YES AND YES

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N: DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE THINKS SO FAR.

GOOD? BAD? EH?

 

 

 

The person slowly looks pulls back and looks up

Seungwan finds herself lost in the eyes of the, oh so familiar stranger.

They stare at each other but the shouting and shoving bring them back to reality.

“Joohyun-ah! I’ll save you!” someone yells.

“No. I’ll save you.” Another shouts.

“Sehun-ah, run!” Seungwan yells as she grabs Joohyun’s hand and start running.

“Hey! Joohyun’s gone!” One of the guys shouts making everyone stop and look to find Joohyun only to see her running away.

They all stop and run after them.

“I can’t believe this.” Seungwan mumbles as she pulls Joohyun with her.

They run around a corner and quickly hide behind a door. Seungwan pulls Joohyun into her but during this Joohyun’s ankle twists and she falls hard into Seungwan.

“Hmmpf.” Seungwan grunts but wraps her arms around Joohyun.

“Yah, what are you…” Joohyun says as she pushes off Seungwan.

“Shhh.” Seungwan says as she pulls Joohyun into her hugging her tight.

Joohyun was going to push her away but the group runs by.

“Which way did they go?”

“I think they went that way.”

“No. They went that way.”

During this time, all Joohyun can hear is Seungwan’s heart beating so fast from all the running they did. Suddenly, she frowns. Confused.

‘Jasmine. Smells familiar.’ She thinks to herself.

“Hey, I think I saw them there.”

“Let’s go.”

The group runs away and Seungwan lets out a sigh of relief.

Joohyun gathers herself and pushes herself back away from Seungwan.

“Thanks.”

“You just can’t seem to catch a break, huh?” Seungwan says.

“Yeah. It’s frustrating and annoying.”

“I bet. Sorry for invading your space without asking. I didn’t want them to find us.” Seungwan says as she rubs her neck.

“It’s okay. If it weren’t for you, who knows what would’ve happened to me.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m here to help.”

“That’s interesting because it seems every time we meet, it’s you saving me.”

Seungwan lets out a small chuckle. “If my sister was here, she’d say it was fate.”

“Funny. That’s what my sister would say too.”

The two share a laugh before Seungwan speaks. “Well, let’s get you back. I’m sure your family is worried about you.”

Seungwan steps out first then Joohyun but she hisses and stops.

“Crap.” Joohyun mumbles but Seungwan hears her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I twisted my ankle.”

Seungwan looks and sees it is slight starting to swell a bit. “Where do you live?”

“I live up the hill over on the north side by the cherry blossoms.” Joohyun says as she holds the wall for support. “But it’s getting late. I don’t think I’ll be able to get home before dark. Besides I didn’t even get what I was supposed to get.”

“Sorry.” Was all Seungwan could muster out.

“It’s okay. It’s not like you meant for this to happen. I’ll just slowly walk. I’ll be fine.”

Before Joohyun could protest, Seungwan stepped closer and quickly pulls Joohyun up and onto her back surprising her.

“Yah!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter