the guy seeing her.

 

 

 

 

To the side, Seulgi looks for Joohyun but her thoughts are interrupted.

“Hey, are you okay?”

Seulgi looks at the person. “Yeah, but I got to find my sister. I hope she’ll be alright.”

“She’ll be fine. Sehun’s a nice guy. He won’t hurt her.”

“How do you know?”

“I know because I’m his sister. I’m Sooyoung by the way.” She says with a smile.

Seulgi smiles back. “I’m Seulgi.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter