Sanctuary

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa had always watched movies where the two lovers kissed so passionately and romantically. She'd always wish that it could be her- that she'd find someone that she could have that with.

When she kissed Park Chaeyoung, she realized that those kisses barely held a candle to how this one made her feel.

She felt the softest hands on her face, guiding her closer and holding her so gently. She felt the softest lips on her own and she could barely register what was even happening at that point. She slowly moved her lips, Chaeyoung kissing her back just as soft and slow.

Her heart was out of her chest, pounding like crazy. She was sure that if Chaeyoung's hands weren't on her at the moment she probably would have fallen over and passed out on the floor. She felt content- at peace, yet there were fireworks, explosions- everything happening at once, and she didn't want any of it to stop.

But, she knew it had to stop eventually, because they both needed to breathe. Chaeyoung pulled away first, only slightly away from her lips to get a few breaths in. Lisa kept her eyes closed, taking in everything as Chaeyoung caressed her face. No words were spoken, neither of them knowing what to say. Lisa couldn't even open her eyes.

She decided that seeing Chaeyoung was better than not, so she opened her eyes slightly, half-lidded as she looked at the beautiful girl in front of her. Chaeyoung was already staring at her- well, more like her lips. Just as Lisa cracked open her lips to say something, anything- Chaeyoung surged forward, taking her by surprise by giving her another kiss.

Lisa's eyes shut tight, Chaeyoung's lips moving furiously against hers. She whimpered in surprise against her lips, spurring Chaeyoung on even more. Chaeyoung smiled against her lips, moving her hands to her shoulders. Lisa felt herself being pushed backwards- down, down, down, until she hit the floor of the treehouse. Chaeyoung hovered above her, lips still on hers.

Lisa's mind was a complete mess. She really didn't want to do what she was about to do, because god- Chaeyoung made her feel so good. But, things were going really fast and Lisa needed things to slow down.

She pulled her lips away, shaky hands coming up to push on Chaeyoung's shoulders.

"Ch-Chaeyoung, hold on a minute." Lisa said. Chaeyoung opened her eyes, meeting Lisa's. She must have realized what was happening, and what she was doing, because she gasped and quickly shot off of the younger girl, making the warmth leave Lisa's body.

"Oh- oh my god, Lisa I'm so sorry." Chaeyoung said, guilt written on her face. Lisa pulled herself up, sitting across from Chaeyoung. She shook her head, small smile on her face. She took Chaeyoung's hands, squeezing them.

"Don't be sorry. I just- that's just a little fast at the moment. Let's just slow down a little." Lisa said, a bit reluctantly. Chaeyoung stared with wide eyes, before sighing and nodding her head.

"Right, you're right." She replied. Lisa reached out, brushing a stray hair behind Chaeyoung's ear. Chaeyoung took another breath, seemingly calming down.

"Is this what you want, Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked, keeping her eyes on the girl. Chaeyoung blinked.

"Because if you're really not sure, I understand. I'm a handful sometimes and besides, there's Yonghwa and your dad and-"

"Shhh, shhh. Stop." Chaeyoung said quickly, hands cupping Lisa's face in an attempt to calm her down. Chaeyoung gave her a gentle kiss, only pressing her lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I want this. I want you. I don't care about any of that. I messed up one relationship because I was too mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter