Fallout

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's life hasn't been the most glamorous or amazing. She lost her father, punched a kid into the hospital, got kicked out of school and had to move to a whole new country and start fresh without knowing anybody.

Lisa just wanted to get through her last couple years of high school on the down low- just do the work, keep her head down, be nice to people. 

Instead, she met two of the weirdest people on the first day- Jennie and Jisoo, who ended up being her best friends. They were weird, and cringey- but she loved them.

She got onto the basketball team soon after, stirring up even more trouble for herself and her life. Trouble being Jung Yonghwa.

And it was all because of the beautiful bombshell of a girl she also met the first day. Park Chaeyoung.

The girl she tripped over a chair for and couldn't say two words to in the very beginning. The girl that helped her, was always nice to her. The girl she fell for and started dating.

And even though everything else in her life seemed to be a massive up, Chaeyoung was her one constant. She was always there by her side, and Lisa knew she wouldn't ever leave her.

Especially now.

~~

"ing dykes." Someone whispered harshly, Lisa sighing through her nose and keeping her hold on Chaeyoung's hand.

The reaction after Lisa's big move after the game was crazy, to say the least. Lisa was surprised at how many people actually supported them and accepted them. It made everything a little more bearable, but the majority of people still shunned and insulted them.

Lisa, and in turn Jisoo, hadn't been hit as hard as Chaeyoung when either of them came out. Since the season had been almost over, their coach relunctantly let Jisoo stay on the team for the remainder just to fill the gap. Lisa, on the other hand, had waited much longer. The season ended when that final buzzer sounded, and thus, she couldn't exactly get booted off the team or anything. She probably wouldn't be able to join any other sports, though.

Chaeyoung was kicked off the squad almost immediately. Most of the squadmates were disgusted by her and instantly thought she was a ert. Chaeyoung was told to give her uniform back and someone else got appointed captain. Some of the other girls were better about it- mainly Joy and Irene, the two girls being overly accepting and supportive. 

Lisa had apologized countless times after they got home- the reality of what she did dawning on her. Chaeyoung had held her and kissed her tears away, telling her she didn't care and that she was proud of her.

Lisa loved her so damn much.

"It's okay, baby. We just keep walking, okay?" Chaeyoung said, soothing her with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter