DON'T GET CAUGHT

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It is the night of the Lantern Festival. Everyone is bustling around the carnival eating, playing games, and buying things.

Joohyun walks around with a light purple neck scarf covering up half of her face.

“Really? Unnie, I think you’re being ridiculous. There is no reason for you to cover your face. There’s so many people here I don’t think anyone will even know you.” Seulgi says.

“Yeah, like anyone knows you’re here, unnie.” Yeri adds.

Just then a few guys walk behind them.

“Dude, I swear they said she was going to be here.”

“I want a piece of that fine . I can just imagine it already. Mrs. Jung Joohyun.”

“No way. She’s mine.”

“Well, whoever finds her first wins.”

Just like that, the guys walk away to go look for Joohyun.

She turns and glares at Seulgi and Yeri. “Uh huh. No one knows.” She huffs and walks away.

 

 

 

 

“I heard she was here but I don’t even see her.” Sehun pouts as he sits next to Seungwan by the lanterns.

“Please, even if she was here, I’m sure she doesn’t want all the attention. Who would?” Seungwan says.

“Uh, hello, I need to meet her so I can have a chance.”

“What is it with all you guys and your egos? What if maybe all she wants is love? Do you guys even think about what a girl might want?”

“I never thought about that. I just figured, she’d want whatever I want.”

“That is probably why she is hiding away from all of you wolves.”

“Hey!” Sehun says taking offense.

“Hey, how would you feel if you knew guys thought about me like that?” Seungwan asks.

Sehun thinks about it then nods. “You’re right. I wouldn’t like it. But still, I still need to meet her or at least see her. I want some attention too.”

Just then a girl starts yelling Sehun’s name. “Sehun, honey, I’m here.”

Sehun looks at Seungwan with desperation. “, how’d she find me?”

“Well, you did say you wanted attention.” Seungwan points out.

“Not her attention. Damn it.” Sehun is in a panic now. Suddenly he looks at Seungwan with an idea brewing.

Seungwan eyes him. “I don’t like what you’re thinking about right now.”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, let’s go over to the lanterns.” Seulgi says as she pulls Joohyun along.

“Unnies, I’m going to go look for Saeronie. I’ll see you guys later.” Yeri announced and left without a response.

The two make their way over to the lanterns.

“Unnie, are you sure you don’t want to remove your scarf? I’m sure by now, everyone has forgotten.”

Just then a tall handsome guy walks by mumbling to himself, “Gosh, where could she be? All night and no sign of Joohyun.”

Seulgi looks at Joohyun, “I guess not.”

“Whatever. Let’s just go get our lanterns. It’s almost time.”

Just then a few people ran towards them and bumped into them knocking Joohyun to the ground. During the process, her scarf had fallen revealing her face.

A guy nearby reached down to help her, “Are you okay?”

Joohyun looked up and doing so made the guy freeze in place and stare at her. “Wow. You’re so beautiful.”

“Ah, thank you.” Joohyun said and quickly got up.

The guy wouldn’t stop staring as he moved closer to her. “I’m Suho. And you are?”

“No one. I should get going.” Joohyun said and tried to walk away but was blocked.

Suho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter